50 Trendy Medium Length Hairstyles with Bangs to Try This Year
With the revival of 70s and 90s, medium hair with bangs is again in great demand. Long gone the days when rocking a fringe felt dorky or weird. It’s all about individuality right now, and a fringe is a new cool accessory.
Bring out your inner rock star by choosing medium length hair with bangs. In this article, we’ve put together all the best midi hairstyles featuring fringes to suit any face.
1. Shoulder Length Hair with Bangs and Layers. Add more body to your hair rocking tousled shoulder length hairstyles with bangs and shaggy layers throughout. Keep it uneven for a fresh and classy feel.
2. Highlighted Hair with Side Bangs. Lose a few years just by going for the right shoulder length haircut with bangs. Arrange the front layers and bangs to frame your face softly.
3. Choppy Hair with Layers and Side Swept Bangs. A lion’s mane needs a nice frame – fashionable layered curtain bangs aren’t just cool, but also low maintenance.
4. Wavy Medium Length Hair with Bangs. Loose beachy waves get extra style points when paired with long layered bangs. Great for someone who wants a change but prefers not to go to extreme lengths.
5. Shoulder Length Bob with Bangs. It’s an oldie, but a goodie. A simple cut with a soft, angled side fringe goes well with anything and looks good on almost anyone.
6. Medium Straight Hair with Bangs. In case you’ve got locks on a thinner side, enliven them with side bangs and feathered ends throughout.
7. Medium Length Bob with Bangs. A grungy, messy, and definitely rock-n-roll-inspired hairstyle to match your outspoken, fashionable persona that loves to take a risk.
8. Wispy Bangs for Medium Hair. For a more boho feel, compliment your layered shoulder length hair with bangs split in the middle and hitting your cheekbones.
9. Medium Shag with Bangs. Messy hairstyles are on the never-ending rise. Highlight your sharp features with a grungy bob boasting pointy ends and a crisp, shattered fringe.
10. Curly Bangs Hairstyle for Women over 50. Medium length haircuts with bangs are a find for older ladies. A thin choppy fringe freshens up your look, while messy layers create the much-needed volume.
11. Shoulder Length Hair with Feathered Bangs. Another amazing idea for mid-length haircuts with bangs. Messy chic never goes out of style.
12. Long Bangs Medium Hair. If you’re not about committing to styling a regular fringe every day, long bangs will allow you to have a fun hairstyle without any fuss.
13. Curly Lob with Straight Bangs. Mid length hairstyles with bangs are a neat trick to balance out your face shape. Go for it, if you feel like you need to slim down your face or cover a big forehead.
14. Joan Jett’s Shaggy Cut with Spiky Bangs. If you have unruly hair, then a messy, pointy fringe with lots of voluminous layers is your go-to.
15. Bouncy Shag with Full Bangs. Cool, trendy, full-bodied curtain bangs that can also slightly correct your features and make you look as stunning as you feel inside. What more to ask for?
16. Straight Hair with Side-Swept Bangs. Side bangs are fun and easy to look after! Definitely try them out at least once, especially if you have sleek, flat hair.
17. Thick Wavy Hair with Bangs. Don’t shy away from bangs if you’re blessed with curly locks. Just be wise about choosing the length and thickness of your bangs, and you’ll be more than fine.
18. Medium Length Updo Hairstyle with Bangs. In 2021 having a fringe instantly helps to come up with beautiful and easy medium length hairstyles with bangs. Long side-swept bangs are a great standalone accessory.
19. Round Face with Piece-y Bangs. Frame your pretty face with a chopped fringe and short layers around it to add some dynamics and divert attention from the heavier parts.
20. Wedding Hairstyle for Medium Length Hair with Bangs. Out of this world, delicate and royally beautiful voluminous updo paired with a wispy fringe will be a big hit on the important event.
21. Voluminous Medium Haircut with Trendy Bangs. This photo features mid-length hair with bangs that are called the ‘curtain fringe’. Lots of choppy layers thicken up the hairstyle with wavy texture and body.
22. Wet Medium Beach Waves with Bangs. Try this trendy wet look. With fine soft waves in your shoulder-length hair with bangs, you’ll feel like you’ve just stepped off the beach.
23. Mid-Length Hair with Wispy Bangs. For women with a round face, medium hairstyles with bangs, wispy texture, and feathered front layers add beautiful framing.
24. Medium Hair with Korean Bangs. Searching for modern medium-length hairstyles with bangs? Try this sleek, straight style with both bangs and layers. The shorter front layers look like steps and bring a modern vibe to the classic medium look.
25. Chic Blow Out on Medium Locks. The cherry chocolate color and dramatic wave make this blown out comb-over hairstyle with huge side bangs a real showstopper.
26. Blonde Razored Lob with Full Bangs. A long bob cut is always a good choice if you prefer medium hair with bangs. These bangs are pin-straight and the length of the hair is filled with highlighted soft waves.
27. Medium Shaggy Black Hair with Bangs. If your hair is on the thinner side, plump it up easily with lots of layers. The sexy shaggy waves and long straight eyebrow-grazing bangs create a beautiful contrast that attracts attention.
28. Medium Straight Sleek Hair with a Fringe. For a look that is professional, sophisticated, and works well for both office and party, try this sleek style that perfectly frames the face.
29. Casual Medium Waves with Thin Bangs. Out of all the medium hairstyles with bangs here, this cute solid brown hairstyle with waves is most casual. Anyway, you can be sure that you will be the center of attention every day with it!
30. Medium Hair with Bangs for Round Faces. Is your face shape more rounded? Medium hairstyles with bangs are a must for flattering framing. The fringe is textured, angled, and parted in the middle.
31. Fine Medium Hair with Layers. For thin or fine hair, add long bangs and lots of layers that you can style to your heart’s content to boost volume.
32. Medium Red Shag with Lowlights. For a head-turning hairstyle, add heavy red highlights to brunette hair. One of the best ways to wear medium-length haircuts with bangs is with a choppy texture.
33. Classy Brown Medium Hair. If classic is your MO, traditional brown locks with youthful waves can’t be beaten. The bangs are mostly straight and long enough to pin them back or braid with the front strands.
34. Long Side-Swept Bangs. Find out if blondes really have more fun by choosing your preferred blonde shade on a shoulder-length haircut with long side-swept bangs.
35. Medium Hair with Long Curtain Bangs. For medium skin tones and a long face shape, try this inverted dirty blonde lob with a soft curtain fringe.
36. Medium Shag with Bangs and Highlights. When you opt for medium haircuts with bangs, your look becomes as versatile as the one pictured. Go from a mostly straight style with side bangs to shaggy layers and a cropped jagged fringe!
37. Pin Straight Medium-Length Haircut with Bangs. Ultra mod medium hairstyles like this one always deliver trendy looks. Reach the ultimate chic with super straight locks and long straight bangs to match.
38. Wispy Medium Hair with Bangs. Whether you pick some curtain bangs or a wispy fringe, both look beautiful with a medium-length wavy hairstyle. The wispy razored layers are extremely flattering for the round face.
39. Slightly Curly Hair with Bangs. Got unruly thick curly hair? Tame it with a medium-length haircut featuring a soft fringe and thinned-out ends.
40. Wispy Layers and Curtain Bangs. Shoulder-length haircuts with bangs have all the potential to become the trendiest looks of the season. Just add wispy layers and a curtain fringe.
41. Long Bangs and Shaggy Lengths. Trying to distract attention from a distinctly long face or a large forehead? Get a shoulder-length haircut and add in long bangs parted to the side.
42. Extra-Long Straight Bangs. Who wouldn’t love a shoulder-grazing hairstyle with choppy layers and extra-long bangs? It’s adorable and current.
43. Medium Hair with Flipped Up Bangs. For both fine and thin hair, try long curtain bangs and a balayage with highlights and lowlights. You’ll get lift and body!
44. Ash Blonde Medium Cut with Bangs. It’s not just the ash blonde highlights that breathe new life into this medium-length brown hair. The wispy layers throughout are perfect for a stunning texture.
45. Medium Hair with Very Long Bangs. You don’t always have to pair long or medium-length hair with short bangs. This look shows how perfect a longer cut with long bangs can be, especially if it is cut with soft graduation.
46. Messy Medium Hair. Bedhead is a very trendy look and you can get it easily just by running your fingers through your medium-length hair. Straighten the bangs when you still want to look put-together for work.
47. Sassy Auburn Medium Cut. The brunette collarbone haircut looks lived-in with auburn highlights. Try short bangs with wavy lengths and disconnected ends.
48. Medium Undone Waves and See-Through Bangs. This above-the-shoulders hairstyle is super cute with its deconstructed shaggy lengths and straight piece-y bangs.
49. Cropped Bangs on Medium Hair. We love the shaggy texture and cropped bangs of this fun medium-length hairstyle. It’ll take only minutes to style in the morning!
50. Long Blonde Bangs for Brown Hair. Make long bangs the focal point of your medium haircut by coloring them blonde to contrast with dark hair. Such money-piece bangs are a hot trend now!
Now that you’ve seen pretty much all sorts of trendy medium hairstyles with bangs in pictures, how about trying some change for the coming season?