50 Hairstyles for Long Hair with Bangs and Layers
Long hair needs a lot of attention, but it’s a good base for so many hairstyles and haircuts. This year, long layered hair with bangs is among women’s favorites, and you should try it too! You can experiment with long or short bangs and get the option that suits you best. There are so many kinds of layering techniques that can refresh your hairstyle, making you look more glam or natural, and why not give it a shot? Believe us; you’ll feel more confident and beautiful!
Let`s see the most liked and interesting pictures from Instagram:
1. Wavy Layers and Flipped Bangs. You’ll fall in love with this long hair with bangs and layers! Add some highlights, and get a celebrity look.
2. Cool Colors and a Cropped Fringe. Long layered haircuts with bangs can do wonders for fine hair. Combine it with a copper color, and you’ll get noticed in a second.
3. Extra Long Hair and Side Bangs. Soft shades of blonde create an excellent balayage solution on long straight hair. You can also play with other shades to boost the color and dimension of your hair.
4. Long Layers with Curtain Bangs. Are you ready to transform your long and dull hair? Try a haircut with long bangs to create a face frame that will emphasize your features.
5. Effortless Hairstyle with Messy Bangs. Side swept bangs and a layered haircut, this combination is magical. It’s a must try for 2020! You’ll get that effortless, natural look we all want!
6. Long and HOT. Long layered hairstyles are perfect for thick hair. You’ll get more volume and why not brag about your enchanting strands?
7. Sun-Kissed Balayage. Long layered hairstyles with bangs look great with every color! If you choose a warm tone, you’ll get a “kissed by sun” look.
8. Waves and Bangs. Front bangs create a schoolgirl look, and you may appear younger than ever. After all, isn’t that what every woman wants?
9. Soft Waves with Parted Bangs. That’s a beachy look you’ll hardly forget! Medium bangs flowing on both sides into smooth waves, that’s a combination every girl should try at least once.
10. Long Airy Layers. Classic but effective! You grab everyone’s attention with a hairstyle like this!
11. Swoopy Layers. Who said angled bangs? If you did, check this out! And those long layers with sombre is something that can’t go unnoticed.
12. Voluminous Banged Hairstyle. Short segments are perfect if what you need from your hair is more volume. Give it a try; you’ll be amazed at the results!
13. Choppy Straight Across Bangs. A straight edge razor did this miracle! Remember that it only works for straight and slightly wavy hair.
14. Wispy Long Bangs. It doesn’t matter where you go; you’ll rock the world with this haircut! You can style it in so many ways: braids, ponytail, waves, curls… give it a try!
15. Straight Fringe. This will be your new 2020 crush: long layers with bangs slightly parted in the middle. If you also add an ombre, the effect is mesmerizing.
16. Long Razored Layers. You have to agree that this hairstyle looks mind-blowing with those very long bangs and that magnificent color.
17. Layered Haircut with Jagged Bangs. If what you want for this year is a perfectly framed face, jagged bangs are the answer.
18. Long Shag with Short Bangs. Do you want to add texture to your hair? Need more volume? Fringed ends and a balayage might be the best transformation!
19. Long Layers with Heavy Bangs. Bangs are the new thing this year, and everyone loves it. What are you waiting for, make an appointment at your favorite salon!
20. Beachy Sombre Hairstyle. We love waves, and when you create them on layered hair, the effect is impressive.
21. Long Side Swept Bangs. Bold enough to wear a color like that? You will quickly become a bombshell blonde, just choose a certified colorist with a good experience.
22. Airy Straight Razored Layers. It’s your choice if you want to shake your head and let your hair arrange itself or if you style it, either way, you’ll look amazing.
23. Layered Hairstyle with Shadow Roots. No, for this hairstyle you don’t need to pant your roots, blend them with your dyed hair and save on touch ups. A deep side part with a long side fringe look marvelous, doesn`t it?
24. Blown Out Side Bangs. It doesn’t matter on which side you choose to wear your bangs because with the right blow out you look gorgeous!
25. Redhead Mane. We’re telling you, everyone will admire your look. This hot red style with long parted bangs is insane!
26. Black Layers. The dark hair with layers is healthy and voluminous even though it’s a solid color.
27. Stunning Layers with Thin Bangs. If you resort to a balayage color solution, layers will make the hues blend in an exquisite way.
28. Fresh Layers with Side Bangs. No wonder she looks fantastic! Curl the ends of your layered hair and enjoy a natural girlie look.
29. Bangs and Highlights. If you want to define your layers better, you can emphasize them with highlights, and the result will be fantastic, trust us!
30. Super Long Bangs and Layers. This voluminous fringe grazes the chin, and the layers cascade from there to the ends.
31. Daring Layers. Being absolutely effortless, this fantastic hairstyle breathes with sophistication and luxury.
32. Glowing Layers. This girl’s hair is a feast for the eyes! The color is impressive, and the blonde mixes perfectly with the roots. Of course, this haircut will look good with any color.
33. Natural Layers. Struggling with thin hair? No problem, this layered haircut will add more texture and volume to your hair, and people won’t stop staring at your mane.
34. Gorgeous Waves and Full Bangs. With this haircut, you’re always ready to go out. Mess your hair a little bit and have fun!
35. Impressive Long Layers. Mix a wheat bronde balayage with some waves and a layered haircut, and you’ll look like a princess every day.
36. Winding Hairstyle. If your hair is slightly curly, get long bangs and some layers, and you’ll be amazed by the way they blend.
37. Stunning Wavy Layers. If your hair is as long as the mane pictured here, you can try this soft wavy hairstyle to gain movement and volume.
38. Soft Layers. Layer up your strands and discover a more natural and cute side of yourself.
39. Long Bangs with Curly Layers. Such volume, texture, and richness! You’ll feel like a real goddess when walking even to the closest store.
40. Sexy Layers. For girls with such a gorgeous hair length, a mix of highlights, layers and bangs is a must.
41. Fine Layers. Are you ready to shine? Feel like a supermodel on the catwalk with this effortless tousled hairstyle.
42. Highlighted Layers and Very Long Bangs. Those smooth highlights at the ends, mmm, the hair looks impressive! After a transformation like this, you won’t want something new for your hair for quite a while!
43. Gray and Blonde. Gray, blonde and some dark roots (plus bangs) – your new look will leave anyone speechless…
44. Voluminous Layers. There’s always room for more volume! Isn’t it dazzling? And these voluminous bangs!
45. Creative Hairstyle. Why not layer your hair and add a little bit of color at the ends? A subtle balayage should do the trick for a look like this!
46. Luxurious Look. Want that gorgeous hair from a shampoo commercial? Choose your colors, get a balayage, add some layers and wow, here you go!
47. Bronde Hair with Flat Bangs. Don’t know what bronde is? It’s a shade between blonde and brown that you can create with the balayage technique. We are in love with it!
48. Large Curls. The layered haircut with some large curls would make even Snow White jealous!
49. Very Short Bangs. Want to try something more rebellious? Try a layered haircut with micro bangs that are also called “cropped” or “baby” bangs; these show more of your forehead.
50. Edgy Jagged Ends. For long thick hair start your layering from the collar bone and go down. This approach will alleviate the heavy feel and bring in a ravishing texture.
Long layered hair with bangs will suit you even if you struggle with fine or thin hair, as layers can add a lot of volume to your locks. Celebs all over the world love such haircuts, and they proudly shake their manes on the red carpet. Jennifer Aniston and Blake Lively are just two of them! You’ll get the look you dream about, a movie star appearance everywhere you go!