30 Stunning Neck Length Haircuts That Will Dazzle in 2020
If you’re looking to change your appearance, why not try one of these dynamic hairstyles for neck length hair? Be as daring or as traditional as you like – there are plenty of stunning styles to choose from!
If you’re seeking a glow-up that looks stylish and professional, you can’t go wrong with one of current neck length hair options out there. Be it a new ‘do for a job interview, or a makeover for a night out, the neck length is sure to garner the right reactions. Read on for thirty classy examples of trendy cuts with layers and with bangs (or without any) that can give you the boost you’re looking for.
1. Asymmetric Neck-Length Cut. The charm of this asymmetric cut is all the more thrilling given how easy it is to maintain. It’s also lots of fun to accessorize with necklaces or earrings that showcase the shape.
2. Feathered Rounded Bob. Offering ageless glamor, the face-framing feathered strands of this carefree hairstyle are sure to attract compliments. It’s a longer bob with strands that will really showcase the high and low tones of your fresh balayage hair color.
3. Classic Neck-Length Shag. Sometimes the classics are the best, and the shag cut was one of the most requested hairstyles in the 1970s. It still looks groovy in the modern era, framing the eyes with simple soft bangs.
4. Shaggy Wavy Mob. Longer than your average bob, the wavy mob with messy bangs is a perfect carefree chop that exudes confidence and fun. The subtly textured layers make this a perfectly playful coif.
5. Ash-Blonde Balayage. This luxuriant coif has a certain ethereal look to it and makes the best of the shoulder length hair with an eye-catching sweep that draws attention to the face; best worn with subtle metallic eyeshadow.
6. Mid-Neck Length Hair. What better way to enjoy beachy vibes than with a wavy textured cut that uses every millimeter of your neck length hair? Copper brown or beach blonde balayage solutions are perfect color compliments to the look.
7. Short Bob with Volume. Stopping just below the chin, the well-worked tresses shown here deliver the right frame for the face, while the volume in the back gives a boxy shape and some extra weight to the luxurious bob cut.
8. A-Line Stacked Haircut. With its smoothed edges and carefree layers, this stacked cut is not the most severe option for those looking to rock neck-length hairstyles, but it will stand out.
9. Textured Cut with Bangs. There is no better ‘do for accentuating a longer neck than a cute inverted bob – the cut with longer front strands to frame the face softly and stylishly.
10. Neck-Length Braided Hair. With lacy crown braids dipping into the flowy neck-length waves, the half-updo is functional, fashionable, and a real head-turner. The finest of the updos that will work in a range of settings.
11. Neck-Length Layered Bob. Thanks to so many aspects working together – the smart use of color, the carefully careless layers, and the airy shape – this dramatic look is perfect when you need to make an impression.
12. Neck-Length Curls. Delivering an outstanding, fierce frame, this short neck length bob is tousled and unfussy but reveals more chic when you look at it closer. Wear this one with confidence!
13. Neck-Length Shag. Sometimes the simplest variations on the theme of neck-length hair are the ones that work best, and the uncomplicated shag cut is perfect for all face shapes. Get some razored strands around the face for an edgier look.
14. Blunt Haircut with Balayage. The crisp, clean lines of the cut pictured here call to mind the 1960s, but the texture brings it right back to the modern era. A hairstyle that looks dramatic from any angle.
15. Wavy A-Line Haircut. For slightly longer locks, the charming cut falling across the eyes reminds us of the best starlets on the silver screen. Looking both done-up and undone, this is an elegant, standout look.
16. Neck-Length Updo with Texture. The perfect hairstyle for accentuating your neck in all its glory, the daring updo accommodates the curled layers that look almost accidental – but they’re most definitely very deliberate and very chic.
17. Concave Bob. This daring look particularly suits black hair, though it’s a strong enough shape to work with any color. Tapering to a longer front, it’s the classic of its kind and the sleekest way to wear neck-length hair.
18. Asymmetric Hairstyle with Undershave. A super-edgy look that takes confidence to pull off, here’s a ‘do that accentuates your face in all the right places. It’s at home on the catwalk, but it will also work anywhere.
19. French Bob with Half-Moon Bangs. An exceptionally cute bob with a strong Parisian vibe, this one is for all the pixies out there. The mid neck length cut customized to flatter the wearer’s face, the style just screams “chic”.
20. Neck-Length Naturally Curly Cut. And here’s a perfect bob for natural hair wearers. The scissor work on such a tightly layered style gives the symmetry that suits round faces in this shape and length.
21. Uneven Tousled Cut. A lob that you can make work with thin hair, this eye-catching style encases the face and shows off the texture-enhancing highlights. The cut isn’t too drastic, but the final style will draw admiring glances.
22. Wispy Neck-Length Hair with Bangs. Stepping back to the 1980s, this bob offers a cute idea for fine blonde hair. Bringing an unmistakable Blondie vibe, you’ll rock an effortless and cool hairstyle that can’t be matched.
23. Braided Neck-Length Updo. Shorter hair can be arranged into a classy updo to suit both formal and informal occasions. It blends all the necessary elements most modern updos feature – a bouffant, braid, and messy texture.
24. Center-Parted Mid-Neck Cut. A choppy classic that provides a little bit of camouflage when you’re feeling shy? Or a chic bob that accentuates your best features? Either way, the look is warm and effortless.
25. Long Front Short Back Haircut. Perfect for faces with dainty features, a longer take on the pixie cut offers more comfort to those who shy away from very short hair, but still want a shorter cut that enables plenty of personality.
26. Neck-Length Hair for Special Occasions. Here we have a beautiful twisted hairstyle that may be worn to any occasion imaginable, be it a beach party, date night, wedding or prom. The half updo is effortlessly flattering and can be done within 5 minutes.
27. Neck-Length Deva Cut. There is a lot happening with volume in the curly haircut seen here, and all of it is good. Anyone who wears this ‘do will feel primped and ready for a beautiful day.
28. Messy Neck-Length Hair. A stylish, trendy cut with a definite sense of glamor, the only effort this super-chic look will need before you go out is a little teasing. It’s low-maintenance but high-impact.
29. Cute Teased Bob. Flattering for oval, long, and heart-shaped faces, this chic haircut is a famous classic, delivering a striking framing for your features. One of the iconic neck length haircuts.
30. Neck-Length Razor Cut. If there is a facial feature you want to accentuate, then this shaggy bob is the perfect ‘do for you, offering an outstanding platform for any look you’re keen to rock. Make flyaways fashionable!
There’s so much you can do with your neck length hair – just one look at the list above gives plenty of ideas and you’ll only need to narrow down your choice. Comment below about your favorite neck-length haircuts and hairstyles, we would love to hear your experience!