30 Stylish Bangs for Round Faces Compatible with Any Hair Length
Do bangs look good on round faces? Of course, they do! Good bangs for round face vary significantly in their length, shape, and style, but together with your hairstylist, you will be able to find the fringe that best flatters your face shape and features.
In this article, you’ll get inspiring ideas for amazing bangs that look good with round face and suit all ages and lifestyles.
1. Round Face & Long Layers with Bangs. With this variety of bangs for round face shape, you’ll look like a schoolgirl. You’re young, smart, and serious, yet always ready to smile.
2. Round Face & Medium Hair with Bangs. A firm resolution to get rid of long strands and cover the forehead transforms any lady. You’ll seem deliciously naughty, sassy, cheeky, and playful.
3. Experimental Bang Length for Round Faces. Get uneven layered bangs for your cute face. Style them differently each morning with foam and a hairdryer.
4. Chubby Face & Long Hair with Bangs. Geometric contrasts are surprisingly good for round faces. The attention-grabbing combination of long straight strands and thick short bangs lifts the cheekbones and slims down the cheeks.
5. Front Bangs for Round Face. This bob haircut puts a meaningful accent on the eyes and eyebrows. For a neat, clean, and accurate impression, it’s important to fully cover the ears.
6. See-Through Fringe for Round Face. If her ex-blond is currently growing to turn her into a full-fledged brunette once again, the darker bangs bring elegance to her image.
7. Round Face & Long Hair with Bangs. Thick long hair looks stunning with bangs. These build up additional height and enhance the hair texture, bringing romantic flair to the look.
8. Bangs for Curly Hair and Round Face. This “I’ve just woke up” mane generates a tender, innocent appearance. Trim your bangs monthly so that they don’t get into your eyes.
9. Side-Swept Bangs for Round Face. Although not the most practical option for everyday life, it’s ideal for parties, celebrations, dates, photoshoots, and all sorts of festive occasions.
10. Feathered Side Bangs for Round Face. The more accents and details you use, the less round your face seems. Such a beautiful solution efficiently hides flaws and distracts attention from chubby cheeks.
11. Textured Bangs. The short textured variant is one of the best bangs for round face. It creates a spectacular accent on the eyebrows, which makes the cheeks visually smaller.
12. Curly Bangs for Chubby Face. Some may think that curly strands add unnecessary volume to a plump face. But don’t worry: if cut properly, curly bangs create the exact opposite effect.
13. Long Bangs for Round Face. You may cut cute long bangs to disguise your cheeks. It’s a very graceful combination of a round face and bangs.
14. Blunt Bangs for Round Face. One should have thick and straight hair for this style. The darker the color the more stunning the bangs.
15. Korean Bangs for Round Faces. Korean bangs end between the eyebrows and lashes. These create a fresh and dreamy impression and suit European ladies just as smoothly as Asians.
16. Bangs for Round Face with Glasses. Not all round face haircuts with bangs pair gorgeously with glasses, but if they do, the look will be smart, contemporary, and seductive.
17. Rounded Bangs for a Round Face. Such a style brings out your tenderness, friendliness, and empathy. It’s ideal for long hair with soft natural waves. Otherwise, you can use a hairdryer to create the desired volume.
18. Angled Bangs. It will become the most eye-catching element on your face, no one will pay attention to your slightly plumpy cheeks. Short haircuts for round faces work too!
19. Bangs for Chubby Cheeks. Straight bangs can sometimes save the day in case your cheeks are chubby. This option suits best ladies with big facial features, curvy lashes, and sensual plump lips.
20. Curtain Bangs for Round Face. This haircut will accentuate the beauty of your forehead and easily correct any imbalances. Style it differently each morning.
21. Bangs for Round Faces with Small Foreheads. When volume is added to the bangs, the forehead seems bigger. This style is compatible with wavy and curly hair.
22. Middle Part Bangs. Style this option according to your mood and occasion. When going to school or work, leave the forehead open. When it’s time to party or socialize, cover it.
23. Short Bangs for Round Face. Short bangs emphasize the beauty of your high cheekbones. If your face is round but not overweight, an undercut may make you look slimmer.
24. Bangs for Chubby Face. A well-thought haircut is crucial for balancing your facial proportions. Sometimes it’s wiser to leave the bangs thin — thanks to this approach the face won’t seem too “heavy”.
25. Fringe for Overweight Woman. If you cover your entire forehead with thick bangs, your face will seem smaller. To accentuate your eyes and make them bigger, you may use lash extensions.
26. Round Face with Wispy Bangs. This round face hairstyle creates an impression of carelessness and happiness. It suits best creative personalities, optimists, and young smiley ladies. Hardly suitable for the office.
27. Bangs for Round Face and Big Forehead. If the combination of plump cheeks and a big forehead makes your eyes smaller, stylish bangs will fix it easily. With side bangs across the forehead, your face will look slimmer and eyes bigger!
28. Silver Bangs for Chubby Cheeks. Color your hair with bangs silver to delicately hide your facial imperfections – wrinkles, rosacea, big nose, or chubby cheeks.
29. Thin Front Bangs. It takes just a couple of minutes to style this daring and dynamic haircut. Such bangs pair well with straight hair.
30. Straight Bangs for Round Faces. The shaggy layers add some flattering height and the straight bangs plus side pieces frame and slim down the face nicely.
Now you know that bangs for round face can look great on hair of any length, color, and texture. Use your front strands creatively to accentuate your beauty, and feel free to experiment with fringe styles!