30 Exciting Pink Hair Color Ideas to Consider for Your Next Dye Job
Dyeing your hair pink may sound intriguing, fun, challenging to some, and a bit intimidating to others. There are so many different shades of pink and variants of pink hairstyles, so you can get a bold or a very subtle look, and everything in-between. So, if you like the idea, explore it!
The fun pink hair colors below may inspire you to be a bit daring and take a leap into trying something completely different!
1. Short Pink Hair. Here we see short razored pink balayage hair with several different hues of pink and fantastic dark roots! Closer to the ends, bubblegum blends with soft pastel pinks.
2. Rose Gold Hair. A pink and gold matchup creates a tender look. The pink is quite vibrant but it’s warmed by golden tones and styled in perfect beach waves.
3. Red Pink Hair. This red pink is definitely flashy and eye-catching. For those ready to strut their stuff feeling confident and fierce!
4. Baby Pink Hair. A perfect choice for fair-skinned ladies. This fairytale palette features lavender and dusty rose hues, refreshing bleached highlights, and bold dark roots.
5. Rose Pink Hair with Dark Roots. Think of the most beautiful sunset you have ever seen! Now picture it in your hair. Gorgeous dark roots blend seamlessly into sensuous pink lengths.
6. Hot Pink Hair. Choose it when you’re looking to spice things up. Perfectly angled, piece-y, and chopped cut plus a pink hair dye to stand out in any environment.
7. Purple Pink Hair. The romantic lavender and pink blend begins with a dark root. For those who want to try a darker purple tone washed out to soft pinks at the ends.
8. Cotton Candy Pink Hair. A layered blush hair color mixed with some rose gold highlights. Perfect for any girl who wants to achieve a cotton candy look for her hair.
9. Pink and Blue Hair. A rainbow of pastels with a soft pink base creates a dreamy style. Great when you are looking to give a romantic twist to your blonde hair.
10. Pink Hair for a Black Girl. A splash of lavender pink matches perfectly with a natural dark color. Here, you can see that the pinks are still every bit of bold with a magenta shade.
11. Bubblegum Pink Hair. Looking for vibrant bubblegum tones all over? This color is pretty much dimensional and undeniably gorgeous – when you search a hair dye that will truly pop!
12. Neon Pink Hair. When going for a bright look, this is a neon explosion that will remind you of a night out even through the darkest days.
13. Reverse Pink Ombre Hair. A perfect hairstyle idea for the ladies who aren’t sure a full head of pink is for them. Start off with beautiful silvery tones and then explode into bright colors at the ends.
14. Pink Underneath Blonde Hair. The creamy blonde tones on top are set off by the fierce fuchsia-colored layers underneath. This pink hair color is perfect for the bobs that want a splash of color.
15. Pink and Orange Hair. A fiery mix of bright pinks, rose gold, and exotic orange. This pink hairstyle is fun yet daring, and truly bold – when you’re ready to be the life of the party!
16. Peach Pink Hair. A subtle peachy look for those ladies who want to incorporate a bit of pink into their natural hair colors. A cute light blend of rosy, golden, and peach shades.
17. Gray Hair with Pink Tips. Pink dip dye! How fun is this look for those ladies looking to brighten up the tips of their hair with some hot pink.
18. Brown Hair with Pink Highlights. Use pastel tones and edgy pink highlights to go with light brown hair. Let yourself look like a rock star!
19. Bronde Hair with Pink Highlights. A beautiful spin on bronde hair. Experiment with a soft pink hair dye to enjoy the blooming springtime look.
20. Fuchsia Hair Color. This stunning balayage features a deeper shade of pink added to darker hair for a vibrant burst of fuchsia. Such a cool pink color scheme will truly pop against darker hair colors.
21. Dark Pink Hair. One of the most interesting hair trends you may want to try if you’re daring enough is a dark pink tone. A glam look we’ve always dreamed about!
22. Very Subtle Mauve Pink Color. Any blonde can rock this beautiful lilac shade if they want it! The subdued mauve color gives us goose bumps and really adds some drama to your blonde hair.
23. Black and Pink Hair. We love the fun ends on this beauty! Her stunning dark locks painted with a bit of bright pink add so much fire to this look.
24. Orange Pink Hair. This is such a hot burst of pink, gold, and copper tones blended seamlessly and effortlessly. It totally gives off the vibrant autumn trend you can enjoy throughout the year.
25. Dusty Pink Hair. A beautiful twist on lavender pink hair with lighter tones of pink mixed with a neutral brown base. Try a cooler shade of pink in your hair!
26. Brown and Pink Curly Hair. Adding some fun to these gorgeous curls. Some pink hair dye totally brings more dimension to your beautiful curly hair.
27. Light Pink Hair. The light pink hair is perfect for those who don’t want to transition into a deep pink. A gorgeous choice for fair skin and blue eyes.
28. Subtle Pink Streaks in Hair. If you don’t want to go for a full foil when dying your hair, try a partial foil using some pink highlights. These cute streaks are an exciting accent to any look!
29. Pastel Pink Hair. Some more pastel pink hair we’re crushing on. Dreamy and perfect for a blonde who wants a subtle change.
30. Bright Pink Hair. Well, bright pink hair will totally allow you to stand out from the crowd. Consider it if you want a big change.
There are so many fun pink hairstyles you can try for a new look. Whether you’re looking for a style with pink highlights, an all-over pink, or simply a touch of pink hair color, there is something for everyone to try if they want to jump on the pink hairstyle trend.