30 Alluring Curtain Bangs Hairstyles for Every Hair Texture and Length
What are curtain bangs? Curtain bangs are a type of bangs that frame the face on both sides. Such bangs are cut shorter on the inside and become gradually longer outside. Most often a curtain fringe is center-parted.
Should you get curtain bangs? This depends on your face shape and your goal. Curtain bangs perfectly hide big foreheads, are very good for showing beautiful cheekbones, and always highlight your best features, if cut right. Curtain bangs are good for all face shapes! You just need to find a skilled hairstylist to choose the bangs that suit you.
There are many different options to style curtain bangs depending on the hair type and your face shape. Here are some top-class examples of perfect curtain fringe bangs for your reference.
1. Curtain Bangs with a Center Part. Shoulder-length hair with curtain bangs is most appealing when center-parted. Soft, tousled waves give the just-out-of-the-bed look and add tenderness to your style.
2. Swoopy Long Curtain Bangs. A great everyday hairstyle for the office or an evening date. Nice loose waves and soft curtain bangs look rich, healthy, and complement your natural beauty.
3. Naturally-Looking Wispy Curtain Bangs. The entire look gets volume and femininity when curtain bangs are styled outwards completed with flowy waves. Enhance the romantic vibe by lightening the ends.
4. Long Hair Curtain Bangs. The long shiny hair looks gorgeous, especially when styled with big waves. The soft mess promotes a casual look, while the wispy curtain bangs give more volume and emphasize the effortless beauty of long hair.
5. Stylish Asian Curtain Bangs. Long curtain bangs can work for Asian hair too. Try a wavy downdo to add more volume and softness to your look.
6. Quirky Short Hair Curtain Bangs. Curtain bangs serve as a great compliment to a messy short haircut, reflecting one’s rebellious spirit. Style it with a blow dryer for a tousled, casual look.
7. 70’s Style with Curtain Bangs. To get a 70’s curtain bangs style, do your hair wavy, flipping up the ends, add more volume to the roots, and curl the bangs a bit. The result is worth the effort!
8. Shaggy Curtain Bangs and Layers. Here’s a vivid example of great curtain bangs and layering that frames the face beautifully. Modern shags are perfect candidates for curtain bangs.
9. Curtain Bangs with Straight Hair. To add some texture and lightness to thick straight hair, you can feather and curl the front pieces and curtain bangs slightly. Such a simple yet gorgeous look!
10. Curtain Bangs for Thin Hair. It is easy to add some radiance and body to thin hair. Just curl the locks to bring more volume and fluff them with your fingers to achieve a chic hairdo.
11. Long Curtain Bangs for Straight Hair. If you dress up for a date, try out this classy hairstyle for straight hair. Flip the ends up, making the curtain bangs frame your face on one side and point outward on the other.
12. Lovely Blonde Curtain Bangs. Blow-dry your hair with a round brush to achieve gorgeous volume along with nice flowing curtain bangs. This way blond hair gains a fancy princess look.
13. Iconic Bardot Curtain Bangs. Many of us would love to replicate the famous hairstyle of Brigitte Bardot. To get her signature look, do a voluminous hairdo with loose, tousled curls. Make sure your curtain bangs are slightly wavy as well!
14. Curtain Bangs for Wavy Hair. You do not need a perfect hairdo for wavy hair to make it look beautiful. Instead, complete your waves with flowing curtain bangs and add blonde accents to promote beach style.
15. Loose Curtain Bangs Ponytail. Try out a fairy look with a loose ponytail framed by lightweight long curtain bangs to enhance the voluminous effect. A few loose pieces would complete this tender look.
16. Naughty Curly Hair with Curtain Bangs. Take advantage of your hair type. Curly curtain bangs have a special charm and deliver a vibrant and romantic look.
17. Long Bob with Curtain Bangs. With curtain bangs, you can revitalize your long bob in no time. Even if you have thin hair, add some waves and get significant volume for a completely different look.
18. Hot Mess Curtain Bangs. Whenever you do not have much time to do your hair, a creative mess is a win-win solution. Curl the locks slightly and shake them to get the just-out-of-bed look. Spread your curtain bangs with fingers as a final touch.
19. Curtain Bangs with Different Hairstyles. To spice up the look of your straight hair, add some root volume and define the ends. Loose curls teased with curtain bangs, and a little mess are the secret ingredients of a new look.
20. Loose Waves with Curtain Bangs. It is a great casual hairdo revealing the natural beauty of your hair. Apart from big waves, the curtain bangs are polished to deliver even more volume and lightness.
21. Straight Curtain Bangs with Highlights. Curtain bangs may involve highlights that emphasize your eye color. This hairdo looks current and effortless, which can be perfect for work or play.
22. Playful Bob with Curtain Bangs. A modest bob can also look more vibrant thanks to curtain bangs. Ruin the geometry and tousle the curtain fringe for a less mature appearance. The trendy short bob with curtain bangs is ready.
23. Nice Wispy Curtain Bangs. Thin curtain bangs can also be stylish! Style them piece-y across the forehead and curl the longest pieces a little to introduce weightlessness and natural bounce to the hairdo.
24. Casual Curtain Bangs Style. Daily styling of curtain bangs will be fast and easy if you choose your comfortable length and thickness suitable for your hair type.
25. Appealing Straight Curtain Bangs. Straight curtain bangs can make you look sexy or serious, depending on your mood. Either way, such a hairdo looks gorgeous, especially on healthy and glowing hair.
26. Curtain Bangs on Medium Hair. Trendy curtain bangs and loose waves on medium hair will complement your mysterious personality and add a romantic touch to your appearance.
27. Remarkably Long Curtain Bangs. Radiant long hair with long curtain bangs delivers an unforgettable look together with a variety of styling options. Even if you choose simple loose styling, you will catch attention immediately.
28. Thick Curtain Bangs on Wavy Hair. When in a mood for something special, style some face-framing waves and leave curtain bangs straight, with only the ends curled outwards. A cute look for any event is guaranteed.
29. Round Face Curtain Bangs. With the help of curtain bangs, you can easily change the shape of your face. Use their straight or curly variation to frame the face in different ways and achieve the desired result.
30. Short Curtain Bangs. Such short bangs help to create an appealing mature look. No wonder that this hairstyle with straight hair and clear lines works very well for business occasions.
Curtain bangs are, without any doubt, one of the most popular trends among hairstyles for the upcoming year. There are so many ways to get a curtain bang haircut that will enhance your beauty and unique personality. Before styling curtain bangs, consider your hair type and haircut. Think of adding colorful accents to your curtain fringe or throughout the length.