What is a Rezo cut and how to style it?
Do I need to get a Rezo cut? How to know if it is flattering for my type of hair?
The Rezo haircut is one of the most popular curly cuts nowadays. However, it is often confused with other similar cuts. Let’s dive into this and find out what defines the Rezo cut and what type of hair it fits best.
What Is a Rezo Cut?
The Rezo cut is a technique done on dry hair that allows you to create mega volume and enhance the beauty of your curls. This cut can only be done on ladies with naturally wavy and curly hair starting with the 2B type. To get the Rezo cut, you will need to have your locks sectioned in V’s and cut in triangles and circles to get the round shape. The haircut is easily maintained, and you won’t have to visit your stylist more often than once in 3-6 months.
Rezo Vs. Deva Cut
It’s safe to say that the Rezo cut and the Deva cut are pretty similar and are often mixed up. However, there’s a clear difference between the two: after the Deva cut your curls frame your face, while after the Rezo your hair preserves an even length around your head.
Rezo Cut Vs Diametrix Cut
Another hairstyle that people often take for the Rezo cut is the Diametrix cut. The latter features the inner layer sliding technique that the Rezo doesn’t have. The Diametrix cut was created for women who are not fond of the Rezo’s pyramid shape, which is often the case for girls with really curly hair.
Should You Get a Rezo Cut?
As we’ve mentioned before, the Rezo cut is an amazing option for all girls with different curl types. If you need to make your locks more voluminous and defined, find a good Rezo-certified hairstylist and enjoy the result!
1. Large-Curls Rezo. What’s great about the Rezo is that you can rock the cut, regardless of the size and shape of your curls. Whether you have smaller or larger ringlets – we promise the result will blow your mind.
2. Blonde Rezo Cut Curly Hair. Also, the longer hair you have, the more volume you can add with your cut. Just see how the Rezo haircut has changed the entire look for the better!
3. Rezo with Bangs and Highlights. How cute are those highlighted ends? They provide a strong romantic and feminine vibe, while the bangs balance it adding some edginess to your style.
4. Rezo with Highlights and Lowlights. Hair is definitely one of the first things that people pay attention to. The healthier, prettier, and more voluminous your locks are, the more compliments you get. Have your hair cut into more layers until you get the desired result.
5. Neat Comb-Over Rezo. If you have really thick, long locks that are hard to brush, you know that they often turn into a heavy mess. However, once you get a Rezo cut, you’ll see how much healthier and prettier your hair looks.
6. Blonde Rezo Cut Wavy Hair. Long hair may drag your face down which doesn’t always flatter even a chubby face. Get a light bouncy look with a cute Rezo cut and flaunt your gorgeous waves.
7. Airy Highlighted Ringlets. Rocking your hair highlighted is one of the trends that never disappears. The two-tone curls are interesting and unusual, and you can’t help but touch and pull at one of them.
8. Defined Rezo Curls. Tight blonde locks like these would shine like pure gold! Boost your volume by shaking your curls and feel them bounce and softly embrace your neck and shoulders.
9. Long Red Curls. Want to go a little bolder? Dye your hair a juicy color to stand out from the crowd. Make a statement and watch everyone admiring the exquisite blend of shades in your hair.
10. Salt-and-Pepper Curly Hair Rezo Cut. It’s awesome when older ladies aren’t afraid of showing off their gray hair. These Rezo cut before and after pictures show how the hairstyle makes you visibly younger and more graceful.
11. Loose Multi-Layered Rezo. The Rezo cut doesn’t need to provide an ultimate change to your appearance. If you want to keep it simpler, ask your stylist to cut your hair to add some more texture to it.
12. Easy-to-Style Rezo Cut. While the original Rezo is quite hard to do yourself, you can go for a light DIY Rezo cut version, especially if you’re not willing to get the famous round shape of the Rezo. Youtube tutorials help to get basic skills for this popular haircut.
13. Rezo Cut Short Hair. Though the Rezo was originally created for women with longer hair, you can still rock the hairstyle even if you have shorter locks. Girls with a shorter Rezo give off such a strong feminine vibe.
14. Pixie Rezo Curls for Older Women. As you can clearly see, you don’t need to have thick hair to pull off a Rezo cut. Little curls look so cute on ladies of all ages, regardless of your hair color.
15. Sun-Kissed Bob Rezo Cut. What a great way to refresh your style by getting a beachy hairdo! Add some highlights to your locks, and make it seem as if you’ve just returned from a vacation in the Caribbean!
16. Short Rezo with Bangs. Girls with curly locks often get tired of taking care of them, so cutting them short might be a good way to get some rest from the daily curly hair routine. The cut also visually changes the shape of your head, making you seem taller and opening your neck.
17. Shaggy Bob Rezo. We love a Rezo cut for its versatility. All is possible with this hairstyle, whether you want to look more elegant or add a rock’n’roll vibe to your appearance. It doesn’t even require much styling, especially if you have naturally thick locks.
18. Short Thick Rezo Bob. It might be quite difficult for a lot of girls to add volume to their bob haircut, and that’s what the Rezo is for. It makes your shorter hair seem healthy, chic, elegant, and this haircut is perfect for any occasion.
19. Lob Rezo Hairstyle for 2 Hair Type. The Rezo cut goes well with long and short hair of any thickness. Go ahead and add extra texture to your hair – and feel all eyes on you.
20. Pixie Rezo with Small Curls. It is believed that women who are not afraid to rock a super short haircut are the most confident ones. Although the girls with pixie haircuts don’t have too many options to style their hair, the Rezo is definitely a way to transform your look.
Without a doubt, curly hair is a real blessing. There are just so many hairstyles for girls with curly locks, but the Rezo haircut is probably one of those that can be called universal. So, if you’re lucky enough to have wavy or curly hair, google a Rezo cut salon near you to find out where to get a Rezo cut and try it out!