50 Simple Yet Sassy Styles for Short Choppy Hair
It’s easy to get stuck in a rut with the same hairstyle. One day we love the hair we have and show it off, but the next day we envy our friend with perfect locks and wish we had her mane. Those of us who love short choppy hair will be relieved to know there are at least 50 hairstyles out there to try. Whether you want a short and minimalistic pixie, a shaggy cut to flatter your wavy hair, or something in between, there are cool ideas for everyone.
1. Highlighted Choppy Cut for Fine Hair. Insert a few highlights, make a deep part, and give it a little undercut for an edgy look.
2. Choppy Shaggy Haircut. This elongated pixie is perfect for thick wavy hair as it keeps its texture and body.
3. Uneven Choppy Crop. With an uneven cut all over, this pixie with length creates a dimensional and messy hairstyle.
4. Choppy Bob Haircut. The undercut pixie bob with longer angled bangs is both sharp and soft.
5. Undercut Haircut with Long Bangs. A short choppy pixie such as this one almost brings two different hairstyles into one: short and dark in the back, long and light in the front!
6. Super Short Spiked Haircut. Short choppy haircuts can have all the personality you want from them! Soar to new heights with a pixie that’s spiked in the front like a true Mohawk.
7. Funky Bob with Choppy Layers. The short, choppy, layered bob keeps the length you want while staying low maintenance.
8. Short Sides Long Choppy Top. Go for a cropped pixie with a fade and jagged bangs to keep it cute and bold.
9. Chin-Length Cut for Thick Wavy Hair. Short choppy layers keep those locks tamed and beautiful.
10. Choppy Golden Pixie with Shadow Roots. This fun hairstyle gives you the blonde you want in the length that’s easily manageable.
11. Choppy A-line Bob. If you have waves, curls or any other kind of texture, a choppy shaggy look will flatter you.
12. Choppy Pixie with Shaved Sides. A cut this short looks best with bangs and an extraordinary color for a soft and feminine look.
13. Choppy Tapered Pixie. Long and thick in the front, short and tapered in the back – this is how the choppy pixie rules the day.
14. Choppy Layered Bob. Curled or straight, this textured bob has all the fun and sass included!
15. Buzzed, Chopped, Textured Haircut. Combine a few edgy elements for a hip new hairstyle.
16. Choppy Razored Pixie. For a short, choppy pixie, bring the length up just below the ears, razor-cut the hair, and feather out the back. Leave side-swept bangs uneven.
17. Very Short Choppy Hairstyle. If your hair is already rather short or you just want a dramatic change, texturize the top and push bangs forward.
18. Brunette Boyish Crop with Sideburns. A style like this keeps it simple with an ultra-short length and barely-there bangs. It will work both for thick and for fine thin hair.
19. Light Brown Sliced Hairstyle. Show off your fun side with a piecey cut slightly longer in the front to keep it flirty.
20. Smokey Silver Choppy Cut. You’ll want to hit the runway with the vibes this short choppy pixie gives off.
21. Sleek Jagged Pixie Bob. The dark a-line haircut looks beautiful, smooth and sleek.
22. Silver Buzz Cut. The short choppy layers along with a buzzcut on the sides give a new meaning to bold.
23. Pretty Messy Chop. Fluff and scrunch your way through your hair to this short choppy layered hairstyle.
24. Shaggy Choppy Hairstyle. Try a choppy shaggy hairstyle that looks messy-cute. Dress it up by adding a headband one day or parting bangs to the side with a small bobby pin for another day.
25. Waved Bob. A short choppy bob this luscious is best for thick wavy hair. Prepare for loads of compliments!
26. Sleek Bob Haircut. Short choppy layers for a bob with bangs mean you can flaunt this style at work or get flirty on a night out.
27. Choppy Platinum Pixie. Platinum blonde layers are given even more texture when messed up and fluffed at the top.
28. Bronde Choppy Bob with Highlights. This short choppy bob has all the sass needed to conquer your day. The bright blonde balayage adds to the beauty.
29. Choppy Feathered Haircut with Highlights. An a-line haircut doesn’t have to look harsh. Maintain your soft and sweet self by flaunting a mix of long and short locks with highlighted longer pieces.
30. Choppy Pixie with Very Long Bangs. There’s something about platinum that puts forth a certain amount of sass… but no one will be able to see yours behind these long bangs.
31. Short Mohawk-Like Haircut. A short choppy pixie with an undercut can deliver some extra height and a little edge with faded sideburns.
32. Choppy Hairstyle with Waves. A bedhead has never looked better for short length hair – layers and waves are added to complete the messy look.
33. Short Stacked Haircut. Welcome to the club of platinum pixies! We enjoy a manageable length and side-swept bangs we can run our fingers through.
34. Messy Crop with Volume. The pixie with volume maintains its chicness with tousled waves.
35. Blonde Pixie Haircut. Take a cue from singer Katy Perry and mimic her platinum blonde pixie.
36. Choppy Bob with Highlights and Lowlights. Triangular bobs aren’t given much credit, but you’ll look super cute with a layered and highlighted cut such as this one.
37. Stacked Bob with Choppy Layers. Face-framing pieces of this beautiful bob will make you look like a babe.
38. Choppy Messy Bob. Angled bobs can show off your playful personality if purposely made messy.
39. Thick Hair Curls with Choppy Layers. Show off your mane with a layered bob designed for curly hair.
40. Choppy Pixie Bob. The sass of a pixie, the chicness of a bob. Pick and pull locks to texturize for extra customizing.
41. Short Textured Haircut. Bring your bob to life with some messy texture and angled face-framing pieces.
42. Choppy Pixie with Shaved Nape. The pretty and the edgy come together for this choppy rose gold pixie.
43. Choppy Graduated Haircut. A blonde balayage pairs with a classic bob shape for an updated look. It’s got some cute texture and plenty of movement.
44. Blonde Shaggy Pixie. If you’re not quite ready to lose your length, consider a choppy shaggy cut such as this one, which brings long length forward and to the sides, but still keeps hair off the neck.
45. Choppy Pixie with Frosted Tips. Invoke Tinkerbell’s energy and perky sass with a razored pixie polished off with highlights.
46. Short Textured Pixie with Choppy Bangs. Short hair becomes boho-chic when the top locks are made piecey.
47. Silver Bob Cut with Dark Roots. Adopt a messy highlighted bob and you’re the next bold babe on the block.
48. Platinum Choppy Hair. Platinum blonde and silver give a short choppy pixie some punch.
49. White Blonde Short Length Hair. Transitioning from your current hairstyle to a standout pixie is sure to boost your confidence level.
50. Side-Parted Crop with Bangs. You’ll be someone’s #hairgoals when you step out of the salon sporting this brown piecey pixie.
So, now that you know how to rock your short choppy hair, which style will you choose? Remember the finishing touch to any haircut is to own it with confidence!