50 Pixie Haircuts with Bangs for Short Hair Inspiration
A pixie cut with bangs is perfect for those who want a fresh look. Whether your hair is straight or not, this haircut can help you make the change you’ve always wanted.
We know you’re afraid to enter the short hair club, but look at these cool pixies with bangs, aren’t they edgy and cute?
1. Choppy Combover Pixie. If you have perfect face features, why hide them? Get a more luminous appearance with a feminine short pixie.
2. Spiky Pixie for Fine Hair. Here’s a great pixie cut for thick fine hair. Style it spiky or slick it down.
3. Pixie Cut with Very Short Bangs. Tired of the long morning hair routine? Why not choose a short pixie that is almost unnecessary to style.
4. Brunette Pixie. If you are slim and bright, with big eyes, try a very short gamine pixie with razored bangs. You’ll look and feel more beautiful than ever.
5. Dark Blonde Pixie with Angled Layers. Keep your back hair short and create layers for the remaining hair, including your bangs.
6. Very Short Hair with Bangs. Some women are not afraid to wear their hair very short, and if you are one of them, this haircut will look amazing on you, because it will totally highlight your face features.
7. Layered Short Bangs. Who says that if you cut your hair short, you won’t be feminine? This picture is the perfect example of “they were wrong”.
8. Pixie Cut with Short Bangs. If you have a round face, you can embrace short pixie hair with asymmetrical bangs. Such short bangs are also called ‘baby bangs’.
9. Pixie with Dark Roots. Shaggy pixies look so well, whether they’re long or short, and the photo below is the best example.
10. Choppy Pixie. A short choppy haircut like this is easy to style and wear. Tousle your hair a little bit, and you’re ready to go!
11. Blonde Pixie with Baby Bangs. Remember Annie Lennox? She used to wear her hair like that, and now it seems that the short blonde pixie trend is back.
12. Pixie with Long Bangs and Balayage. You can have an elegant look every day with this hairstyle. Tip: highlights are the main attraction here.
13. Messy Blonde. If you want to look careless, this hairstyle is for you. Leave your roots darker and use some blonde dye for your bangs and layers around the crown.
14. Pixie with Straight Bangs. If you are not among the lucky ones who have voluminous hair, a pixie can mask such an issue. Just choose the right shape.
15. Pixie Cut with Long Bangs. Bangs are the real deal if you try to mask a square face. Why not do it with style by choosing a ginger red color? It is almost a bob!
16. Undercut Turquoise Pixie. Why be dull when you can recreate all the shades you want, and your hair color will look more spectacular than ever!
17. Dark Blonde Pixie. A blend of light browns and warm blondes create a mesmerizing color palette.
18. Undercut Pixie Haircut with Bangs. A luminous gray color can make your new pixie haircut look eye-popping. You have to try it!
19. Tapered Pixie for Curly Hair. Give your curly blonde hair a nice touch by adding baby bangs. Tousle your curls, and you are ready to go.
20. Tousled Pixie with Layered Bangs. This pixie haircut needs only a tousle and you are ready to go. The dark turquoise hair color has never looked better.
21. Undercut Pixie with Bangs. The airy pixie with a side undercut and bangs that highlights your sharp facial features is one of the best current styles for short hair.
22. Pin-Up Pixie Haircut with Bangs. Bring out the shine of your brown eyes with a neat pixie featuring a voluminous swirly fringe that gracefully falls on the forehead.
23. Rounded Short Pixie Cut with Bangs. Layers for days can make your fine hair sleek and voluminous. A side parting and soft undercut are nice touches to add.
24. Gray Pixie with Straight Bangs. Edgy and modern, this cut with choppy bangs and textured layers throughout will spice your everyday look.
25. Wavy Pixie Cut with Bangs Black Hair. Show off your roots and love for all things jazzy by turning your usual hairdo into a sophisticated pixie with finger waves to frame your forehead and sides.
26. Short Pixie with Long Bangs. Play around with some volume and length by keeping your crown feathery and airy and leaning towards an uneven and rather long fringe in the front.
27. Very Short Pixie Cut with Bangs. A delicate style to show off your well-done brows and put an accent on your soft facial features.
28. Blonde Pixie Cut with Long Bangs. If you have beautiful thick hair and want a longer pixie cut, try this one. Open up your face with an asymmetrical pixie bob paired with glamorous swoopy bangs.
29. Shaggy Highlighted Short Pixie with Bangs. The short shaggy layers in the back are completed with a long tousled fringe. Upgrade it with sun-kissed highlights to prolong summer.
30. Short Pixie Cut with Side Swept Bangs for Black Hair. Can’t find a better duo than an edgy short pixie cut and a long side fringe. The jagged uneven ends finish off the look wonderfully.
31. Tapered Pixie Cut with Side Bangs. Thick and voluminous hair can pull this bushy style with absolute glory. Curl the ends of your lifted fringe for some cheekiness.
32. Ginger Pixie Cut with Fringe. Simplicity is key when you cannot decide on a style. This rather simple cut will softly accentuate your face with a nice angled fringe.
33. Futuristic Pixie with Long Bangs. This undercut style will totally suit girls with straight fine hair. The side and nape undercut creates an unforgettable modern appeal and give a boost to otherwise flat-looking fine hair.
34. Asymmetrical Pixie with Green Highlights. Make your everyday look more special with a bright, colorful accent on your bushy fringe. The volume is created by directing most of the layers towards the front.
35. Mohawk Pixie Cut with Bangs. Joyous and feisty, it will surely bring some spice into your life. The lifted layers and thick piece-y bangs are set off by undercut sides for a perfectly done Mohawk look.
36. Layered Pixie Cut with Bangs. If you have one of those faces that make people confuse you with a fairy, then getting a messy, textured pixie with a feathered fringe should be a no brainer.
37. Pixie Cut with Very Short Bangs. A lifesaver for thin hair, this design can absolutely help you work on your hair texture while fashionably growing it out. For the bold and fiery ones.
38. Razored Pixie Bob with Bangs. Thick hair looks ravishing with the style that is both elegant and slightly messy thanks to the razored layers.
39. Undercut Mohawk Pixie with Bangs. A cool way to work around a tapered cut is to show off your rebellious nature with an undercut and razored pompadour bangs turning the look into a Mohawk.
40. Dimensional Curly Pixie Cut with Bangs. A haircut that simply screams dimension and body! Highlights in the front add some spark to your eyes while a blend of short and long layers is taking care of the volume in the back.
41. Messy Pixie Cut with Bangs. Bring life and air to your thin locks with choppy pointy layers and a highlighted fringe to brighten your blue eyes.
42. Short Pixie Bob Haircut with Bangs. A light style like this surely lifts some weight off your face with soft wispy bangs and outgrown side pieces.
43. Pixie Bob with Short Bangs for Thick Hair. Changing the way you look may be a tough call, but trust us, thick locks will only benefit from such a modern hairdo with long textured layers and a full fringe.
44. Short Pixie with a Side Fringe. Choppy cuts like this one are utterly easy to recreate and look after. So, put in on the list of the low-maintenance styles you should definitely try!
45. Burgundy Balayage for a Messy Pixie Style. Short pixie cuts with long bangs are trending these days. Try spicing things up a notch with bright colors to match your flamboyant personality.
46. Round Face Pixie Cut with Bangs. Shaggy and a little messy, it works its magic best with wavy hair. The undercut sides and back make the hair look thicker and neater.
47. Pixie Cut with Deep Undercut and Bangs. Today’s cute pixie cuts with bangs somewhat give off 90s grunge vibes. The undercut sides are covered with short feathered layers on top and finished off with a pointy fringe.
48. Mushroom Pixie Cut with Highlights and Bangs. Restyle your usual pixie with some fresh highlights in thick bangs and refine it with an accurate mushroom shape.
49. Super Short Curly Pixie with Bangs. Open up your face for everyone to see your ocean blue eyes and natural beauty! It only gets better if you have slightly curly hair.
50. Classic Pixie with a Side-Swept Fringe. First things first, pixies are amazing with sharp features, so, if you have a jaw-line or cheekbones to show off, it’s your chance. A side-swept fringe is a must for cute pixie cuts with bangs nowadays.
Many women shy away from a pixie cut with bangs because they think only long hair equals femininity. As shown in this article, this is not the case. Sometimes, you can look even more elegant with a short haircut.