2. Sexy Layers. For girls with such a gorgeous hair length, a mix of highlights, layers and bangs is a must.
This year, long layered hair with bangs is among women’s favorites, and you should try it too. Yes, we know, that long hair needs a lot of attention, but it’s a good base for so many hairstyles and haircuts!
You can experiment with long or short bangs and get the option that suits you best. There are so many kinds of layering techniques that can refresh your hairstyle, making you look more glam or natural, and why not give it a shot? Believe us; you’ll feel more confident and beautiful!
Let’s see the most liked and shared pictures from Instagram:
1. Voluminous Layers. There’s always room for more volume! Isn’t it dazzling? And these voluminous bangs!
2. Sexy Layers. For girls with such a gorgeous hair length, a mix of highlights, layers and bangs is a must.
3. Soft Waves with Parted Bangs. That’s a beachy look you’ll hardly forget! Medium bangs flowing on both sides into smooth waves, that’s a combination every girl should try at least once.
4. Wispy Bangs for Fine Hair. This effortless style pairs eye-grazing bangs with long hair running along the cheekbones and plenty of disconnections throughout the perimeter to land an airy look with tons of texture and movement.
5. Short Choppy Fringe for Cool Shag. Shorter bangs won’t overload a shag cut on thick manes, and you can wear them slightly parted in the middle to open up the face. Place some glimpses of blonde in the front to lighten the style even further.
6. Gray and Blonde. Gray, blonde and some dark roots (plus bangs) – your new look will leave anyone speechless…
7. Beautifully Highlighted Long Layered Hair with Bangs. Layered hair perfectly chimes with smartly placed highlights, which create a totally natural sun-kissed effect. Bonus: the dense bottleneck fringe makes the eyes show up.
8. Tousled Long Hair with Bangs and Blunt Ends. Beach waves and messy hair are all the rage nowadays, and you can have both with those piece-y strands throughout the length and chunky, blunt-cut ends.
9. Long Blonde Hair with Blended Bangs. Girls with long thick locks have always been fawned over. Fringes generally add to the shape and body of your cut, so consider it when you next decide to have a change.
10. Long Hair with Bangs and Caramel Highlights. A gorgeous style with textured highlighted hair that goes as well with thick piece-y bangs as peanut butter goes with jelly.
11. Heavily Layered Soft Waves with Center Parting. It’s layering that allows invoking a wave in thick strands and removing excess weight to give them shape and movement.
12. Tousled Long Layered Hair with Side Swept Bangs. Somewhat magical and with a touch of color, this cut is both glam and cute. It sharpens the jaw-line while keeping the back view full of volume.
13. Long Bangs with Layered Hair. The long layered hair with bangs boasts added texture and movement. No wonder it looks so classy and chic. The long bangs amplify the rich appearance of this hairstyle and can visually elongate your face.
14. Fresh Layers with Side Bangs. No wonder she looks fantastic! Curl the ends of your layered hair and enjoy a natural girlie look.
15. Wavy Hair and Piece-y Bangs. Going for a cute look? Then this hairdo featuring feathered bangs and sweet, messy waves is an ideal option. With such a hairstyle, it is easy to feel like the main character of a romantic movie.
16. Feathered Curtain Bangs with Layers. This playful hairstyle radiates volume and bounce thanks to layered, feathered, and flipped strands cascading from the top to the bottom.
17. Layers with Curtain Bangs. Long hair with bangs is a perfect hairstyle that has plenty of variations. This style, for instance, puts the curtain bangs in the spotlight, and we love it! Add beach waves and highlights for a relaxed and effortlessly cool look.
18. Wavy Layers and Flipped Bangs. You’ll fall in love with this long hair with bangs and layers! Add some highlights, and get a celebrity look.
19. Airy Straight Razored Layers. It’s your choice if you want to shake your head and let your hair arrange itself or if you style it, either way, you’ll look amazing.
20. Airy Bangs for Sleek Hair. Sleek long layers with bangs are the definition of glam. You will look neat and attractive wherever you go, as this style is appropriate for all occasions. Besides, airy bangs help to hide a big forehead.
21. Wispy Bangs for Long Hair. Masterfully cut hairstyles for long hair with bangs never go unnoticed. Here is an example of a simple yet eye-catching look with wispy bangs and highlights on layered hair that’s worth our attention.
22. Waves and Bangs. Front bangs create a schoolgirl look, and you may appear younger than ever. After all, isn’t that what every woman wants?
23. Long Curtain Bangs and Layers. Flaunt your free-flowing long layered hair with side-swept bangs. Whenever you need a put-together look, style a quick updo and be creative and different every day.
24. Shaggy Wavy Layers. Layers are gorgeous, so why make them subtle? This hairdo enables you to show off your sense of style by combining shaggy layers, flirty waves, curtain bangs, and honey blonde shades harmoniously.
25. Messy Layers with Parted Bangs. Layered hair with bangs in a messy style is something we can’t get enough of. Give this hairdo a chance and enjoy how effortless it is! Besides, parted bangs and shaggy waves will add a rock’n’roll twist to your style.
26. See-Through Bangs with Subtle Layers. Side bangs that create volume are great for the ladies who wish to balance out their face shape and make it appear softer. You can also try to tousle your hair to achieve a lasting shaggy effect, which is currently a hot trend.
27. Cute Bangs for Layered Hair. Long hairstyles with bangs can have that sweet and slightly naive look. The trick here is to keep the layering subtle and make the transition from the bangs to the rest of the strands seamless.
28. Angled Curtain Bangs with Long Layers. Cheekbone-length curtain bangs work as a perfect facial frame in and of themselves. So, you can do without much layering around the face, creating a flattering disconnection between shorter and longer strands.
29. Long Fringe for Straight Hair. Perfect for girls with thicker hair. Tousled at the crown, it gives your hair the necessary volume to compliment the wispy tips that flow down the shoulders.
30. Angled Side Bangs Long Hair Style. Long layers curled away from the face accompanied by angled bangs really give your face a nice frame by putting accents on your best features.
31. Long Layers with Side Swept Bangs. Textured waves and a side-swept fringe is a great way to soften the angles. Blending the edges of the bangs creates a very soft, elegant feel.
32. Long Bangs with Curly Layers. Such volume, texture, and richness! You’ll feel like a real goddess when walking even to the closest store.
33. Extra Long Straight Hair with Bangs. Big manes with flirty fringes are hands down at the top of the most popular long layered hairstyles this year, thanks to the 70s obsession! The see-through bangs blended softly with the rest of the layers are to die for.
34. Daring Layers. Being absolutely effortless, this fantastic hairstyle breathes with sophistication and luxury.
35. Messy Long Straight Hair with Bangs. Swept to the sides and angled, these bangs are here to stay. Teasing the lengths helps to keep the style extra voluminous.
36. Feathered Long Hair with Bangs. The easiest way to soften the transition from the fringe to the rest of the hair is through face-framing layers. They are super easy to style at home if you have a round brush and a hair-drier at hand.
37. Long Hair with Thinned Out Bangs. A soft blonde shade is a great stand-alone complement to the porcelain skin, but pair it with a wispy fringe for the next level of gorgeousness.
38. Wavy Long Hair with Long Bangs. The power long hair holds is still quite hard to comprehend. Reinforce it with flowing layers, melted colors, and a feathered parted fringe to awaken your full potential.
39. Curled Long Layered Hair with Side Bangs. Curls make your long hair appear livelier and bouncier thanks to the lightness of the layers. Besides, color transitions also stand out much better with teased and tousled curls.
40. Short Bangs Long Hair. Enter the world of fashion with a short-ish fringe that’s not only cool and bold but highlights your bushy brows and high cheekbones!
41. Center-Parted Long Hair with Bangs and Layers. Nothing beats a soft cascade of center-parted face-framing layers. Try some official attire for Kate Middleton’s look and prepare to steal some hearts with regal grace.
42. Voluminous Long Layers with Side Bangs. This style is so light and bouncy that it may seem weightless. The layers are carefully blow-dried to create soft waves, and the side bangs are curled and teased to maintain a swoopy shape.
43. Luxurious Look. Want that gorgeous hair from a shampoo commercial? Choose your colors, get a balayage, add some layers and wow, here you go!
44. Two-Tier Long Layered Cut. Check this long hair with bangs and layers – isn’t it cute? With the K-pop influence, such layered hairdos are becoming increasingly popular. The good news is that experimenting with hair dye is also a part of this trend!
45. Layered Curtain Bangs for Long Hair. Getting huge Stevie Nicks vibes from this gorgeous curtain bang style. If you like vintage, and Fleetwood Mac is anytime on your playlist, this cut will suit you like a glove.
46. Effortless Hairstyle with Messy Bangs. Side swept bangs and a layered haircut, this combination is magical. It’s a must try for 2022! You’ll get that effortless, natural look we all want!
47. Impressive Long Layers. Mix a wheat bronde balayage with some waves and a layered haircut, and you’ll look like a princess every day.
48. Long Layered Cut with Bouncy Bangs. While long black hair may make you appear somewhat intimidating and all, a swoopy middle-parted fringe fixes it by bringing softness to your face and smoothing your facial features.
49. Voluminous Banged Hairstyle. Short segments are perfect if what you need from your hair is more volume. Give it a try; you’ll be amazed at the results!
50. Long Bangs for Thick Hair. When looking for current long layered hairstyles with bangs, you should put a pin on this cut. It features soft waves for the dreamy vibe and adds nice contouring to your face thanks to the arched shape of the fringe.
Long layered hair with bangs will suit you even if you struggle with fine or thin hair, as layers can add a lot of volume to your locks. Celebs all over the world love such haircuts, and they proudly shake their manes on the red carpet. Jennifer Aniston and Blake Lively are just two of them! You’ll get the look you dream about, a movie star appearance everywhere you go!