50 Best Hair Color Trends That Are Worth Trying in 2020
If you’ve been eyeing a certain hair color for a while now – go for it. Whether it is red, pink, brown, or black, you can find a way to make it work for you. Hair colors are easy to change if you aren’t feeling it but we’ve got a list of shades you will want to keep forever!
Below you`ll find cute hair colors that are believed to become the trendiest this year. How about trying one of them?
1. Sandstone Hair. Going from a cool shade of dirty blonde to a warmer buttery hue, this look demonstrates a flawless transition!
2. Brunette Hair with Auburn Highlights. Warm up your dark hair by going for reddish brown highlights. You can have chunkier pieces of color or thinner ones – depending on your style.
3. Dirty Blonde and Golden Highlights. Blend subdued and bright tones in your highlights and set them off by natural roots to create more dimension.
4. Chocolate Latte Hair. Keep your ombre simple with face-framing highlights to brighten your complexion.
5. Chunky Golden Highlights. If you have thick hair, play with chunkier highlights so you can get a fuller look.
6. Bronde Hair. It’s not exactly blonde but it’s not completely brown – there is a middle ground!
7. Pink Hair Color. The key to colorful hair is to make it look harmonious. You see how her roots are showing and there’s a soft transition between the deep brown roots and bright pink lengths? If you want a warmer color, choose strawberry blonde.
8. Pastel Pink Hair Color. Similar to lilac, blush pink will brighten up your complexion instantly. You can choose to have your roots showing or not, either way, it will look super cute and playful!
9. Icy Silver with Pink Ends. We love icy blonde because it looks amazing on different skin tones. The pink dip dye is a fresh accent.
10. Glazed Bronde Balayage. Bronde is the most popular universal color of today. Don’t be afraid to be like everyone else – you will get your unique bronde balayage.
11. Honey Highlights. We love honey on all skin tones and hair textures – it can really add dimension to your locks.
12. Sun-Kissed Hair. Go for light brown and warm blonde highlights to get that perfect sun-kissed look.
13. Highlighted Light Brown Hair. Ask your hair colorist to frame your face with blonde highlights to create a more flattering and eye-catching look.
14. Silver Hair with Blonde Highlights. We love the hints of gray in this hair! Paired with white blonde highlights – it’s a chic color!
15. Creamy Blonde Latte. We want our hair color to match our favorite coffee ASAP! Have the blonde pieces frame your face and transition into highlights or ombre to complete the style.
16. Brunette Hair with Dimensional Highlights. Do you like that fabulous shine in the brown? Try a metallic blonde balayage color during your next trip to the salon.
17. Bronde Hair with Golden and Silver Highlights. For brunettes, dark hair is the perfect base for silver metallic highlights. The mix of warm and cool metallics is a pretty extraordinary balayage solution.
18. Bronde Hair with Gray Blonde Highlights. Spice up your sun-kissed hair with cool-toned pieces. Ash blonde, platinum, or silver blonde. This one is icy but not too white and we love it!
19. Chocolate and Caramel Balayage. A perfect example inspired by your favorite desserts –the color melting creates a delicious color blend you can’t look away.
20. Honey Bronde Shades. Not exactly brown – but not too blonde either. If you’re looking for something in between, here’s a cute solution. The brown keeps things warm and adds dimension.
21. Caramel Mocha. Need hair color ideas for black or dark hair? Definitely try mocha and caramel brown. The top-liked pair ever seen on Instagram!
22. Light Ombre. To fix a grown out color, add ribbons that start closer to the roots and you won’t have to cut off your bleached ends.
23. Mocha Latte Hair. Your favorite latte blend can be upgraded with high shine bronze highlights if you want to bring more depth and volume into your hair color.
24. Soft Brunette Hair Color. Adding even subtle highlights to your brunette mane will give the appearance of more volume and movement compared to a solid color that tends to look flat.
25. Icy Blonde Hair with Dark Underlayer. This high-contrast balayage is impressive! It’s all about choosing the right shade of blonde.
26. Rooty Beige Hair Color. A soft beige shade diluted in brown hair creates a pretty combination that looks amazing with soft waves and straight strands.
27. Buttery Blonde Waves. Here’s a great warm blonde shade. If you have thick hair it will look perfect because of how much dimension it adds.
28. Nude Ombre with Face-Framing Highlights. Try a blonde hair color that’s neither warm nor cool. That would be the trendy nude.
29. Soft Beige Hair Tone. We love how neutral and feminine the beige color looks! Let your roots show for extra dimension.
30. Pearly Blonde Hair Color. Mix beige with pearly blonde to get that luxurious balayage. A soft color goes well with soft, feminine waves.
31. Auburn Brown Hair Color. Have auburn highlight color painted on your dark chocolate base and enjoy the trendy “toasty melt”.
32. Thin Copper Highlights. For brunettes, a subtle hint of red never hurts. Try a copper shade in wispy highlights.
33. Cold Brew Waves. A hair color that reminds you of your favorite drink? Yes, please! The colors blend perfectly into the deep chocolate waves.
34. Cinnamon Blonde Balayage. This spicy color can mix all your favorite bronde shades and draw many admiring glances.
35. Light Brown Hair Color. Choose cool-toned colors to have a beige effect. The dishwater blonde looks summer-ready, doesn`t it?
36. Face-Framing Melt. During the colder months, keep things warm and neutral with a blonde melting face-framing balayage.
37. Dark Chocolate Locks. We love this two-tone dark chocolate color because it adds so much depth and dimension.
38. Piece-y Sun-Kissed Waves. Be extra feminine this year and try sun-kissed blonde highlights. Don’t be afraid if they wash out and become a bit brassy because it will still look cute.
39. Sandy Blonde. Shadow roots are super chic and flattering when you have sandy blonde lengths.
40. Sparkly Blonde. If you want to have the best of both worlds try adding blonde hair color in balayage highlights woven through a dark base.
41. Caramel Blonde Highlights. We love how harmonious the balayage highlights are because they sneak through her natural color.
42. Warm Espresso Balayage. After all those super-bright and neon shades we have left in the previous year, decadent brunette hair colors 2020 are balm to the soul.
43. Champagne Hair Color. Rooty blonde is still a trend, but what shade of blonde to choose? Go for champagne blonde, it looks super-hot against fair skin.
44. Blonde with Lowlights. Lowlights combined with bleached ribbons woven through bronde lengths are a fresh way to wear blonde balayage hair. Main hair color trends 2020 allow us to experiment, so go for it without hesitation!
45. Blonde Color for Shorter Hair. The melting blonde shades of this shaggy lob are yummy and look perfect with beachy waves!
46. Short Golden Hair. The golden blonde is a flattering short hair color. It looks amazing especially if you let your roots show.
47. Platinum Highlights. Have platinum flashes here and there to get the fabulous sparkly blonde effect. You can combine platinum highlights with cool blonde lowlights for extra depth.
48. Bright Blonde Color. A solid bright blonde color is bold but try it in highlights and you will jazz up your bronde hair amazingly.
49. Caramel Balayage. Look how perfect the caramel hair color looks with her skin tone! Find an experienced colorist before you commit to a color to get the right one for you.
50. Dark Chocolate Hair Color. See how subtle the transition from dark brown to chocolate is? Balayage and flamboyage are great ways to change your look without going too far.
Looking for hair color ideas for the next few months? Try any of these 2020 hair color trends the next time you go to the salon and you won`t regret it. With any of them, you`ll look stylish, feminine, and trendy.