20 Dirty Blonde Hair Color Styles Anyone Can Pull Off
As seen on Instagram, dirty blonde hair becomes one of the hottest styles that girls ask colorists for in 2020. It’s versatile and looks good on pretty much anyone. Besides, if you’re a brunette on a color-changing journey, this shade is perfect to help you go lighter without causing any damage. In case you’re looking for blonde hair ideas to maintain your gorgeous locks or search a quick makeover, we’ve got you covered too.
Start your dirty blonde hair transformation with one of the awesome ideas we put together in this crafty list of hairstyles!
1. Balayage on Dirty Blonde Hair. A perfect fit for our brunettes who want to go a few tones lighter. Highlight the warmth of your hair and skin with a delicate touch of dishwater blonde.
2. Short Dirty Blonde Hair. Add some subtle lightness to your neck-length bob with a muted ashy blonde balayage. It stretches nicely on the short hair, while also gently framing your face.
3. Dirty Blonde Shoulder Length Hair. Enjoy the playful nature of the warm dirty blonde hair color and stay in your brown color without big changes! Try rocking loose waves with this style for an effortless beachy look.
4. Dirty Blonde Hair with Platinum Highlights. Express yourself with the maximum dimension! It’s easily achieved with chunks of platinum highlights all over your head. Don’t forget to use hair care products to maintain this color!
5. Dirty Strawberry Blonde Hair Balayage. Let your fierce lion nature out to play with a sassy shade of strawberry blonde. Add money pieces and ask to style your long locks in loose chunky curls for the voluminous touch.
6. Light Dirty Blonde Hair. The amazing sun-kissed flair that this hairstyle brings will excite everyone the second you enter the room! It works great on dyed hair or can give your natural blonde the fancy take it needs.
7. Dark Dirty Blonde Hair Style. Stuck searching dirty blonde hair color ideas to suit your hazel eyes? This shade of blonde features beautiful warm tones and will easily compliment most skin tones and eye colors. Just spice up your dishwater blonde hair with golden highlights flattering your complexion and you’ll be fine.
8. Dirty Blonde Curly Hair. Bring out the volume and dimension of your natural or perm curls by defining them with highlighted tips! “Flawless” is your middle name.
9. Dirty Dishwater Blonde Hair in a Bob. Feel absolutely stunning with this killer color combination. Get the lightless from chunks of platinum blonde, while the depth and definition come from the darker dishwater blonde underlayer.
10. Ash Balayage with Silver Highlights. An undeniably mesmerizing shade for edgy long-haired girls. Embrace silver highlights woven into your dark ash blonde hair.
11. Long Dirty Blonde Hair. Enjoy the volume and depth without compromising the lightness of your locks, all thanks to the platinum highlights. Don’t forget to use a purple shampoo for blonde dyed hair to keep brass away!
12. Dirty Blonde Ombre Idea. Soft brown washed into delicate butterscotch blonde tips – what can be better when you’re at the beginning of your color-changing journey?
13. Dirty Blonde Hair Dye for Blue Eyes. To highlight your sparkly blue eyes, you should go a few tones lighter around the face. Money pieces will help your features to stand out naturally!
14. Dirty Blonde Hair with Highlights. Fool everyone into believing you’ve spent all your summer glazing under the sun with this beach-worthy hairstyle. It’s pretty adjustable, as you decide for yourself how much of your hair you want to be highlighted.
15. Dirty Blonde Hair with Lowlights. Another sweet option if you’re getting ready for a vacation or want to look as if you’ve recently got back from one. Many delicate lowlights and some texturizing spray will easily deliver that straight-from-the-beach look.
16. Dirty Blonde Hair with Bangs. Bring the rebellious 80’s flair with voluminous bangs and a dusty dirty blonde balayage. Imagine how well it will complement your fair skin and light-colored eyes!
17. Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. Define pieces of your hair with accentuated honey blonde highlights to make it feel like a delicious mix of dark and white chocolate!
18. Dirty Ash Blonde Hair in Mauve. Try something different with a purple-ish shade of dirty blonde. It is both elegant and feisty, making it easy to style for any occasion.
19. Dirty Blonde with Pink Tips. Bring back the days of Avril Lavigne and feel those punk vibes with the cool eye-catching bright pink ends. They will look absolutely dashing on long hair styled with defined curls.
20. Dirty Blonde with Purple Tips. Another fancy coloring idea if you want to try something different with your hair. Experiment with various shades of purple or see how your hair will look with red highlights or with blue tips. There’s a ton of options!
Who would say dirty blonde hair isn’t flawless after seeing how absolutely customizable, chameleon-like it is! We love it for its universal nature and the way it suits just about any skin tone and hair texture. You can easily bring more dimension and depth to your blonde hair with highlights and lowlights, or soften very dark hair with ashy light brown highlights. The point is, there’s so much room to experiment with dirty blonde hair and no matter whether you’ve got long or short, curly or straight hair, there’s totally a style for you.