50 Images to Choose a Cool Choppy Pixie Haircut
No wonder that women love the choppy pixie cut! Short hair may look marvelous on all face shapes, and it’s efficient. It’s easy to style – you get ready in no time. This haircut goes pretty well with classic, gray, pastel, and electric colors. Even celebrities started to quit wearing long hair on the red carpet and adopted stylish pixie cuts.
Choppy pixies are the real proof that you don’t need long hair to be feminine and elegant. If you don’t believe us, take a look at the 50 photos below.
1. Bright Blonde Pixie. Short choppy pixie haircuts are leaders in trends, because they can give you a very fresh look.
2. Choppy Ends. Pixie cuts are pretty and effortless! All you have to do is use some hair spray or wax to fix it and mess your strands up. You’re good to go!
3. Raven Black Pixie Haircut. One of the best things about hairstyles with choppy ends is that they amazingly frame your face.
4. Choppy Gray Hair. If you still want hair to style, choose a pixie haircut with long top layers and bangs. You’ll be able to create a few different looks for special occasions.
5. Highlighted Pixie Cut. Want an even more eye-popping hairstyle? Color is the key! Create some bright highlights in the bangs and through the long layers, and you’ll fall in love with this new look.
6. Short Choppy Pixie. Doesn’t it look truly mesmerizing? This amazing gray color gives a lot of texture and makes it stand out anywhere.
7. Pixie with Short Feathered Crown. Get some feathered crown layers and keep your sideburns long and jagged. With bangs swept to one side, you will beautifully frame your face.
8. Long Choppy Pixie. If you don’t have the thickest hair, choose a choppy pixie for fine hair and a shiny color that will make you glow for all occasions.
9. Short Gray Choppy Hair. If you have a lighter skin tone, gray dye is perfect for a short pixie haircut. Try it! We guarantee that you’ll love it!
10. Choppy Pixie Bob for Thick Hair. Make your hair stand out with a pixie haircut, some blonde highlights, and an undercut.
11. Pixie with Shaved Sides. Try a funky undercut and style your hair to one side. Isn’t it easy to get a tomboy look?
12. Pixie Cut with Choppy Bangs. Such a feminine short hairdo! This Audrey Hepburn style will make you feel glamorous.
13. Tapered Pixie with Highlights. You can look very classy flaunting a tapered pixie haircut with blonde highlights! Style your bangs pushed to the forehead and swept to one side to create an even more impressive effect.
14. Long Undercut Pixie. Keep your roots natural and embrace a warm blonde balayage on the longer layers to get a charming dimensional style.
15. Long Pixie Shag with Sideburns. A punk rock look will make you feel young and rebel. Try a gray blonde balayage to highlight your long hair.
16. Stylish Tapered Pixie. Elegant and classy! Use some hair wax to give your hair more texture, and you’re good to go.
17. Choppy Asymmetrical Pixie. If you are a nonconformist girl, this haircut is for you! Create some asymmetrical lines, and use a razor to define the upper part of your hair.
18. Choppy Pixie Cut for Thin Hair. We know it’s hard to give up your locks, but once you do it, you’ll never go back.
19. Choppy Layered Pixie Cut. A ginger auburn color for fair skin will frame your face beautifully, and you’ll get a natural, girlie, fresh look.
20. Tomboy Hairstyle. Gray suits any girl with cool-toned skin, and if you have blue eyes, this look is a MUST.
21. Choppy Pixie Fade. White is a tough-to-get color, but if you go to a professional hair salon, you’ll get it without a lot of hair damage.
22. Asymmetrical Pixie with Shaved Lines. Combine a pale mauve color with an asymmetrical haircut. Create as many lines as you want on both sides.
23. Bright White Pixie Cut. Do you want to get this fantastic look? Get a tapered pixie haircut, dye it your favorite color, and use a flat iron to create some soft waves in the front.
24. Spiky Brunette Pixie. Give your face a beautiful frame with a short, uneven, razored cut. It will highlight your face and make your best features pop.
25. Extra Short Androgynous Cut. Who says that short hair is not sexy? This is proof that a faded pixie can make you look outstanding.
26. Pastel Purple Choppy Hair. This is a pretty good example of an edgy style. Choppy short layered hairstyles make your hair look textured and with more volume. And if you chose a fascinating color, the effect is incredibly chic.
27. Choppy Layers. Lots and lots of layers! That’s what you need to get a textured look that can be both rebel and elegant.
28. Inverted Pixie Bob. Choppy pixie-bobs are now everywhere. Those who don’t have it, want it! Don’t be afraid to cut your locks, take a look at this image you and you’ll convince yourself that this is the perfect combination of style and color!
29. Choppy Pixie with Long Bangs. For a rock star look you can pick a pastel blue color and keep you bangs long, swept to one side.
30. Feathered Pixie with Baby Bangs. Create a beautiful round cut in the back, throw in a balayage to highlight your face, and keep your bangs very short.
31. Choppy Spikes. This is a punk-inspired hairstyle that you achieve with some hair wax and spray. Tousle your hair a little and create spikes in all directions.
32. Very Short Choppy Pixie Cut. Who doesn’t want to wash the hair and forget about styling? With this short pixie, you’ll just need to dry your hair for less than 5 minutes, and you’re good to go.
33. Dark Pixie. With a dark color, your hair will look more textured and dimensional. Use V-cut layers to give it lots of volume.
34. Blonde Pixie with Dark Roots. Create a nice gradient by keeping your roots dark and your longer strands dyed platinum blonde.
35. White Blonde Pixie Cut. This super voluminous pixie cut can become even more eye-popping if you choose a gorgeous cool blonde color with silver accents.
36. Delicate Undercut Pixie Hairstyle. Add a little bit of spunk to your pixie cut with a lovely shade of silver.
37. Dramatic Choppy Pixie Undercut. If you want to enhance your basic pixie haircut, go for an undershave set off by choppy texture.
38. Black Asymmetrical Pixie Haircut. Depending on how you style it, you can get a beautiful punk style or an elegant look. Earrings and tattoos can make a difference.
39. Piece-y Blonde Pixie. Style your layers with a flat iron, and you’ll enhance the piece-y texture of your cut. You’ll have a simple but extremely chic hairstyle.
40. Long Layered Pixie. Sideburns are the main attraction of this hairdo. Combined with a dark burgundy color, this look is mesmerizing.
41. Rich Auburn Layers. It is well known that layers add lots of texture, and if you style them well, your hair also gains a lot of dimension.
42. Choppy Pixie Bob. A pixie bob gives you more options when it comes to styling and coloring your hair. Longer hair means that you can experiment with highlights, ombre or mix the techniques you love.
43. Long Pale Pink Pixie. Just a tint of pink, and you’ll totally change your pixie. Style your layers sleek and smooth to emphasize the radiance of the color.
44. Front-Brushed Bangs for Pixie. Your bangs can be choppy, swept to one side, asymmetrical or in a straight line. Choose the option that suits you best.
45. Very Short Pixie Cut. Platinum blonde can make your face look so bright! A great color for an extra short choppy cut.
46. Over 40 Pixie Haircut. Pixie haircuts have no age limit! In this case, a tapered pixie haircut and a cool caramel blonde color make a pretty good choice for a woman over 40.
47. Long Black and Blonde Pixie. Here’s a great long pixie hairstyle that builds tons of texture thanks to the skillful balayage and wispy layers.
48. Choppy Pixie Cut with Bangs. The long bangs completely change this pixie cut!
49. Choppy Pixie Cut Round Face. Thin hair is not very easy to manage, but a layered haircut can help you get the volume and desired silhouette flattering for your face shape and hair type.
50. 90’s Pixie Cut. The ’50s, pixie cuts have been around, and they’re evolving every year, but you can also choose a look from your favorite decade and customize it.
Whether you love punk rock styles or you want to be elegant, a choppy pixie cut is a very suitable choice. In both cases, you’ll spend short minutes on styling. A short layered hairstyle can help you emphasize your best features and make you feel even more attractive than ever.