50 Marvelous Twist Hairstyles to Bring Out the Goddess in You
Are you wondering what twist hairstyles would suit your personality and style? Do you want to know what hair twists are trendy in 2022? Check out the information below.
There are many different types of twists you can treat your hair to. Modern twist braids come in various sizes and styles. You can opt for smaller size individual twists, thick Marley twists, or some glamorous bob twists with cuffs. The choice is really wide!
Here are 50 twists hairstyles that are in high demand among women now, for all hair types, textures, and hair lengths.
1. Flat Twists and a Bun. Searching for natural hair twists that won’t get in the way and have an elegant feel to them? Be professional, keep your hair in place, and show off your plaits!
2. Middle-Parted Tribal Twists. Balance your facial features and elevate your grace with this charming hairstyle. The shiny two-strand twists are a cool hairstyle for your successful 2022.
3. Accessorized Space Buns with Twists. Go bold with one of the most decorated twist braids hairstyles out there. Feel quirky and fun by adding cuffs and charms to your twists.
4. Luxuriant Marley Twists. If you want a cost-effective style that also protects your hair, choose this ‘do. Go for black hair that will match whatever you feel like wearing, be it formal or casual.
5. Swirling Feed-In Twisted Cornrows. Extend your hair with two strands twists for a sharp overall vibe. Be chic complementing this hairstyle with a gorgeous lip color and glasses.
6. Ombre Afro Twists in a Bun. Perfect for any skin tone and event, this hairstyle will accentuate your strong bone structure and brighten your eyes.
7. Marley Twists and a Scarf. Choose this for full volume and a more natural look. Add some headwraps with varying designs that match your outfit for a stunning summer-ready style.
8. Two-Strand Twists in a Ponytail. Feel like a rockstar with this hairstyle that will make you want to whip your hair back and forth. If you’re unsure what braids to get and want something that will last, Senegalese twists can last up to 16 weeks.
9. Bob-Length Chunky Coiled Twists. Eye-catching and complementing any aesthetic, these twists are also easy on your scalp. They’re not too tight and let your scalp breathe better.
10. Neat Lob-Length Knotless Twists. If you want twists on natural hair that are lightweight, pain-free during installation, and professional-looking as well, choose these braids.
11. Short Passion Twists. If you’re after extensions that don’t seem like extensions at all, go for these side-parted braids. Do them in a shade that complements your skin tone to be glowing.
12. Wrapped Flat Twist Braids. If you want to keep your extensions off your neck and ears, this style is for you. It protects your natural hair and can be accessorized for special occasions.
13. Long Middle-Parted Maroon Twists. Do you want to throw some colors into your life? Is there a better way than through a colorful hair makeover!
14. Cleopatra-Inspired Twists. Feel like one of the legendary powerful women in history with this dazzling twisted hairstyle. Put some gold threads and cuffs to channel the queen in you.
15. Headband Flat Twists. Dainty and subtle, this hairstyle doesn’t require tight or heavy twists. Feel carefree with loose curls and delicate braids.
16. Mini Twists Bob. Frame your face with the never-aging bob. Be elegant, classy, and edgy – all at the same time.
17. Long Rope Twists. Worried about frizz? Rope twists stretch and hang better than regular braids. Here’s another advantage to these braids: They also give you shinier hair!
18. Half-Up Ponytail Twists. Let your hair spill on both sides of your face and add height to your hairstyle and overall look with this cute half-up pony.
19. Half Cornrows, Half Twists. Pump up the drama with this chic and voluminous hairstyle. This type of braiding can last for several months. Plus, they require little upkeep.
20. Side-Parted Neck-Length Twists. Don’t want to stay in the salon for too long? Then opt for short twist hairstyles like this one. It will also save your scalp from tension brought by heavy extensions.
21. Middle Part Crochet Twists. There’s nothing to fret over when you’re in doubt about the latest hairstyles — you can always come back to basic looks and get Senegalese twists. These can be done on natural hair or with extensions.
22. Kinky Twists Bun with Bangs. Wrap your extensions into a cute updo while still showing off your fringe in this sophisticated style!
23. Flat Twists and Three Buns. Craving for something unique? This style is a sure head-turner. Make them on blonde hair, and you’re set for the runway!
24. Swirls and Mohawk Twists. This hairstyle has a gorgeous side view and boasts Mohawk twists and swirling cornrows.
25. Auburn Afro Twists. Pick this style if you want twist hair braids that come in one of the trendiest colors of the season. These twists are super-popular, and you can get them installed on the same day you visit the salon, you now need to just find a good braider near you.
26. Jumbo Senegalese Twisted Bun. Keep the focus on your face but still call attention to your twists by putting them in a high updo. Easy-maintenance and stunning!
27. Half-Up Half-Down Two-Strand Twists. Choose these alluring locks for maximum protection. Add some filigree cuffs with different motifs to enhance your overall style.
28. Long Individual Twists and Curls. Are you inspired by Senegalese twist hairstyles but also want to keep your loose curls? Get this hairdo then!
29. Yarn Twists in Bandana. Follow these three ways and style your twists with a bandana. Put them in a bun, bundle them in a low pony, or just let them down.
30. Silver and Pink ‘Box Twists’. Try a hairstyle that’ll never run out of luster! Take full advantage of the different colors offered by hair extensions and sparkle as much as you want!
31. Loc Twists in Two Buns. If one bun feels too heavy, you can always divide them into two. This way, you’ll have a more even weight distribution and feel chic and sassy.
32. Curly Twists with Filigree Cuffs. Dashing and luxurious locks for a fancy lady! Compared to loose hair, these twists can hold moisture longer, keeping it tangle-free.
33. Blonde Braid Twists. Lightweight, tight, and neat. Get a 2-in-1 twists and box braids hairstyle with subtle colors that will make you really stand out, especially if your natural hair color is dark!
34. Textured Marley Braids. Long, luscious, and always current. These braids use additional hair, that’s quite affordable. Although it’s fake, it still resembles natural hair.
35. Golden Half Up Half Down Twists. Flaunt your golden plaits in a hairstyle that shows how your hair looks when bundled up and left down.
36. Side-Parted Chin-Length Kinky Twists. These short twist braids are both classy and elegant. Add some beads and decorations for a more attention-grabbing hairstyle.
37. Medium-Length Yarn Twists. If you’re planning to style your extensions in different ways, choose these shoulder-length braids. They give your natural hair a break and keep your texture.
38. Short Twists Cornrows. Don’t like long extensions? You can always opt for these plaits. Add some clips for a feminine touch.
39. Twists with Curly Ends in Various Colors. These braids are known for how comfortable they are on the hair. Pick looser twists to promote healthy growth under your extensions.
40. Twists with Undercut. Look dapper with these bold braids that look both current and traditional. You can even put your braids in a pompadour if you want.
41. Chunky Kanekalon Twists with Color. Get creative with scalp twists and different hues. Display your artsy side and pair your hair with your own fashion.
42. Long Curly Twists. This hairstyle oozes soft and feminine vibes. Inspired by the boho aesthetic, you can get your twists in beautiful colors and relaxed styles.
43. Extended Twists with Curls. Craving for very long twists with beads or cuffs? Choose these twists if you want lengthy plaits you can decorate to your heart’s content.
44. Side-Parted Thick Twists. Show off your regal and sophisticated side with this hairstyle. Add some golden cuffs for a luxurious touch.
45. Micro Twists in a High Pony. Do you want to keep your hair’s versatility and manageability? Then choose smaller twists like these and feel flawless!
46. Double Jumbo Twist Bun. If you aim to be a show-stopper, choose this hairstyle. The jumbo twists are great for temporary protection and won’t keep you in the salon for too long.
47. Ombre Passion Twists. These gorgeous twists will surely be a favorite with their perfect texture and lightweight material. Not to mention, you can have three colors in one style!
48. Cornrows and Long Twist Braids. Be versatile with braids and a high pony. Cornrows will keep the long extensions off your face and complement the loose twists and curls.
49. Inverted Flat Twists Updo. Stand out with this simple yet sophisticated hairstyle. Let the ends of your twists work as bangs to add volume and balance your face shape.
50. Short Two-Strand Twists with Cuffs. Elevate your femininity with theshort, side-parted hairstyle. Add some dainty cuffs and beads to finish your overall finesse.
And there you have it, several dozens of twists hairstyles to bring out the goddess in you! Experiment with new twist styles and flaunt your hair. Be gorgeous with whatever hair twists you pick.