50 Hottest Haircuts with Bangs to Try in 2020
Are you stuck trying to find your most flattering haircut? Should you rock some bangs? Hairstyles with bangs can bring out your favorite cute features and even complement your personality. Be sure, there’s always a perfect fringe haircut for every face shape and hair texture.
Whether you are going for a blunt, subtly layered or choppy haircut, you are covered! Here are some amazing haircuts with bangs you could copy.
1. Blunt Bob with Bangs. A bob hairstyle with bangs makes for a stylish way of taking away the bulk of your hair and making your life easier. Talk of less maintenance, fewer products, and reduced styling time!
2. Choppy Bangs. Let your bangs appear less heavy than the traditional straight-cut ones by making them uneven. It pairs well with a bit of texture throughout the length.
3. Wispy Side Bangs. Adopt this breezy look featuring some elegantly cut wispy side bangs. They go great with both shoulder length and long hair.
4. Curly Bangs. Who says you can’t rock curly bangs? You only need a stylist who has experience with your type of black hair, and voila! Your natural texture will be shining through your new cut like a star.
5. Strong Fringe Hairstyle. If you are looking for a mini-makeover, then this is a great choice. The medium-length haircut with razored ends is recommended for straight hair.
6. Beachy Bob. These low-key bangs seem effortless and flatter most face shapes, making you look like you’ve just stepped off the beach.
7. Bangs with Glasses. Wondering whether you can rock bangs with glasses? Yes, this is a great combination guaranteed to be a head-turner. Glasses go best with eyebrow-skimming bangs or longer side bangs.
8. Long Shag. Achieve the cutest appearance without seeming like you tried too hard. Consider modern long hairstyles with bangs that add the classic rock n’ roll glam to your look.
9. Short Shag. Are you ready to embrace some French girl bangs? Keep the cool factor high with this seemingly effortless haircut.
10. Layered Curtain Bangs. Mid-length haircuts fall a little past the collarbone and pair just fine with any type of bangs, from side bangs to full blunt bangs.
11. Wavy Braided Hairstyle with a Fringe. Drop some jaws with this fashionable fringe haircut. The textured arched bangs are a good addition to messy waves and sloppy braids.
12. Short Hair with Bangs. Styling short hairstyles with short bangs is a spectacular way of shaking up your current look. What’s more, it is great for both men and women who want a current short hairstyle with bangs.
13. The Classic Fringe. With a long face, you could easily go for a subtle side-swept fringe or a heavier blunt one. It gives you a laidback vibe with the coolest mini-makeover you could get.
14. Medium Length Bangs. From accurate long bobs to shaggy styles, medium-length bangs can take years off your face. They lighten thick hair and add volume to fine hair, giving you an angelic look.
15. Ombre with Short Bangs. Funky short bangs with an ombre color and natural-looking texture are just what you need for that artsy look you’ve been eyeing.
16. Adorable Curly Bangs. Curly bangs shouldn’t be short. Cut them when your hair is dry and blend them into your face-framing layers.
17. Browline-Length Bangs. Open up your face with browline-length bangs that won’t overwhelm you. You could also achieve some illusory width with this hairstyle if you want to balance out your elongated face.
18. Center-Parted Bangs. Parting your bangs in the middle gives your forehead some extra breathing room, elongating and slimming down your round face. A trick: use a boar bristle brush to blow them dry and a little product for blending with the rest of your hair.
19. Accurate Fringe Haircut. It’s a simple yet elegant fringe hairstyle that features poker-straight shoulder-length hair and accurate bangs. It is so neat!
20. Wispy Shag. Do you like shag hairstyles and think of trying a fringe? Wispy is the way to go. It complements your seemingly effortless look with a cute touch; everyone will think you just wake up to fly every day!
21. Long Swoopy Split Bangs. These bangs veil your face when it’s necessary and can be clipped away when you are working out or running your errands.
22. Feathered Bangs. Do you want to achieve a more vintage look? Consider a dramatic side part and feathered bangs that softly sweep towards the sides.
23. Short Messy Fringe. Medium length hairstyles with bangs can be customized to flatter any face shape. Bangs are a perfect addition to shag haircuts. It’s a messy fringe hairdo with bangs that not only go across the forehead like traditional bangs but also frame your face blending with short side pieces.
24. Wispy Curtain Bangs. Here is a fringe haircut that goes well with any length of hair. Those split curtain bangs are in, so if you like them, don’t hesitate to try them out this season.
25. Wavy Hair with Bangs. Need to go long and flowy? It’s a perfect wavy hairstyle with bangs. Not to mention, long, natural-looking hairstyles are ideal for every occasion.
26. Curtain Bangs with Feathered Ends. Thicker than the common middle-parted style, curtain bangs are a fringe option that doesn’t take much upkeep. And, who doesn’t love that 70’s cool-girl vibe they give off?
27. Braid and Side Bangs. Who says you can’t pull braids alongside bangs? In the right hands, side bangs with braids could never be more awe-inspiring!
28. Crisp Eye-Brushing Bangs. Let your bangs go past your browline and cover your eyes just a little, giving off that unique, mysterious vibe. What do you think? No one can tell!
29. Outgrown Razored Fringe. Tired of the usual center-parted hair? How about razored bangs added to soften your face? A little twist to refresh your style and make you stand out.
30. Top-Knot and Bangs. Buns and top knots never go out of fashion, and you could add a fringe to them. It should be your go-to hairstyle when you don’t want your hair bother you while you are busy.
31. Piece-y Straight Bangs. Reducing your bangs’ bulk after cutting them will give you this wispy curtain instead of a heavy fringe. Just be sure to keep them clean, so they don’t get too thin and limp.
32. Shag Haircut with Bangs. A shag haircut, when coupled with bangs, gives your hair some much-needed texture that’s sure to get heads turning in admiration.
33. Short Blonde Hair with Baby Bangs. A unique cut that features short-to-medium hair and goes well with glasses. The bangs are low-maintenance and won’t bother you soon.
34. Neat Full Bangs. For those with a wider or softer jawline and cheeks, these curved bangs are an ideal candidate. They make your round face appear narrower, slimmer, and cuter.
35. Textured Side-Swept Bangs. Attract positive attention with these brow-grazing, side-swept bangs. They also provide a great in-between style solution when you are growing out a heavier bang.
36. Soft Choppy Bangs. Piece-y bangs work for most face shapes and come with versatility in daily styling. You can split them in the middle and wear as curtain bangs or tousle and rock the trendy shag.
37. Short Textured Haircut with Bangs. This textured short hairstyle falls below the brow, almost creating the peek-a-boo effect. It is a great option for both adults and kids.
38. Pixie Haircut with Bangs. Here’s one for the fashion-forward lady who is not afraid of rocking an edgy cropped cut. The pixie haircut features thick brushed forward bangs and an extremely short length on the sides and back.
39. Light Center-Parted Bangs. Get your bangs on with this stylish center-parted hairdo that pairs best with long wavy hair. It is also perfect for girls with bangs who don’t have much hair volume or would like airy bangs.
40. Ponytail with Bangs. Sometimes the sweetest look to pull off is a nice ponytail with bangs and a braid. It is not too complicated and doesn’t take much time to style.
41. Heavy Bangs. Perfect for a voluminous head, this hairstyle features full, eyelash-skimming bangs. You have an option to complete the look with a fine mist shine spray for the ultimate radiance.
42. Long Layered Shaggy Bangs. Layered haircuts with bangs have become so trendy! The hair is twisted a little to make the layered effect more pronounced.
43. Kawaii with Straight Bangs. For a mix of innocence and cuteness, consider a kawaii hairstyle with bangs. This is the one hairstyle that promises to bring you a “wow!” every day.
44. Messy Curtain Bangs. The center-parted fringe hairstyle gives you the classic bombshell blonde look that is sure to make your friends thrilled.
45. Medium-Length Hairstyle with Bangs. Want to add some fullness around your face? It’s the right style for you as it flatters best those who have a long face shape.
46. Face-Framing Bangs. Your hair is pulled back while your bangs take center stage with face-framing pieces down your cheeks. This cute look features an effortless updo with lots of movement.
47. Shoulder-Length Cut with Bangs. Are you trying to avoid the conventional bob look? Add angled piece-y bangs to your shoulder-length layered hair and enjoy the new naughty style.
48. Side Bangs. These bangs are especially gorgeous on round faces with wider cheeks as they help create a more oval face. Opt for bangs hitting the cheekbones.
49. Wispy and Sweeping. With a short haircut, your bangs are basically inbuilt. Add a little texture, die, and sweep the bangs, and you have the most unique, vogue-ish look.
50. Bangs and Layers. Layering both your bangs and the rest of face-framing hair is the perfect way to make your cut seem more voluminous.
There are plenty of hairstyles with bangs that won’t disappoint you. No matter how you want to do your hair, there is always a perfect fringe look for you out there. Remember, you want to avoid a blunt cut with a longer face shape and consider a longer side sweep or any other softer style for a more balanced angular jawline. On the flip side, with a rounder face, you want more elongated bangs that create face-shaping angles.