30 Trendy Medium Length Hairstyles with Bangs to Try This Year
With the revival of 70s and 90s, medium hair with bangs is again in great demand. Long gone the days when rocking a fringe felt dorky or weird. It’s all about individuality right now, and a fringe is a new cool accessory.
Bring out your inner rock star by choosing medium length hair with bangs. In this article, we’ve put together all the best midi hairstyles featuring fringes to suit any face.
1. Medium Lob with Bangs. Thick and choppy bangs are in any time of the year. They are easy to style and complement your shoulder length hair nicely.
2. Shoulder Length Hair with Bangs and Layers. Add more body to your hair rocking tousled shoulder length hairstyles with bangs and shaggy layers throughout. Keep it uneven for a fresh and classy feel.
3. Curly Lob with Straight Bangs. Mid length hairstyles with bangs are a neat trick to balance out your face shape. Go for it, if you feel like you need to slim down your face or cover a big forehead.
4. Medium Shag with Bangs. Messy hairstyles are on the never-ending rise. Highlight your sharp features with a grungy bob boasting pointy ends and a crisp, shattered fringe.
5. Wispy Bangs for Medium Hair. For a more boho feel, compliment your layered shoulder length hair with bangs split in the middle and hitting your cheekbones.
6. Medium Length Curly Hairstyle with Bangs. Think Zendaya or queen Rihanna to find inspiration for a trendy curly look with bangs. It goes incredibly well with black layered locks.
7. Retro Style for Thick Hair with Bangs. An absolutely French thing to do – rock your fringe with a feathered finish. Deep long bangs, layered around the face suit nearly any modern girl.
8. Choppy Hair with Layers and Side Swept Bangs. A lion’s mane needs a nice frame – fashionable layered curtain bangs aren’t just cool, but also low maintenance.
9. Medium Length Updo Hairstyle with Bangs. In 2020 having a fringe instantly helps to come up with beautiful and easy medium length hairstyles with bangs. Long side-swept bangs are a great standalone accessory.
10. Long Bangs Medium Hair. If you’re not about committing to styling a regular fringe every day, long bangs will allow you to have a fun hairstyle without any fuss.
11. Curly Bangs Hairstyle for Women over 50. Medium length haircuts with bangs are a find for older ladies. A thin choppy fringe freshens up your look, while messy layers create the much-needed volume.
12. Thick Wavy Hair with Bangs. Don’t shy away from bangs if you’re blessed with curly locks. Just be wise about choosing the length and thickness of your bangs, and you’ll be more than fine.
13. Highlighted Hair with Side Bangs. Lose a few years just by going for the right shoulder length haircut with bangs. Arrange the front layers and bangs to frame your face softly.
14. Wavy Medium Length Hair with Bangs. Loose beachy waves get extra style points when paired with long layered bangs. Great for someone who wants a change but prefers not to go to extreme lengths.
15. Straight Hair with Side-Swept Bangs. Side bangs are fun and easy to look after! Definitely try them out at least once, especially if you have sleek, flat hair.
16. Brunette Lob with Straight Bangs. For a somewhat futuristic feel, get straight half-moon bangs and channel Ana de Armas in Blade Runner.
17. Shoulder Length Hair with Feathered Bangs. Another amazing idea for mid-length haircuts with bangs. Messy chic never goes out of style.
18. Round Face with Piece-y Bangs. Frame your pretty face with a chopped fringe and short layers around it to add some dynamics and divert attention from the heavier parts.
19. Joan Jett’s Shaggy Cut with Spiky Bangs. If you have unruly hair, then a messy, pointy fringe with lots of voluminous layers is your go-to.
20. Lob with Short Bangs. For the past few years, shorter grungier bangs have been gaining popularity. Check with your hairdresser first to see how it will work for you.
21. Natural Curls with Medium Bangs. Natural ringlets creating a soft cloud around your face always look fantastic with layered bangs that blend into the cloud seamlessly.
22. Medium Straight Hair with Bangs. In case you’ve got locks on a thinner side, enliven them with side bangs and feathered ends throughout.
23. Bouncy Shag with Full Bangs. Cool, trendy, full-bodied curtain bangs that can also slightly correct your features and make you look as stunning as you feel inside. What more to ask for?
24. Wedding Hairstyle for Medium Length Hair with Bangs. Out of this world, delicate and royally beautiful voluminous updo paired with a wispy fringe will be a big hit on the important event.
25. Medium Length Bob with Bangs. A grungy, messy, and definitely rock-n-roll-inspired hairstyle to match your outspoken, fashionable persona that loves to take a risk.
26. Layered Medium Length Hair with Curtain Bangs. It’s cute, has a modern vibe, and looks a bit romantic as well. Besides, the deep parting of the fringe gives lots of volume to thinner hair.
27. Feathered Medium Cut with Bangs. Here you can style the fringe any way you like while having a put-together look to suit any occasion.
28. Fine Hair Medium Length Style. It’s amazing how good styling can change you! Tune up the 70s trend with a nice wavy layered hairstyle and full-bodied flipped out bangs.
29. Afro with Side-Swept Bangs. With tiny ringlets, you can also choose where you part your hair to add more volume to your favorite side – and don’t say you don’t have one. The curly side fringe is a thing.
30. Shoulder Length Bob with Bangs. It’s an oldie, but a goodie. A simple cut with a soft, angled side fringe goes well with anything and looks good on almost anyone.
Now that you’ve seen pretty much all sorts of trendy medium hairstyles with bangs in pictures, how about trying some change for the coming season?