50 Inspirational Blonde Highlights Ideas for Effortlessly Chic Looks
No doubt, every girl wants to try blonde highlights at least once or twice in her life. Thanks to coloring techniques like ombre, balayage, and air-touch, you can live out your wildest dreams without totally changing your hair color.
Look through the 50 fresh blonde highlight ideas below to help you choose the direction you want to take with your makeover!
1. Auburn Hair with Blonde Highlights. Soft blonde ends on your warm auburn hair can easily spice up your everyday look and bring the desired Californian feel along.
2. The “Ponytail” Blond Highlights. A great style to keep your hair looking fresh and full of sparkle – whether wearing it either up or down.
3. Blended Light Brown with Blonde Highlights. This style is a great fit for someone who’s not yet ready for a full-on blond transition but wants to go as light as it gets.
4. Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights and Lowlights. Bring some color and volume to your light brown hair by playing with cooler and warmer shades of blonde.
5. Sandy Blonde Balayage Highlights. A cooler tone of blond will highlight your peach or olive skin tone. The face-framing strands will totally get your eyes sparkling in a whole new way.
6. Full Head of Light Blonde Highlights. An easy balayage throughout the length of your hair and some foils in either cool or warm blond – and your perfect look is done.
7. Dark Hair with Blonde Highlights. Change up your dramatic brunette look with a few strokes of caramel blonde highlights. Go lighter near your face for a romantic face-framing effect.
8. Warm Highlights for Blonde Hair. Create this sun-kissed feel with multi-dimensional highlights in various seductive shades of blond.
9. Short Bob Cut with Cool Blonde Highlights. Keep everyone guessing what color your hair actually is. Mix and match golden and platinum shades of blonde to get the best of both worlds.
10. Long Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. Create dimension by blending your dramatic browns with various tones of cheeky blond.
11. 3D Platinum Blonde Highlights. The royal flair of platinum blonde hair highlights is the absolute winner when choosing the color for your summer look.
12. Brunette with Blonde Highlights. A creative warm take on usual highlights with a twisted Cinnabon-like balayage featuring the sweetest caramel and blonde shades.
13. Golden Blonde Highlights. If the golden hour were a hairstyle, it would look like this delicate and romantic take on golden blonde waves.
14. Chunky Blonde Highlights with Caramel Tones. When you want to ease your way into the blond living, this is it. It’s as easy to achieve, as it is to take care of!
15. Warm Blonde Highlights on Straight Hair. When done properly, highlights can do wonders for straight hair, and you see your natural volume right away!
16. Honey Blonde Highlights for Brunettes. Take the best of both worlds and keep the dramatic style of browns with an added cheeky flair coming from loose warm blonde waves.
17. Voluminous Icy Blonde Highlights. Let your boldness shine through by letting your inner Ice Queen stand tall! Perfect for lightly tanned babes.
18. Beach Blonde Hair Highlights. A good old combination of money pieces and baby lights never goes wrong. The perfect style to freshen up your daily looks!
19. Caramel Butterscotch Bronde. Warm shades always leave you with that extra glow in your mane, so going after caramel blonde highlights should be on your bucket list for sure.
20. Dirty Blonde Highlights in “Toasted Coconut”. For our Tropicana loving ladies, this style will surely teleport you to the warmer shores with its soft cool blonds woven through warm brown strands.
21. Blonde Highlights with Lowlights. For ladies with light brown hair who want to try something on the brighter side, here’s a soft and cozy style you should definitely get for summer days.
22. Silver Blonde Highlights. Get all eyes on you with a head-turning hairdo. A full head of blond highlights is sure to make a statement that you’re here to have some fun!
23. “Frosted Cream” Silver Blonde Highlights. A chic and rather easy way to bring dimension to your dark hair – everyone will love your new color!
24. Dark Blonde Highlights. Achieve a perfectly sun-kissed look by getting tipped out ends. This way you’ll have your hair feeling and looking its lightest in no time!
25. Bold Ashy Blonde Highlights. Short shaggy hair makes a statement, but adding some cool-toned highlights into the mix totally gets you to a new level of “badass”!
26. Subtle Blonde Highlights for Short Hair. Short hair with springy curls is totally cute as it is, but have you seen what light strokes of blonde highlights can do for it?
27. Full Head of Blond Highlights. Romantic and soft blondes can seem sensual and seductive when done right. Try the traditional take on your blonde highlights and let them work their magic.
28. Copper Hair with Blonde Highlights. Highlights always bring a special something. Sweet face-framing strands are an absolute go-to for an effortless flirty look.
29. Light Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. Mixing chocolate browns with blonde highlights makes your hair glow more than ever. Besides, it creates the hard-to-resist flowy texture for all to fawn over.
30. Dark Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. Sometimes all you wish for is just a sprinkle of color. Get a perfectly put together romantic look with delicate highlighted ribbons through your hair.
31. Spicy Red Hair with Blonde Highlights. If Fall were a lady, she would wear this bright hair color. Stand out from the crowd with the breathtaking color combo!
32. White Blonde Highlights for Darker Hair. Get creative and play with colors by blending some cooler whites into your naturally dark hair. Can’t go wrong with platinum or sandy tones of blonde!
33. Platinum White Highlights. Darker roots and lowlights allow for all the nuances of your highlighted hair to shine through!
34. Brown Hair with Highlighted Ends. If you wish to go lighter from very dark hair, trying a soft transition to milky chocolate is a perfect first step!
35. Platinum Highlights for Medium Length. Keeping your dark roots creates the necessary volume, while the platinum lengths let you be your most sophisticated and beautiful self!
36. Chunky Caramel Highlights for Brown Hair. Perfectly blended brown-to-caramel balayage with very light accents is definitely going to help you be the center of attention wherever you go.
37. Icy Blonde Highlights with Lowlights. Live out your Ice Queen dreams with this style. Lowlights help achieve the dimension and super seductive depth.
38. Dirty Blonde Hair with Blonde Highlights. Feel like a rock star with poker straight hair and distinct streaks of highlights.
39. Dirty Blonde and White Highlights. Go as white as possible and get this multi-dimensional dirty blonde look for everyone to drool over!
40. Black Hair with Blonde Highlights. Black hair is edgy on its own, but with added ribbons of white highlights, it begins to shine in a whole new light!
41. Macadamia and Honey Highlights. Such a great combo for cooler skinned babes. Nutty and honey tones bring out the best of pale complexions.
42. Pearly Blonde Highlights. Pearly highlights are awesome when you want to accentuate your gentle features and soft hair texture.
43. Partial Blonde Highlights. Sometimes you want just a little change without going fully different. Money pieces here, some babylights there, and highlighted ends should do just fine!
44. Soft Blonde Balayage with Lowlights. Thanks to lowlights, with a style like this one, you get a magnificent dimensional look with minimal effort!
45. Long Brown Hair with Caramel Blonde Highlights. What’s better than a voluminous mane of caramel brown hair styled with flowy waves?
46. Shiny Heavy Blonde Highlights. Letting your roots transition smoothly into soft metallic blonde lengths helps you avoid the fuss of running to your hairdresser for a touch up every month.
47. Dimensional Ash Blonde Highlights. Make a statement with a bold cool shade of blonde. The darker dusty lowlights create the effortless volume we love so much!
48. Naturally Blonde Highlights. Bring the sunshine along wherever you go with this bright blonde hairstyle!
49. Dusty Silver Blonde Balayage. Dusty blonde has been “the new black” for a few years now. Definitely, the one to try, and it suits most skin tones!
50. Dark Auburn with Honey Highlights. Such a soft and versatile style for colder days of the year that will wrap around you like a cozy blanket in the fall.
Blondes do have more fun! After all, there are endless possibilities of making the blonde highlights to complement any other hair color out there. Hopefully, you’ve found a style to your liking that will inspire the beginning of a new chapter for you!