50 Pixie Cuts with Bangs for Short Hair Inspiration
A pixie cut with bangs is perfect for those who want a fresh look. Whether your hair is straight or not, this haircut can help you make the change you’ve always wanted.
1. Curly Tapered Pixie. If your hair is very thick you can play with volume and give your haircut a nice hipster air. With curly hair this look is even better.
2. Pixie Cut with Long Bangs. Bangs are the real deal if you try to mask a square face. Why not do it with style by choosing a ginger red color? It is almost a bob!
3. Pixie with Straight Bangs. If you are not among the lucky ones who have voluminous hair, a pixie can mask such an issue. Just choose the right shape.
4. Choppy Combover Pixie. If you have perfect face features, why hide them? Get a more luminous appearance with a feminine short pixie.
5. Layered Pixie Cut with Bangs. Layers and highlights can create marvelous effects when mixed. Get a very fresh look with a pixie and straight across bangs like these.
6. Pixie with Angled Bangs. Emphasize your thick hair with an undercut pixie and some highlights to make your hairstyle look cool and trendy.
7. Layered Short Bangs. Who says that if you cut your hair short, you won’t be feminine? This picture is the perfect example of “they were wrong”.
8. Undercut Pixie with Long Bangs. For a more spectacular effect, create a design on one side and sweep your long hair to the other side. Looks so impressive!
9. Choppy Pixie. A short choppy haircut like this is easy to style and wear. Tousle your hair a little bit, and you’re ready to go!
10. Stylish Pixie. Wear your pixie with style! Choose a color that makes your face look more luminous, and the result will be breath-taking.
11. Pixie Cut with Short Bangs. If you have a round face, you can embrace short pixie hair with asymmetrical bangs. Such short bangs are also called ‘baby bangs’.
12. Pixie with Long Bangs and Balayage. You can have an elegant look every day with this hairstyle. Tip: highlights are the main attraction here.
13. Short Pixie Cut with Bangs. A platinum blonde color can do magic for your hairstyle. Glasses with dark frames will bring the right contrast and complete your look.
14. Elegant Pixie with Undercut. This hairstyle is easy to fix each morning, and you can wear it at so many events.
15. Punky Spiky Pixie. Do you want to look forever young? This pixie will make you feel like you’re in your 20’s every day.
16. Long Blonde Bangs. If contrasts are your thing, try a pixie with long side bangs that you can easily wear in a peek-a-boo style or create a pompadour.
17. Razored Pixie with an Extra Long Fringe. It is well known that black dye reflects light and makes your hair appear very healthy. For a more spectacular look, shave a small part of your hair, just like in the picture below.
18. Pixie with Dark Roots. Shaggy pixies look so well, whether they’re long or short, and the photo below is the best example.
19. Blonde Pixie with Baby Bangs. Remember Annie Lennox? She used to wear her hair like that, and now it seems that the short blonde pixie trend is back.
20. Undercut Turquoise Pixie. Why be dull when you can recreate all the shades you want, and your hair color will look more spectacular than ever!
21. Shaggy Pixie Cut with Bangs. Shaggy hairstyles are easy to style. You can make them look more impressive if you choose some pale pink and blue highlights.
22. Gray Pixie with Super Long Bangs. Everybody loves gray hair and pixie haircuts. Why not combine them into one hairstyle?
23. Brunette Pixie. If you are slim and bright, with big eyes, try a very short gamine pixie with razored bangs. You’ll look and feel more beautiful than ever.
24. Hippy Pixie. If you want to look innocent and positive, get a pixie that is easy to style but also highlights your features.
25. Dark Blonde Pixie. A blend of light browns and warm blondes create a mesmerizing color palette.
26. Platinum Gray Pixie. Get layered bangs and wear them on your forehead to highlight your face features.
27. Messy Blonde. If you want to look careless, this hairstyle is for you. Leave your roots darker and use some blonde dye for your bangs and layers around the crown.
28. Short Hair and Long Bangs. Shave your sides but keep your bangs long and choppy. This way, you’ll be able to play with color as much as you like.
29. Undercut Pixie Haircut with Bangs. A luminous gray color can make your new pixie haircut look eye-popping. You have to try it!
30. Pixie Cut with Very Short Bangs. Tired of the long morning hair routine? Why not choose a short pixie that is almost unnecessary to style.
31. Razor Cut Back with Long Bangs. You know those moments in the summer when your long back hair seems glued to your neck. With a pixie cut you can forget about it.
32. Burning Red Pixie. Well, that’s a really noticeable color. If you like to draw attention, this color is everything you need.
33. Long Pixie with Bangs and Undercut. Add some chunky platinum blonde highlights to your voluminous pixie hair, and you’ll feel like a badass movie star.
34. Dark Blonde Pixie with Angled Layers. Keep your back hair short and create layers for the remaining hair, including your bangs.
35. Textured Pixie. If you want a hairstyle that will last all day, you can use some hair wax for your bangs. Not only will it make your hair shine, but your locks will stay in place all day long.
36. Curly Pixie. You’d like a shorter cut, but you still love your curly hair and don’t want to cut it all? A pixie bob with long bangs is exactly what you need.
37. Dark Pixie with Platinum Bangs. Choose a short pixie haircut with long bangs as an accent. Dye them an eye-popping color such as platinum blonde, gray or even something pink.
38. Spiky Pixie for Fine Hair. Here’s a great pixie cut for thick fine hair. Style it spiky or slick it down.
39. Red Pixie Bob. Is it a short bob or a long pixie? It’s both, and it looks astonishing. Not only the haircut, but also that outstanding red color!
40. Tousled Pixie with Layered Bangs. This pixie haircut needs only a tousle and you are ready to go. The dark turquoise hair color has never looked better.
41. Asymmetrical Blonde Bangs. Why cut all your hair when you can use your ringlets to create such a beautiful hairstyle?
42. Pixie Cut with Side Swept Bangs. Asymmetrical bangs look so good when swept to one side! Throw in some babylights to bring out the choppy texture of the cut.
43. High Contrast Pixie Cut with Side Bangs. If you have a bright complexion and dark eyes, you really need to keep your roots dark for a platinum or white-gray balayage.
44. Very Short Hair with Bangs. Some women are not afraid to wear their hair very short, and if you are one of them, this haircut will look amazing on you, because it will totally highlight your face features.
45. White Pixie Cut with Choppy Bangs. A platinum dye can get you a dramatic look that will turn heads wherever you go. It’s an eye-popping color to change the way you feel about yourself.
46. Curly Pixie Cut with Bangs. The contrasts of straight and curly, short and long, solid and highlighted will leave nobody indifferent!
47. Tapered Pixie for Curly Hair. Give your curly blonde hair a nice touch by adding baby bangs. Tousle your curls, and you are ready to go.
48. Gray Long Bangs. This dynamic style is young and edgy. Try it if you are active and like dramatic makeovers.
49. Neat Auburn Pixie. With this haircut you will get a well-defined pixie. Don’t create many layers, you don’t need them. Use a beautiful color to give this hairstyle a modern flair.
50. White Blonde Pixie Bob with Bangs. Embrace a nice choppy cut that offers a long length near the face and the ease of short hair in the back.
Many women shy away from a pixie cut with bangs because they think only long hair equals femininity. As shown in this article, this is not the case. Sometimes, you can look even more elegant with a short haircut.