50 Curly Bob Hairstyles for Genuinely Marvelous Looks
For those of you who have curly hair, we know, it’s a lot of struggle to get the perfect haircut that won’t give you the pyramid look. A curly bob with properly cut layers is one of the best choices because it gives your hair a flattering shape and shows off your particular curl pattern. We have selected some cute angled and inverted, one-length and rounded, stacked and concave haircuts that you’ll truly love.
Choose a curly bob hairstyle for your pretty ringlets among these 50 eye-catching looks!
1. Curly Asymmetrical Bob. Asymmetry on curls is not as sharp and evident as on straight hair, but it works and makes a simple cut a lot more interesting!
2. Short Curly Bob. Take a look at the back view of this fantastic rounded bob hairstyle. It’s like a soft curly cloud!
3. Dark Brown Curly Bob. This is not only an exquisite look but also a very glamorous one. Style with a side part to get the best out of this cute lob.
4. Elegant Afro Bob. Emphasize your natural curls with a voluminous layered lob haircut and frame your face with a fringe. To make your loops even more eye-popping, use some moisturizer before you style your mane.
5. Short Bob with Curls. If you have well-defined curls, an inverted bob haircut will enhance their texture and volume. They won’t look rebel and wild, just glamorous and chic.
6. Big Highlighted Curls. A blonde balayage can highlight your curls and make your appearance fresh and cool. To get loops like that, use a curling iron. Add some hairspray to keep their shape.
7. Messy Curly Bob Haircut. If you have wavy hair, you can easily get a pretty messy look with a short one-length bob, combed over for a flattering asymmetrical look. If you are not blessed with beach hair like that, use a special curler for waves, and you’re ready to go.
8. Short Curly Stacked Bob. To achieve a sexy and fresh appearance, choose a short bob and use a curling iron to create some smooth waves.
9. Curly Bob with Bangs. This hair color and the voluminous stacked shape certainly won’t go unnoticed!
10. Curly Shaggy Bob. Here’s a subtle balayage at its best! Keep your hair longer in the back with shorter layers around the face for a pretty rounded style.
11. Voluminous Bob with Highlights. Let your curls loose! You can style them with a little bit of mousse but don’t overuse it; you just want them defined and springy.
12. Layered Curly Bob. Layers are the most significant option if you are searching to give volume to your hair. You can shine even more if you try some auburn highlights for dark hair.
13. Choppy Curly Bob. These smooth bubbly blonde curls are so beautiful – check how airy and bouncy they are!
14. Bob for Thick Curly Hair. A brown-auburn balayage can offer you a very natural yet glossy appearance. Style your curls with a bit of curl-defining product to enhance the texture and color.
15. Black Bobbed Curls. Short lengths go so well with curls because the latter tend to look tighter.
16. Middle Part Curly Bob. If you have ringlets, this short very curly bob will make you look astonishing. Split your bangs in the middle to get a nicely framed face.
17. Simple Long Curly Bob. If your curls are unruly, a bob haircut will help your hair sit in a beautiful shape.
18. Tight Bob Curls. Well-defined ringlets are achieved with a mousse that nourishes and separates them.
19. Short Curly Bob with Fringe. The rounded curly bob with height and fullness on top will flatter even a round face.
20. Sexy Inverted Brunette Bob. These well-defined ringlets tame overly voluminous hair and show off the perfectly shaped cut.
21. Curly Wedge Haircut. Treat your bob with some brightening highlights and messy styling. The curly bangs are a super cute addition.
22. Messy Bob with Layers. You don’t need to tame your curls anymore. A bob with layers will help you quickly get a current everyday hairstyle without too much effort.
23. Curly Side Part Bob. A stacked curly bob gives height to the crown, thus instantly elevating your look. Add a bit of shine-boosting product.
24. Blonde Curly Bob. Curls are generally hard to manage, but not with the right haircut. Layers and balayage highlights can do wonders!
25. Lob with Deep Side Part. An above-the-shoulder combover bob will make you feel like you’re always on the road to the beach.
26. Fun Blonde Balayage Bob. If you want your curls to have a more pronounced texture, combine a bob haircut with a blonde balayage – your coils will look breath-taking!
27. Red Bob with Loose Curls. Why settle for a regular color when you can choose a beautiful shade of red? It works particularly well with fair skin and wavy hair.
28. Natural Curly Inverted Bob. This kind of bob is pretty ideal for someone who’s got rebel curls. It gives your kinky coils the shape and volume it deserves.
29. Asymmetrical Curly Angled Bob. The angled bob is so popular, and everybody loves it! Why? It’s suitable for any hair type and keeps your hair manageable when it comes to styling.
30. Curly A-Line Bob. The best part about this bob is that it draws all the attention to your face. It is a bit shorter in the back and longer in the front and looks impressive on any hair type.
31. Tall Messy Olive Blonde Bob. Keep your roots natural and add a beautiful blonde shade on your curls. The effect is magical!
32. Ombre Curly Bob. A good old ombre can completely change the way you look and feel. You’ll make your hairstyle eye-catching and glamorous.
33. Textured Dark Blonde Bob. If you want a light-colored natural look, dye your hair dark honey blonde. It will make your curls glow!
34. Medium Length Curly Bob. This bob uses shorter layers and combover styling to build the height suited to round faces.
35. Short Curly Bob with Bangs. A bob shag like this one gives volume on the sides, thus being flattering for oval and long faces.
36. Curly Graduated Bob. Searching for a fabulous look? A graduated bob haircut can emphasize your curls and make you love them even more.
37. Naturally Curly Bob. Moisture, moisture and then some more moisture! That is the key if you have natural hair and need to keep it tamed. Also, a bob haircut will help more than you think.
38. Feminine Voluminous Bob. No wonder that everybody wants a bob haircut? It makes real wonders for your curls.
39. Glam Bob. Long or short, the bob is one of the best hairstyles for curly hair. The retro-style in this picture is a beautiful example. Girl, let your curls loose!
40. No-Fuss Curly Bob Cut. A perm bob is a smart solution if your hair is naturally straight, and you have been dreaming of well-defined curls.
41. Shoulder-Length Curly Bob. Easy to manage and style: when you have a flattering shape, your curls can go wild and look chic!
42. Wet Bob Hairstyle. A blonde ombre, a layered bob haircut, and a wet effect worked their magic on this fantastic curly hair.
43. Short Naturally Curly Bob. If your hair has natural curls, a very short bob haircut like this one will help you style it very easy every morning.
44. Curly Stacked Bob. A bob with stacked layers gives a lot of volume and a nice curve in the back.
45. Blonde Bob with Large Curls. The short yet pretty voluminous bob hairstyle is ideal for fine and medium texture hair.
46. Concave Curly Bob. The concave cut is not only for straight hair. Check how well it works for messy curls!
47. Jaw-Length Curly Bob. This is a perfect haircut for those who have slightly curly hair.
48. Curly Lob. The side-parted curly lob is a sweet look regardless of your curl pattern. It looks equally good with messy curls and well-defined spirals.
49. Curly Bob with Blonde Highlights. For a more spectacular effect, dye your ends with a high-contrast color such as blonde for dark roots.
50. One-Length Dishwater Blonde Bob. Add depth to your curly bob with blonde balayage highlights. This chin-length bob for fine hair looks marvelous when you define curls with some hair mousse.
There are so many curly bobs from which you can choose: longer in the front, with a fringe, one-length, asymmetrical ones, etc. Use your imagination and try one of those fantastic curly hairstyles tweaked to flatter your looks and personality.