50 Super Cute Short Pixie Cuts for Your New Look
If there’s one word for short pixie haircuts, it’s bold. As women, we often use our hair as a security blanket. The longer, the better. But since we have so many trendy options (undercuts, designs, shaved sides, pastel colors, etc.) why not go for a bolder haircut? You can always grow it out if tired of cropped locks!
The short pixie cut can work for you in many ways. Here are 50 examples from the best hairstylists of Instagram:
1. Short Choppy Pixie Haircut. A platinum pixie always stands out with its cuteness. Let a few pieces hang longer in the front to keep it feminine.
2. Short Pixie with Long Bangs. The perfectly crafted pixie is chic with body up front and a neat tapered nape.
3. Short Clippered Pixie. Side-swept bangs and a little length in front of the ears keep an otherwise edgy pixie soft and sweet.
4. Short Nape Pixie. Brush bangs to the front and keep the rest of the hair, especially the nape of the neck, super short.
5. A La’ Julie Andrews. Reminiscent of Julie Andrews as Maria in the Sound of Music, this cute short pixie is sweet, but it has a lot of character.
6. Boyish Pixie Cut. This side-parted style is perfect for keeping your cut professional at the office.
7. Short Buzzed Pixie. Let your hair do the talking with a bad-to-the-bone buzzed pixie.
8. Fine Hair Pixie. Short pixie cuts for fine hair have a way of fooling the world into thinking you actually have thicker strands.
9. Short Curly Pixie. Bleach-blonde pixies are perfect for warmer seasons. Add a little wave and you’re ready!
10. Spiky Pixie. A little dimension up top never hurts, especially if it’s added to spiky locks giving edge to a sweet pixie.
11. Short Undercut Pixie. The undercut with a choppy top is punk and hip. You may add design to the sides if you want.
12. Short Thin Pixie. Give life to your hair again when you transition to a short pixie for thin hair.
13. Cool Extra-Short Gray Pixie. As if going to a super short pixie wasn’t enough, add in an all-over gray for extra pizzazz.
14. Pixie for Thick Hair. A short pixie cut for thick hair helps you tame plentiful locks.
15. Black Wavy Pixie. Work your waves into a sweet, soft, wavy pixie.
16. Bowl Cut Pixie. A blonde pixie that’s long up top and buzzed at the bottom is ultra edgy.
17. Chopped Blonde Pixie with Glasses. A short choppy pixie haircut is just the ticket for those ready to embrace a bold look.
18. Short Hair, Don’t Care. A super short pixie cut pulls out all the stops for a stylish new look.
19. Pretty Pixie with Sideburns. Hey, brunettes, check how bangin’ your crop could be if you try a short pixie cut with bangs and sideburns!
20. Feathered Blonde Pixie. The short asymmetrical pixie, much shorter on one side than on the other, is a cool and eye-catching look.
21. Funky Pixie with a Shaved Design. The razor-sharp details in a short spiky pixie pack a lot of punch.
22. Short Black Pixie. A short curly pixie can be customized to fit your sweet side.
23. Crop with Long Side Bangs. Not ready to lose your length? A pixie cut with long bangs and short sides can tick all the boxes. Keep locks long up front but swept them to the side to show your pretty eyes.
24. Pompadour and Fade. Short shaved pixie cuts boost the edgy effect even more with a thick side part.
25. Bad yet Beautiful. Change up your look with a cute short pixie that can be worn with a leather jacket for those days when you feel extra bad.
26. Body and Texture. When wearing short pixie haircuts, it’s important to work in texture so your cut doesn’t start looking flat.
27. Gamine Pixie. Become even a more striking woman with a tomboyish cut.
28. Short Pixie with Angled Sideburns. A pixie cut with long bangs and short sides gives you room to twist, scrunch or do whatever to the length on top.
29. Lavender Pixie. A really short pixie cut means you can definitely show off that cute pair of glasses or sunglasses!
30. Iced Short Pixie. A short blonde pixie cut looks even better when the blonde is brought to ice.
31. Classic Short Pixie Cut with Bangs. Keep the bangs trimmed just above the eyes for a sweet style that’s as flirty as you are.
32. Highlighted Pixie. Sun-kissed summer colors are appealing all year round. Work a little blonde into your pixie cut with short sides.
33. Messy Razored Pixie Cut. More into edgy hairstyles? Try a pixie on the tomboy side with a sharp texture.
34. Short Clippered Pixie. Red hair? There’s room for you in the pixie club too! Bangs will be out of your face with this cut.
35. Short Undercut Pixie. Trying to find the perfect balance between chic and edgy? A disconnected pixie is your fit!
36. Opposites Attract. Instead of long length up top with short sides, try the opposite: short all over with long sides. Top it off with super short baby bangs.
37. The Big Chop. Rose gold highlights take this pixie from okay to oh wow!
38. Colored Pixie. Short pixie cuts for thick hair also come in bold “look at me” styles. Tie in your favorite color to really show off the manageable thickness.
39. Short Shaved Pixie Cut. When you walk out of the salon with a pixie fade, your picture will be under the word “edge” in the dictionary.
40. Very Short Spiky Pixie. Pair a leather jacket with this short spiky pixie, and you’ll be a whole new person ready to go to town.
41. Metallic Pixie. Super short pixie cuts have potential for being even more awesome when topped with an all over metallic.
42. Extra-Short Cut. Another super short pixie, this time in a stunning ginger. The perfect hairstyle for warm seasons!
43. Blonde Bombshell. A short blonde pixie cut paired with voluminous waves equals complete cuteness!
44. Highlighted Pixie with Undercut Sides. A balayage pixie allows you to have fun with color while remaining professional at the office. Who said pixies aren’t office-appropriate?
45. Platinum Blonde Short Pixie Cut. Platinum pixies with barely there bangs are the fast track to hip and bold.
46. Pixie with Uneven Lengths. Take a look at this cute short pixie! The texture and subtle waves give an otherwise boyish cut a feminine touch.
47. Adorable White Pixie Cut. One way to make your bright pixie stand out even more? A bold red lip or statement earrings.
48. Short Buzzed Pixie Cut. This short buzzed pixie with a deep red lip is going to turn many heads. Run fingers through the top section to give it extra texture.
49. Pixie Fauxhawk. From a pointed sideburn to a curved shape above the ear, everything in this short clippered pixie says details.
50. Women`s Fade Haircut. Another take on the buzzed look, this one brings in a high fade for a dramatic effect.
Overwhelmed with ideas? Take this list to your next girl’s night out and have everyone vote on their favorite! One thing is for sure: a short pixie cut is in your future!