30 Easy Hairstyles for Long Hair to Do in Just a Few Minutes
Styling your locks may turn into a struggle sometimes, but that’s where our easy hairstyles for long hair come in handy. It’s highly recommended to master at least 3 quick styles that would suit both a date and a red carpet. The great thing is, we’ve got 30 of them!
Now, scroll further to see the gallery with amazing easy hairstyles for long hair to do at home and start practicing right away.
1. Trendy Bow Hairdo. It takes a bit of practice, but in the end, it will totally wow everyone. Basically, all you need is to split a low ponytail, loop its sections, and cover a hair elastic.
2. Fast and Simple Low Bun. It’s as easy as just creating a pulled halfway through low pony and then knotting the rest of the hair around the tie.
3. Quick and Easy Braided Updo. If you’re after easy braided hairstyles for long hair, you’re in luck. Straighten your locks, make a sleek ponytail and try a chain link braid – split your pony into two sections, and then split each one into two once again, make 2 twist braids and twist them together. Et voila!
4. 5 Minute Hairstyle for Long Hair. It would literally take you a few minutes to wind up a section of your hair to dress up your thick low pony for this easy-going messy do.
5. Easy Everyday Braid and Pony. Among many easy hairstyles for long straight hair, the one here just adds a lacy side braid to your usual pony, which is super easy to do.
6. Easy Simple Space Buns. Make a pair of high ponies, twist, wrap, and secure – and you’re ready to either fight your ex or run for President.
7. Easy Prom Hairstyle for Long Hair. It might require you to have more styling products on hand but it’s still very doable at home. Make a high pony, braid, wrap, and pin.
8. Simple Bubble Pony Half-Up Hairdo. There are lots of step by step easy hairstyle videos for styles like this one on YouTube, but it’s pretty self-explanatory and doesn’t take more than 10 minutes to do.
9. Easy Party Hairstyle for Long Hair. Go the extra mile for a night out. Keep it messy and twist together 3 ponytails into one long dragon pony braid.
10. Easy Formal Updo. Some of today’s updos don’t look like simple hairstyles for long hair, but they are. To feel glam, but casual, go for a loose upbraid updo.
11. Quick Bridal Updo for Wavy Hair. Several easy steps and this hairstyle is ready. However, it will definitely be easier if someone’s helping you here. Especially if it is your big day. Everything must be perfect.
12. Cinnamon Roll Easy Work Hairstyle. You will use all the pins you have for this one. Just remember to secure each section, so the final bun doesn’t fall apart.
13. Super Easy Two-Braid Updo. Both every day and out and about style and you can whip it up yourself. It’s as simple as two braids criss-crossed and tucked away with pins.
14. Very Lazy French Knot. Universal and beach-ready. Twist and secure with a big hair clip. Pin this hairstyle if your hair is medium to long.
15. Slicked Back Bubble Ponytail. It’s simple yet showy and eye-catching, though the idea is not new. Just break the length of your pony with several ties and loosen each section up a bit. You get a cute faux-braid hairstyle.
16. Down Hairstyle for Thick Hair. No secret how hard it can be to find really good and easy hairstyles for long thick hair. Put all of your straightened hair but one section away into a low pony, and then wrap its base with what you’ve left!
17. Twisty Hairstyle for Formal Events. One of the easy hairstyles for long hair of medium thickness that you can rock with just a couple of bobby pins, a tie, and some trendy jewelry.
18. Cute and Easy Long Boho Style. Elegantly messy, a crown of two chunky braids is always popular. It works both on naturally wavy hair and flat iron curls.
19. Back to School Low Ponytails. You have all the freedom with these. Either go for bubble tails or pull-through ponytails. Leave the ends loose, wavy, and playful.
20. Chic Updo for Long Black Hair. Make them jealous of how glossy your flowing thick swirls are with a high pony and bent front pieces.
21. Casual Hairstyle for Long Balayage Hair. Imagine one of the cutest quick easy hairstyles for long hair: all you gotta do is braid back two sections of hair, and you’re set.
22. Sleek Updo for Natural Hair. A cool protective hairstyle for natural hair that works awesome as a casual and formal updo.
23. Prom Night Curly Updo. An easy way to make your unruly curls appear fancy is to texturize them and wrap into one of the cool easy hairstyles for long curly hair.
24. Messy Bun with a Bow. Anything looks prettier with a bow, especially a loose messy bun that works for almost any occasion.
25. Lazy Half-Updo for Medium Long Hair. In case you’ve got no time but need something special, a half-updo with a little twisted knot is the way to go.
26. Half Up Halo Braid Hairstyle. To show off the contrast in your colored hair, use your top part to create a delicate, romantic braided halo.
27. Sectioned Fishtail Ponytail. A nice easy hairstyle for long thin hair you can do by making up a pony and braiding it into a slightly roughed up and sectioned pull-through plait.
28. Flower-Bun Low Do for Long Hair. It’s not your typical bun, but it is very easy to put together. That’s a usual pony with a few simple loops creating this beautiful “flower”.
29. Half Up Bow for Natural Black Hair. Section off the front half of your naturally bouncy black locks and twist a massive bow bun with no or little use of extra accessories.
30. Loose Half Up Braid with a Head Scarf. Jump on the latest trend and weave a chic silk accessory into your travel-ready half updo.
There are plenty of absolutely stunning cute easy hairstyles for long hair and you deserve the best ones. Are you willing to try them all? Which one have you already pinned? Leave a comment below!