50 Best Red Hair Styles Worth Trying ASAP
In this article, you will find the best hairstyles for women who want a trendy red hair look. These styles have been carefully selected to cover all hair lengths and skin tones. So, no matter what your unique needs are, you will surely find a perfect style for you through the following 50 pictures.
Check out these gorgeous feminine red hairstyles to glam up your red hair.
1. Red Hair with Highlights. Features a double tone that endows your hair with a fiery look and shiny luster. Red hair dye can look dimensional when you apply highlighting techniques.
2. Raspberry Red Tips. Raspberry is one of the trendiest red hair shades to try if you like to experiment. Adopt this style with either long or shoulder-length hair and you’ll get a fresh and modern look.
3. Dark Copper Shade. Known as one of the natural-looking shades of red hair, dark copper is a great choice if you are after simplicity and a natural approach. Incorporate some curls into your dark copper hair to give it a sumptuous stylish twist.
4. Red Hair on Dark Skin. A dark skin tone is no excuse to avoid red hair. Light up your natural curls with some multi-dimensional red to add a chic and unique vibe to your look.
5. Brown Red Haircut with a Fringe. Deepen your red hair with a brown hue for a more natural tone. Glam it up with a fringe, and there you have it.
6. Brown Hair with Red Highlights. A stylish combination of brown and red hair for a basic shoulder-length cut. Use this hairstyle to accentuate your natural brown hair.
7. Ruby-Red Hair. Ruby red is one of the brightest red hair shades, and it’s quite versatile for different lengths. Illuminate your look with the glowing ruby red hair color.
8. Rosewood Balayage. The pinkish brown hair has quite a natural look. Incorporate some pinkish highlights into your auburn hair for a simple and classy air.
9. Copper Red Hair Color. Copper-colored hair is stylish and has a boho vibe to it. Simply infuse your hair with a copper color for a vibrant yet relaxed look.
10. Cherry Red Hair. The cherry shade is a generous combination of vibrancy and luster. To get the best out of this look, combine the eye-popping color with a striking inverted cut.
11. Red and Orange Highlights. A colorful combination of orange and red, layered and blended stylishly. Carefully layer the colors to adopt this stylish look.
12. Balayage Red Hair. Just check this brown red balayage with a two-tone color solution and big curls. The look is stylish, elegant, and very feminine.
13. Short Red Hair. Classic short hair is really comfortable and easy to manage. Spice up your short hair with some red tones for an elegant style.
14. Long Red Hair. Here we see classic long red hair with mild curls at the ends. Go for this hairstyle if you want a relaxed yet glamorous look.
15. Light Auburn Shade of Red. One of the more natural-looking red hair shades, the light auburn oozes a tranquil and simple vibe.
16. Crimson Red Hair. Crimson red is a more vibrant and defined shade that gives your hair an elegant and lustrous appeal.
17. Fiery Coral Highlights. A sharp little trim here, some fiery highlights there, and there you have it! Stylish and comfortable fiery coral look.
18. Red Curly Hair. Curly hair is always gorgeous and lively. Add some curls to your red hair or some red to your curly hair and you will look stunning.
19. Light Red Hair. Light red and golden blonde is a charming blend for those who can pull off warm-toned hair. With this hairstyle, less is definitely more.
20. Light Auburn with Rosy Tips. A light auburn lob with a rosy tip twist. Bring some rosy red to the tips of your light auburn hair for a subtle gradient.
21. Neon Red Ombre Hair. A red gradient with increasing brightness that culminates into pink tips. The red ombre endows your hairdo with a unique multi-shaded gradient.
22. Natural Red Hair. This red hair glows with natural charm. Accentuate your effortless beauty with a simple neck-length cut.
23. Red Brown Hair. Dark brown hair with a touch of red highlights spices up the stylish and glamorous long hairstyle.
24. Copper to Light Red Fade. A rich copper color at the top that fades into a lighter red shade at the tips. A subtle ombre and a classy hairstyle as a result.
25. Copper Color and Straight Haircut. Copper looks good on so many styles. The straight inverted cut gives you a classy look and copper brings out the glam.
26. Orange Hair Color. Quite an unusual shade, orange is sure to get attention in any environment. Add a nice short haircut to it and you’ve got a really trendy hairstyle.
27. Spicy Cinnamon Red Hair. Incorporate soft-toned highlights into gentle curls for a trendy chocolate and cinnamon balayage: a glamorous and trendy hairstyle.
28. Red-Purple Hair. One of unique red hair shades for different skin tones. Purple stands out on its own. However, just blend it with some vibrant red, and you will have a lustrous dual-toned hairstyle.
29. Orange Balayage with Shadow Roots. An effortless and subtle blend of orange shades that looks bright yet quite natural.
30. Ginger Red Hair. One of the classic natural red hair shades, ginger is an exciting option for confident women. The ‘pumpkin spice’ coloring is super-hot for colder seasons.
31. Light Red Hair with Darker Roots. Gradient coloring always has a classy appeal to it. A darker red at the roots that fade into light red at the tips – simply gorgeous.
32. Neon Pink Hair with a Single Red Streak. A full head of neon hair accentuated by a single red streak and purple babylights is a stylish and trendy hair color solution that’s a definite showstopper.
33. Burgundy Red Hair. Dark burgundy red with some great curls. A glamorous and sophisticated hairstyle with a rich dark tone.
34. Deep Red Hair. This style features a subdued purple red color and beautiful curled ends. Classy, stylish, and elegant. You do not need to do much to look gorgeous with this lovely combo.
35. Bright Red Hair. Brighter hues of red tend to stand out much more than any other eye-popping colors. So, if you want to be the brightest girl in the crowd, you have something to consider.
36. Dark Copper with Golden Highlights. Copper-colored hair appears vigorous. This effortless blend of dark copper and yellow gold looks amazing – sunlit and full of life.
37. Caramel Red Hair with Dark Roots. A combination of sweet caramel lengths with dark roots. The darker roots accentuate the yummy red.
38. Dark Red Hair and Green Eyes. A chic combination of red hair and green eyes. The hair is cut with curtain bangs framing the face and setting off the eyes thanks to its exquisite color.
39. Peach Curls. Peach colored curly hair, a unique feminine hairstyle. The curls give this cute redhead a great deal of tenderness and life.
40. Spicy Red Hair Color. Red comes in many shades, this is obviously one of the hottest. A bright spicy hue with shapely curls – simply ravishing!
41. Reddish Brown Hair Color. Classy and elegant dark brown hair with a reddish hint. Subtle, unique, and absolutely enchanting.
42. Rose Gold Hair. Bright rose gold hair. A vibrant copper look with rosy and strawberry blonde pieces. Quite invigorating!
43. Black and Red Hair. Classic black hair with red highlights woven throughout. The highlights give a nice subtle accent to the style.
44. Dark Red Hair. Dark hair always lights up with reddish hues. The cascading waves of red on this dark hair give it such an elegant spark.
45. Natural Red and Brown Blend. This mix reminds us of our favorite desserts. If you like sweet, natural-looking feminine colors, this solution will be a rewarding choice.
46. Bronde Boho Braids. Reddish brown hair pairs well with strawberry blonde highlights. Customized bronde hair for redheads.
47. Red Violet Hair. A unique violet hue blended into a black base. Gorgeous and stylish, whether straight or curled.
48. Wavy Light Golden Hair. Golden hair is an alternative for a natural redhead. This customized warm-toned color will be particularly flattering for blue, gray, and hazel eyes.
49. Red Wine Hair Color. The thick, lush, rich color of red wine. Jazz up your hair with wine red highlights on a dark base.
50. Red Hair with Blonde Highlights. Bright, lustrous red hair, accentuated with delicate blonde highlights. Elegant, vibrant, and upbeat.
When it comes to styling red hair, it is important to remember that your hair should reflect your style as much as your personality. Red is a brilliant color, so you can be sure the result will be a gorgeous look and feel.