30 Fantastic Ideas of Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights
If you are wondering whether you can enrich your brown hair with blonde highlights, you are in the right place at the right time. Whether your hair is short or long, blonde highlights can really make your brunette locks look very attractive, and we will show you how.
All you have to do is choose the right shade of blonde, depending on your skin tone, eye color, and the latest hair color trends. Have a look at these 30 breathtaking brown and blonde hairstyles, book the best hair colorist near you, and may your ‘hair dreams’ come true.
1. Straight Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. Look summer-ready every day whether it’s summer or winter. Straight brown hair with blonde highlights always gives you a very beautiful look!
2. Shoulder-Length Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. What is the best way to make dark hair look very cute, enticing, and touchable? Enrich your shoulder-length brown hair with blonde highlights. BTW, in most cases, it is the only possible way to go from dark to blonde without damaging your locks.
3. Light Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. Light brown hair with blonde highlights will keep you the center of attention in any crowd or in the street. It is very conspicuous and attractive.
4. Honey Blonde Highlights for Brunettes. As the name suggests, it is pure honey! Honey blonde highlights for brunettes with warm skin tones are the best bet. Your makeover will not pass unnoticed.
5. Curly Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. Curls in brown hair are just the perfect complement to make your appearance feminine and sexy. Dark brown curls with blonde highlights are very attractive and give your hair the right zest.
6. Natural Brown with Blonde Highlights. The natural-looking coloring is something all women crave while sitting in the hairdresser’s chair. Choose this natural brown with blonde highlights idea to create dimension in your locks and stay trendy all year round.
7. Hip-Length Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. A lady can be gorgeous despite her age. Such brunette brown hair with blonde highlights will suit teens, ladies over 30, and older women, and will remain an anti-aging treatment for the latter.
8. Brunette Hair with Blonde Highlights in the Front. A new cute hairstyle can make you love your life again. A cure for depression is adopting a cool hair color trend, like this brunette hair with blonde highlights.
9. Blended Light Brown with Blonde Highlights. This light brown with blonde highlights masterpiece is a superb hairstyle that will fit someone who is not prepared for a full blond change.
10. Very Short Dark Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. Looking beautiful is also easily achievable for those who do not like long hair. This short dark brown bob with blonde babylights gives the reason to go and chop your hair.
11. Partial Blonde Highlights on Brown Hair. The natural color is for quality and simplicity. Go for partial blonde highlights to step away from a solid hair color but not fully transform into blonde.
12. Long Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. When you want to show off your hairstyle to everyone, you should opt for the long brown hair with blonde highlights like in this picture. It is really stunning!
13. Dimensional Brown and Blonde Hair. Brown blonde hair is amazing! It is the all-season coloring, it suits all hair types, skin tones, base hair colors, and is really, really versatile. You should not think of another hairstyle if you like low-maintenance and sure-fire options.
14. Front Blonde Balayage on Brown Hair. Be a stylish lady with this amazing blonde balayage on your light brown hair. Front highlights are a thing now!
15. Very Dark Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. Dark brown hair with blonde highlights is the best way to embrace class and royalty. The highlights spice up your gorgeous hair and make everyone admire it.
16. Shaggy Layered Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. The best way to make your hairstyle trendy is to create a lot of layers in it and add multiple beige blonde highlights. A little mess in the hair never hurts.
17. Chunky Blonde Streaks in Brown Hair. A solid hair color is a bit outdated now. Make your rich mane dimensional with high-contrast blonde streaks but leave your roots naturally darker.
18. Brown Hollywood Curls with Highlights. If you have dark hair, want to look stylish and wear your long locks loose, definitely go for such warm blonde highlights! The look is literally fire!
19. Brown Wavy Hair with Blonde and Red Highlights. Rejuvenate your hair and become a real queen with those royal reddish-brown waves. The babylights and lowlights add an effortless pinch that everyone must love.
20. Brown Hair with Chunky Blonde Highlights. No need to see it only in the movies. Be the movie others will watch! This is possible with a new trendy hair color option, like this warm brown hair with chunky blonde highlights.
21. Brown and Blonde Pixie. Short brown hair has a variety of options to look stylish. A pixie mullet with blonde highlights is a great short hairstyle that gives you all chances to remain admirable.
22. Very Light Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. This delicate hair color and perfectly curled waves will keep you feeling graceful and feminine. If you are after soft looks this season, pin this style for inspiration.
23. Caramel Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. Blonde highlights complete your look regardless of your complexion and appear gorg both on straight and wavy locks, in loose hairstyles and updos. Looking beautiful is a lifestyle, and brown and blonde hair options will ease your beauty routines.
24. Brown Hair with Lots of Blonde Highlights. If you want to be a pacesetter; if you want to lead as others follow, the route to take is to adopt this brown hair with lots of blonde highlights. Impossible to keep your eyes off it.
25. Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights and Lowlights. Brown hair with blonde highlights and some lowlights is trendy and in fashion. It is also effortless-looking and very convenient. Worth trying this season!
26. Dark Hair with Blonde Highlights. Do you have long hair and want to make it look gorgeous? Here’s a style to consider. Dark hair with lots of blonde highlights gives you a universal hairstyle to fit any occasion.
27. Golden Highlights in Dark Brown Hair. If you need a hairstyle that will make you look like a real it-girl, then opt for the next style featuring dark brown hair with golden highlights. The sparkling strands are the spice that brings the wow factor.
28. Medium Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. Neither too long nor too short, medium-length hair can offer a lot of coloring options for you. Here we see a full head of highlights made sparkling with a glossy toner. Such a gorgeous champagne blonde shade gives the quality color everyone would wish.
29. Warm Blonde Highlights in Brown Hair. The slightly curled light brown hair with warm blonde highlights is fit for a modern princess or a pop star.
30. Soft Blonde Balayage on Brunette Hair. The tiny blonde highlights on the top layer of brown hair are very soft and smooth and will make you completely satisfied with your overall appearance. And what more every girl needs? Your hair is 90% of your look!
As we see, blonde highlights look very cute on brown hair. They are sexy and attractive, suited for every occasion and every season. Choose brown hair with blonde highlights and you will never have a bad hair day, whether you opt for loose curls, straight hair, or updos.