50 Gorgeous Medium Haircuts and Shoulder-Length Hairstyles for 2023
3. Medium Brown Blonde Shag. Want a cute do you can easily dress up or down? Go for a wavy lob.
If it’s been too long since your last hair change-up, you’re probably ready for something new. However, sometimes it can be hard to see what potential your medium hair has if you’re already bored with it. Looking through magazines can be helpful, but sometimes they don’t have advice for your particular hair type. Luckily, there is quite a lot you can do to refresh your hair, whether it’s waves and highlights, a sleek pin-straight shoulder-length hairstyle, or a shaggy layered cut – there is definitely something for you below.
Before you head to the salon for a makeover, look through these 50 beautiful medium-length hairstyles for ideas.
1. Straight Layered Medium Length Hair. Sophisticated and chic, this haircut is a sure stunner. Straight cuts may be hard to maintain, but the flare and confidence they deliver are more than worth it!
2. Sliced Bangs and Layers. Medium haircuts for straight thick hair need layers for texture and lightness. With this cut, you can enjoy the ease and volume of multiple sliced layers throughout the length of your hair.
3. Medium Brown Blonde Shag. Want a cute do you can easily dress up or down? Go for a wavy lob.
4. Wavy Hairstyle with Textured Ends. Medium-length hairstyles are meant to show off the beauty of your free-flowing locks. A haircut like this doesn’t require much time to style – just learn how to blow-dry your medium locks to create those pretty face-framing waves.
5. Mid-Length Hair with Swoopy Layers. Such layers make your locks seem very soft, light, and shiny – and that’s exactly what you need for a date or a night out. Of course, hair health is crucial for this kind of effect.
6. Layered Medium Shag with Bangs. It’s amazing how much you can transform your look by trying a new trendy hairstyle. While some women go for chic and sleek hairdos, others prefer messy, edgy, and bold medium short hairstyles with modern long bangs that perfectly suit their badass character.
7. Soft Brown Style with Highlights. With a beachy style like this choppy bob you can enjoy summer vibes all year long!
8. Medium Hairstyle for Women with Blonde Hair. A hairstyle that grazes the shoulders can easily maintain a gorgeous wavy length and an effortless overall look.
9. Layers and See-Through Bangs. Medium hair is commonly the perfect length for creating voluminous downdos. The soft layers and see-through bangs amplify the effect by visually adding texture and depth to the hair.
10. Shadow Roots and Swoopy Layers. This hairstyle is a staple for women who wish to make their medium hair seem longer. The layers that appear wind-swept and shadow roots do the trick!
11. Caramel Lob with Front Highlights. Blonde highlights in the front have become a huge trend lately and seem to stay on trend forever. The curtain bangs that have been embraced by many Hollywood stars open up your face, making people enjoy your pretty eyes and beautiful smile.
12. Medium-Length Haircut with Blunt Ends. Perfect for any occasion, medium-length haircuts like this one ooze so much elegance, and the waves add extra dimension and texture to your locks.
13. Copper Red Shoulder-Length Hair. If your hair is proving difficult to manage, try a layered medium-length version of it. Medium-length hairstyles with multiple layers are great choices for taming thick hair, providing more styling options, creating fullness in thin hair, or just getting overly long hair under control.
14. Wavy Shoulder-Length Hair. Harness your inner bombshell with this hairstyle! You can choose to go with a solid color or add highlights, depending on your taste. Curl your hair for soft waves, and you’re picture-ready!
15. Straight Medium Hair with Side Bangs. Medium haircuts for women can still look flirty; keep things soft with a side-swept fringe.
16. Wavy Mid-Length Hair with Balayage. Getting a balayage is a great way to spice up mid-length haircuts. It magically makes thin hair appear more voluminous and thicker locks seem less heavy. How? Only the best hair colorists know how this magic works.
17. Feathered Layers for Blonde Hair. Blonde mid-length hair only gets more attractive when complemented with feathered layers. A side part and long bangs are the universally flattering styling options that you should definitely consider!
18. Voluminous Shaggy Lob. Medium-length hair looks awesome when cut in messy layers. This shaggy lob variation, for instance, is a trendy hairdo that is tomboyish and sweet at the same time.
19. Wavy Female Haircut in Warm Brown. Show your fun side and create positive vibes with this hairstyle. Do balayage or sombre for more colors in your hair and an additional cozy feeling.
20. Straight Shoulder-Length Haircut. Feel like your straight hair is getting boring? Jazz it up with a medium bob.
21. Middle-Parted Medium-Length Haircut. Enjoy the perks of both long and short hair in the same haircut. That sounds like a fallacy, right? Take it to the bank, a medium-length haircut allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds.
22. Piece-y Midi Shag with Bangs. Medium length hairstyles for women completed with bangs are a perfect fit for the ladies who want to conceal a big forehead. Add a darker color such as deep brown and a lighter shade at the tips for more depth.
23. Collarbone Cut with Long Bangs. This undone lob with curtain bangs is cute and feminine. It definitely deserves to be among the best low-maintenance medium-length haircuts! The cut itself adds volume to the hair, while the blonde highlights complement and accentuate your best features.
24. Transformational Medium Cut. Medium-length haircuts can be a way to drive radical changes when it comes to your overall look! If you feel like you’ve had enough of long locks, do not hesitate to follow the urge of cutting some centimeters off.
25. Choppy Blonde Balayage Haircut. Be the talk of the town with a straight choppy bob.
26. Medium Hair with Graduated Bangs. Some bangs types look outstandingly cute with shoulder-length hair. Wispy bangs are one of them, they look really amazing on medium locks. Those flips resting atop her bosom and swaying across her chest and collarbone can only be achieved with a medium length!
27. Medium Hair with Balayage. Balayage highlights look exceptionally attractive on women with medium hair. They may get swallowed up on long hair or slip one’s attention on short hair but never so for a shoulder-length haircut. Guess it’s probably due to the color sitting close to your face that gets the most attention.
28. Blonde Medium Hair with Chunky Highlights. For blonde hairstyles, a medium-length haircut seems to be the most asked option. Your mane stays in the peripheral view around your face, so every detail is properly seen and appreciated. Take the exquisite glow of this medium-length blonde hair for example.
29. Ruffled Lob with Curtain Bangs. The bob with shaggy layers is a chic hairdo that would look dazzling in any setting. It has a hint of grunge and is effortlessly cool!
30. Medium Haircut for Thin Hair. Put a little pep in your step, and some body in your thin hair, with a cute layered bob.
31. Textured Layers. Layered hair gives an illusion of more body and the waves add a dash of pretty.
32. Medium-Length Messy Hair. You truly can’t go wrong with a medium-length hairstyle. It offers you a wide range of trendy ways to style your hair. Why, even messy ‘surfer’ hair looks more glamorous on medium locks.
33. Flipped-Up Shoulder-Length Shag. A super-gorgeous shoulder-length haircut to complement your outfits and complete your style. The details are elaborate, yet elegant and attractive. Face-framing fringes, a center part, and flipped-up ends. The hairstyle is really an interesting one.
34. Highlighted Medium Hair with Bangs. If you are searching for mid-length haircuts that look fab and are low-maintenance, the following idea is for you. The length is comfortable, the curtain bangs are super-trendy, and the partial caramel highlights will extend the time between your salon visits. Perfect!
35. Medium Rooted Blonde Haircut. The good old blonde balayage and shadow roots are a never dying and always-working combination. Medium haircuts for women who prefer blonde shades and whose locks need dimension and extra volume, almost always include layers.
36. Copper Red Medium Waves. Add a pop of glam with a bold all-over color accented with piece-y waves.
37. Past-Shoulders Hair with Bangs and Highlights. What if all medium hairstyles that reach your shoulders are too short and you need a bit more length for more versatility? Choose the length you see in this picture. Medium haircuts with balayage highlights and long curtain bangs look gorg in updos and ponytails!
38. Ash-Blonde Medium Cut. Looking for a style you can work with bangs? Try a cute blonde bob with a length that touches your shoulders and keeps bangs long.
39. Icy Blonde Mid Haircut. Upgrade your typical brown blonde hair by adding in a few ice-blonde pieces and parting it to the side you prefer.
40. One-Length Medium Bob. Another choppy haircut, but given highlights for warmth.
41. Honey Blonde Medium Haircut. The beautiful mane shines with different shades of blonde, and a rounded lob is a good base for this gorgeous color solution.
42. Low-Maintenance Medium Hairstyle. A honey lob with soft waves. Spend a few minutes with a curling iron or run fingers through your hair with texturizing spray.
43. Center-Parted Messy Hairstyle. Keeping your style simple is an awesome decision, especially when there are plenty of medium-length hairstyles to choose from. This choppy cut with a center part is an old-time classic that never fails to impress.
44. Textured Messy Lob. Fine hair and medium cuts can and should coexist! Lob is one of the brilliant medium-short cuts that can be easily customized for any hair texture. Tousling the hair is a great idea for a more voluminous look.
45. Golden Neck-Length Waves. A hint of blonde in layered wavy hair is perfect for a formal look at the office or something simple on the weekends.
46. Sleek and Straight Haircut. Need a nice frame for your face? Try straight, smooth locks! Paint on a few highlights for extra beauty, not that you need it!
47. Caramel Brown Waves. For dark medium hair with waves, hints of caramel brown bring life to an otherwise blah style.
48. Choppy Wavy Hairstyle. Soft, choppy waves and a short side part do wonders for thick hair.
49. Inverted Mid-Length Bob. Here is a fabulous option for straight fine hair. It frames your face beautifully, delivers a flattering shape, adds volume, and looks neat at all times.
50. Past Shoulders Hair with Choppy Bangs. Bring the Emma Bunton out of your hair with longish bangs and layered waves.
As you can see, there is no shortage of medium hairstyles for women! Grab your besties, pore over your options, and cheer each other on as you embrace a whole new haircut! You never know, you may come out of the salon feeling fiercer than ever!
looking for a new look
Plz sugest me nice short hair cut fr my round face
Lots to choose from