30 Rose Gold Hair Color Ideas You Absolutely Have to Try
Rose gold hair is undeniably a style any girl can pull off when done the right way. Whether your choice is a rose-ish balayage for your brunette hair, simple and timid rose money pieces, or a full head of rose gold highlights, this creative color can look good on pretty much anyone!
Get ready to scroll and find your perfect fit among the 30 modern and all-round wonderful rose gold hair color designs we’ve collected for you!
1. Blonde Hair with Rose Gold Highlights. Rose complements pale skin nicely while adding a special touch to caramel blonde hair. Play with darker and lighter shades of pink for extra dimension.
2. Rose Gold Hair with Dark Roots. If a stylish, edgy pixie cut isn’t enough for you, go for bright pink highlights that instantly bring more character to your final look.
3. Pastel Rose Gold Hair. When your blonde hair needs a little makeover, some rose gold hair dye or a tint can do the trick and turn your blonde mane into a lovely pastel beauty.
4. Rose Gold Hair Black Girl. Darker tones of rose gold look absolutely astonishing on girls with black skin, while playful curls highlight various shades of red and pink perfectly!
5. Rose Gold Strawberry Blonde Hair. The peachy pink balayage is cute and low-maintenance, as the finished look doesn’t require fully covered roots. You’ll look perfect even when they grow out!
6. Rose Gold Hair Balayage. Having a Disney princess-worthy look is easy with a multi-dimensional pink and rose gold balayage.
7. Sunset Rose Gold Hair. Are you a dusk or dawn type? If the former suits you best, try combining the three shades – rose gold, red, and pink – for a romantic look.
8. Rose Gold Hair Color on Brunettes. Experiment with pink and rose gold shades to achieve the best combination for your brown hair. Deep pinks and light pastel purples mixed together should do the trick.
9. Pastel Rose Gold Brown Hair Balayage. A romantic and dreamy look is easy to achieve with a delicate rose gold balayage on your brown locks. You can add shaggy layers for some added volume.
10. Rose Gold Blonde Hair. Make a statement with your hairstyle. Bright lavender combined with pastel rose gold is exactly what you need to compliment your vivid blue eyes.
11. Pastel Rose Gold for Dark Hair. Girls with naturally dark skin and hair can experiment with literally any shade of pastel rose gold. Go more vibrant at the top to contrast your darker roots!
12. Rose Gold Highlights on Black Hair. Get the best of both worlds by keeping your dark natural roots and stretching a pastel rose gold ombre to appear both dreamy and hot at the same time.
13. Rose Gold Highlights on Brown Hair. Bring some warm color and volume to your chocolate brown mane with highlighted ends and rose gold money pieces.
14. Rose Gold Ombre Hair. The fierce and jaw-dropping sunset shade of rose-gold looks totally mesmerizing styled as an ombre on dark brown locks.
15. Rose Gold Short Hair. A bold rose gold balayage on a pixie cut will surely help you get the attention you deserve in a heartbeat!
16. Light Rose Gold Hair Style. If you’re done with ordinary balayage ideas and need a fresh solution, a light rose gold shade should be your next go-to, once you’re in the stylist’s chair.
17. Rainbow Rose Gold Hair Highlights. Let your inner unicorn roam free with a complex and flirty combination of pink, purple, and pastel rose gold highlights.
18. Copper Rose Gold Hair. The rose gold shade closest to auburn will highlight your fair skin, while lighter strands take care of the volume in your hair.
19. Rose Gold Highlights on Blonde Hair. The caramel blonde hair begins to look much more sophisticated, once combined with rose gold shades. The soft pink highlights complement the look nicely!
20. Rose Gold Champagne Blonde Hair. A sweet and enticing rose gold tint any blonde should try at least once, especially for summertime.
21. Black and Rose Gold Hair. Any ex-emo girl’s dream is to bring back the black & pink combo for a little while. So, why not give a go to bright rose gold highlights on your black waves?
22. Rose Gold Pink Hair. Bring the grunge of the 90s back with an eye-catching bright pink balayage!
23. Rose Gold Curly Hair. The tight ringlets magically compliment this pastel rose gold shade, so it doesn’t matter if they’re extensions or not, it’s a winning combo anyway!
24. Metallic Rose Gold Hair. Get the ideal pink shade with tipped out ends and platinum accents to make everyone envious of your perfect rose gold lob!
25. Raspberry Pink Rose Gold Hair. A cool rose gold tone on the lighter side of pastel pinks that will suit all girls with fair skin.
26. Dark Rose Gold Hair Color. Let your inner rock star out and feel stage-ready with the bright, fierce pink balayage.
27. Brown and Rose Gold Hair. Pastel rose gold looks absolutely amazing on our girls with darker skin tones. Getting rose gold highlights on your brown hair at least once is a must!
28. Red Rose Gold Hair Balayage. Your hair may reveal your inner world. Show everyone how badass you are with a rose-ish red balayage.
29. Rose Gold Hair Tint. If you’re getting out of an old balayage, why not play with some rose gold tint to have a little more fun while transitioning to your new hair color.
30. Rose Gold Brunette Hair. Brunette hair and rose gold highlights are like yogurt covered with chocolate: so hard to resist, and why should you?
There are just way too many great ideas to choose from when it comes to rose gold hair. Hopefully, these 30 chic ideas have helped and made the decision a little easier!