30 Heart-Stopping Ash Blonde Hair Color Ideas
The best thing about ash blonde hair is that it requires much less maintenance than your usual blonde. Besides, depending on the shade you choose, it works wonderfully with absolutely any complexion!
Whether you’re only now joining the blonde camp, or just looking for a small change, one of these 30 hairdos will definitely suit your fancy.
1. White Ash Blonde Hair. A delicate ashy color and a healthy metallic gloss would be a perfect duet.
2. Ashy Blonde Highlights. A style that looks almost too natural thanks to random ashy blonde baby-lights and a lighter shade at the tips.
3. Ash Blonde Ombre. Play with contrasts by keeping the roots as dark as possible, while adding a lighter tone at the tips of your ashy blonde hair.
4. Dirty Ash Blonde Hair. A lovely and cool ash hair color that you can make twice as cool with loose beachy curls.
5. Ash Icy Blonde Hair. The soft gradual transition from dark brown to sandy blonde and off into icy shades is to die for. Definitely find a super experienced stylist before you try it.
6. Dark Ash Blonde Hair. If you’re not ready to go to the lightest extremes, bronde ashy hair is exactly what you need. Add a couple of light ash highlights and you’re set!
7. Ash Blonde Hair with Dark Roots. Boost the volume of your ash blonde hair color with darker lowlights. A smooth transition from deep brown roots to a metallic white will make any heart skip a beat.
8. Silver Ash Blonde Hair. Gray and silver tones will never go out of style, so get some ash blonde hair dye and try the long-lasting trend!
9. Ash Blonde Highlights on Dark Hair. Thick ashy highlights on natural brown hair allow you to have the best of both worlds, in case you’re not yet ready to fully commit to being a blonde.
10. Babylights & Ash Blonde Highlights on Brown Hair. Change up your brown hair with chunky ashy money pieces!
11. Smokey Hair Color with Brown Highlights. Make the best of your natural grays by adding ash hair color in highlights.
12. Light Ash Blonde Hair. An absolutely mesmerizing shade of ashy hair color made twice as dimensional thanks to the darker smokey lowlights throughout the hair length.
13. Ash Blonde Highlights on Black Hair. Start your blonde journey with a soft caramel tone of ashy color. A very warm and cozy addition to your dark locks.
14. Pale Ash Blonde Hair. Muted tones of blonde are often underrated, but trying neutral colors instead of traditional bright shades is so worth it!
15. Ash Blonde Highlights on Brown Hair. A stunning style ready to bring lots of depth and volume to your hair. Especially if you style your highlighted locks in loose ringlets.
16. Cool Ash Blonde Hair Color. A perfect idea for it-girls that will look absolutely gorgeous either with soft beach waves or straight hair!
17. Ashy Balayage on a Bob Haircut. A wintery shade – so light that it’s impossible not to stare at it all the time. Cooler tones of ash blonde will suit anyone with peachy undertones in their skin.
18. Platinum Ash Blonde Hair. If simple ash blonde hair ideas bore you, then try this sophisticated style with tons of volume and depth.
19. Dark Ash Blonde Hairstyle. A shade halfway between darker strawberry blonde and ashy tones – so soft and warming. It’s hard to resist!
20. Ashy Highlights for Older Ladies. Another great thing about ash blonde is that it’s incredibly useful for covering gray hairs while looking absolutely amazing.
21. Ash Blonde Hair with Highlights. This cool and warm sandy mix for balayage highlights will be a cute fit for your summer look. Something to consider!
22. Gray Blonde Highlights. The defined strips of dusty gray add sophistication to the traditional ashy hairstyle, while those dark smokey lowlights create alluring volume.
23. Straight Ash Blonde Hair. Ash-blonde brings out the best in you if you have a rosy complexion and fine hair. With the right layered haircut, you will look effortlessly pretty even without curls.
24. Dirty Ashy Blonde Balayage. Keep it old-school with a traditional almond shade of ash blonde.
25. Light Ash Blonde Balayage. Don’t want to fuss with the grown-out roots? Then this sandy blonde balayage with a perfect root fade is just what you need!
26. Long Ash Blonde Hair with Highlights. Freshen up your brown hair with a few randomly sized ashy highlights and add money pieces to frame the face.
27. Dark Ash Blonde Curly Hair. Play with contrasts and add various shades of ash for extra depth to your hair. Soft curls will make your muted ash blonde tips stand out!
28. Ash Highlights on Dark Brown Hair. If drastic changes are a bit too much for you, then bringing some shine to your hair with tiny ashy baby-lights will flatter for sure!
29. Ash Blonde Hair with Lowlights. Balayage ash hair always looks ten times more voluminous and chicer with just the right amount of lowlights.
30. White Ash Blonde with Dark Roots. Snowy white lengths and jet black roots are a match made in heaven. In particular, this color stretching will best suit shoulder-length hair.
Hopefully, these trendy ash blonde hair ideas have satisfied your curiosity and given you inspiration for a stunning change!