30 Heart-Stopping Ash Blonde Hair Color Ideas
5. Ash Blonde and Silver Balayage Hair. Ash blonde hair can be softer or brighter, toned down or eye-catching, bold or discreet, with everything in between. It looks unexpectedly flattering on both blondes and brunettes.
The best thing about ash blonde hair is that it requires much less maintenance than your usual blonde. Besides, depending on the shade you choose, it works wonderfully with absolutely any complexion!
Whether you’re only now joining the blonde camp, or just looking for a small change, one of these 30 hairdos will definitely suit your fancy.
1. Light Ash Blonde Hair. An absolutely mesmerizing shade of ashy hair color made twice as dimensional thanks to the darker smokey lowlights throughout the hair length.
2. Cool Ash Blonde Hair Color. A perfect idea for it-girls that will look absolutely gorgeous either with soft beach waves or straight hair!
3. Babylights & Ash Blonde Highlights on Brown Hair. Change up your brown hair with chunky ashy money pieces!
4. Ash Blonde Hair Long Bob. Enrich your light ash blonde hair color with darker roots and you will get the oh-so-desired dimension. Wear straight or with soft waves.
5. Ash Blonde Balayage. Although the balayage highlighting technique may not surprise anyone anymore, the combination of dark roots, ash highlights, and silver contouring does look exotic! Besides, isn’t this smooth transition of colors adorable?
6. Long Ash Blonde Balayage Hair. ‘Little sunshine on a rainy day’ – that’s how the author described this masterpiece. Full head babylights and hair glaze are the secrets that make the hairstyle so stunning, feminine, and exquisite.
7. Cool-Toned Ash Bronde Hairstyle. Here, the hair colorist created thicker blended money pieces, added some depth, and cooled down her brassy blonde hair with ash and silver highlights. The result is awesome!
8. Dark Ash Blonde Hairstyle. A shade halfway between darker strawberry blonde and ashy tones – so soft and warming. It’s hard to resist!
9. Ash Blonde Hair Color with Shadow Roots. No need to reject your brunette nature. Try shadow roots and enjoy the added depth and volume. Dark roots and metallic ash blonde lengths can refresh your appearance within one salon visit.
10. Ash Blonde Hair Transformation. If red and yellow undertones are no longer your jam, try going for a cooler, ashy blonde. This will definitely freshen up your look and make you want to see your reflection in the mirror all the time!
11. Ash Blonde with Shadow Root. An inventive combination of dark and light shades, the shadow root hairdo with ash blonde strands and silver money pieces is a low-maintenance yet gorgeous styling solution. Add layers and waves for a gorgeous texture.
12. Ashy Blonde Highlights. A style that looks almost too natural thanks to random ashy blonde baby-lights and a lighter shade at the tips.
13. Ash Blonde and Silvery Lavender. The gray hair trend doesn’t seem to be leaving anytime soon! Besides, its creative variations featuring ash, lavender, and silver shades are now the center of attention of the stylists and general public.
14. Ash Blonde Hair with Dark Roots. Boost the volume of your ash blonde hair color with darker lowlights. A smooth transition from deep brown roots to a metallic white will make any heart skip a beat.
15. Money Pieces for Ash Blonde Hair Color. The sandy and ash blend is beautiful. The bright white money pieces are a lovely accent brightening this otherwise neutral balayage. That moment when an experiment is a total success.
16. Dark Ash Blonde with Black Roots. The dark smoky blonde is mesmerizing, especially on wavy hair. The ash locks will flow and bounce as you walk, attracting admiration and compliments from the beholders around you.
17. Silver Ash Blonde Hair. Gray and silver tones will never go out of style, so get some ash blonde hair dye and try the long-lasting trend!
18. Wavy Ash Lob with Highlights. A harmonious silver and ash blend is something not every stylist can achieve. So, if you happen to know a hair beauty guru, we suggest you try this beautiful wavy lob with mixed highlights!
19. Platinum Ash Blonde Hair. If simple ash blonde hair ideas bore you, then try this sophisticated style with tons of volume and depth.
20. Inverted Ashy Blonde Lob. If an ash blonde hair dye is not making your heart rush with excitement, the version with mixed brown, ash, and silver highlights will. Pair it with an elegant lob for a classy look!
21. Ashy Highlights for Older Ladies. Another great thing about ash blonde is that it’s incredibly useful for covering gray hairs while looking absolutely amazing.
22. Natural-Looking Dark Ash Blonde. If your hair is naturally light brown and you want to add a bit of twist to it, a subtle ash balayage is ideal. It looks so natural and soft that it may be seen as light reflecting from your hair.
23. Ash Blonde and Brown Latte Hair. You may wonder what ash blonde hair dye is the best on the market. We answer the formula that your hair colorist would choose for you. Or the ash blonde box dye they will recommend knowing your hair color history.
24. Dark Ash Blonde with Lighter Ends. This dimensional blonde hair masterpiece is a combination of teasylights and babylights. Though solid hair colors are still in, those sophisticated combos are all over the Internet and much more popular.
25. Ash Hair Color with Warm Blonde Touches. Someone’s blonde hair dream has come true. The subtle shadow roots and soft curls will make your mane a showstopper. Invest in your hair, this crown you never take off!
26. Long Ash Blonde Hair with Highlights. Freshen up your brown hair with a few randomly sized ashy highlights and add money pieces to frame the face.
27. Warm Ash Blonde Highlights. Dirty blonde is back alongside with mixed amber, wheat, and ash highlights. Combine this hair color with choppy layers and waves to create a messy yet incredibly hot style!
28. Silver Ash Blonde Hair in the Front. Who doesn’t love bleached blonde tresses that look shiny and healthy? To keep your cool blonde hair color fresh, use the products your hair colorist recommends as post-salon hair care. Don’t skip your purple shampoo, conditioner, and serum.
29. Ash Blonde Hair with Lowlights. Balayage ash hair always looks ten times more voluminous and chicer with just the right amount of lowlights.
30. White Ash Blonde with Dark Roots. Snowy white lengths and jet black roots are a match made in heaven. In particular, this color stretching will best suit shoulder-length hair.
Hopefully, these trendy ash blonde hair ideas have satisfied your curiosity and given you inspiration for a stunning change!