37. Curly Fine Hair Lob. Help your hair appear thicker with smaller and messier curls!
It’s no secret that fine hair turns styling into a tedious process. It may feel boring, flat, and lifeless. Although, with the right haircuts for fine hair, it is easy to get the desired full-bodied look and illusion of thickness.
What is fine hair? Fine hair means that the diameter of the individual strand is less than usual. It is the opposite of “coarse”. Thin hair refers to the hair follicle density.
The golden rule for looking flawless is the shorter the hair the fuller it seems! Adding layers is definitely going to help you with that desirable volume, and choosing messy updos and other medium length hairstyles for fine hair is highly recommended.
What are the best hairstyles for fine hair? Here we’ve put together a few examples for ladies with fine hair. See for yourself which style suits you best and get ready for a stylish makeover!
1. Hairstyle for Older Women with Fine Hair. A great way to wear very short haircuts for fine hair. Style it tousled with a light hold product recommended for your hair type. Works wonderfully for women in their 50s with fine hair.
2. Piece-y Layered Midi Cut. This style is one of the most inventive hairstyles for thin hair. The combination of layers and curtain bangs is a guarantee of additional volume. Besides, there’s no need to worry about texture if you add highlights!
3. Beach Waves on Fine Hair. When it comes to haircuts for fine thin hair, you should try at least once, a layered look with light beachy waves is a good choice.
4. Short Bob Hairstyle for Fine Hair. Look classy with a short bob. As you see, sometimes blunt haircuts look flawless on fine hair too.
5. Textured Feathered Bob. A hairstyle that works wonders for everyone. For over 60s with fine hair especially. It will help you achieve a bold fashionable look.
6. Textured Wavy Bob. This is the ultimate haircut for thin hair to look thicker. Waves are perfect for volume, while a subtle balayage creates a sun-kissed effect and adds texture. Use a hair mousse to create a feathered effect.
7. Short Choppy Cut. Haircuts for thin hair that don’t follow conventional standards are so fun! The uneven bangs and choppy strands work like charm. Try a cherry chocolate hue for your brunette hair to complete the new look.
8. Mid-Length Wavy Choppy Bob. Everyone knows that piece-y medium length haircuts with layers turn any dull mane into something special. Keep the length above your collarbones for a bouncy effect. Styling bobs is super easy, as all you gotta do is arm yourself with a curling iron and create a few soft bent waves here and there.
9. Bob with Texture for Thin Hair. Remember, the shorter the thicker your hair seems! An easy to take care of haircut with minimum effort to style.
10. Fine Hair Shaggy Bob. This one is amazing for short fine hair! It works especially well if you want to show off your colored strands, as this short, layered bob has plenty of texture and gives you a grungy appeal.
11. Textured Pixie for Fine Thin Hair. If your hair needs a break, then choose one of the amazing trendy pixie hairstyles for fine hair and watch your hair regain its glory and shine. Give it extra bounce in the back with an undercut and bring out the crown volume using a deep part and side fringe.
12. Cropped Blunt Bob. Thin bangs and a short cut create one of the best hairstyles for thin hair. This hairdo reveals your neck, cheekbones, and gives your face a completely different look.
13. Long Shag with Highlights. This hot mess is, in fact, one of the best hairstyles for fine hair. Layers, waves, and side bangs are professional tricks to create the desired volume.
14. Delicate Blonde Pixie Bob. Make your blonde color shine with a proper hairstyle for thin hair. Give the hairdo a few lowlights for a seductive dimension that will pop as soon as you add feathered layers. The longer strands in the front will flow gently framing your jawline and flattering your bone structure.
15. Short Textured Bob for Fine Hair. Your hair will thank you for choosing a low-maintenance haircut with an effortless styling routine. You can also opt for a little side fringe and some soft curls that will totally help to hold the volume and keep the haircut looking fresh for a few days straight.
16. Cute Shaggy Messy Bob for Fine Hair. A side part is a godsend if you want to concentrate most of the volume on one side. Emphasize your bone structure with a cut that falls just below your chin. To create even more volume in your new hairstyle, style it with some beachy waves!
17. Collarbone Cut with a Middle Part. Some haircuts for fine hair are as practical as they are stylish. For instance, this stunning lob makes thin hair appear thicker and looks simply gorgeous!
18. Choppy Inverted Bob with Highlights. It won’t take long to fall in love with your fresh cut, especially if you dress it up with silky highlights. Play around with platinum money pieces and add some depth with lowlights to match the shade of your roots. Go a bit shorter in the back to keep it naturally bouncy.
19. Long Wavy Layered Hairstyle. This is one of the classic hairstyles for fine thin hair – you can’t go wrong with it. Pro tip: layers and mixed highlights are an extremely attractive combination!
20. Highlights and Long Curtain Bangs. Hairstyles for fine thin hair typically benefit from curtain bangs since they add the well-needed texture and glam. Besides, complementing your style with some mixed highlights is the best idea!
21. Long Shag for Fine Straight Hair. If going short isn’t an option, we’ve got a few long haircuts for fine hair you can choose from. Enjoy a beachy vibe all year round with a choppy layered hairstyle featuring long curtain bangs. Tease the crown slightly and get the best of both worlds – volume and length.
22. Choppy Layers and Curtain Bangs. Aim at properly tailored haircuts for thin hair. Women can easily make the hair look healthier and thicker with the right cut. Choppy layers add texture, while the bangs frame the face beautifully!
23. Midi Shag with a Tousled Fringe. Nothing’s better for creating an illusion of thick hair than shaggy cuts. Besides, if you want to hide your forehead for some reason – a tousled fringe is what you need.
24. Feathered Wavy Style. This can be one of the best haircuts for those who are tired of classic styles. The ash color is unusual and adds dimension and texture to your hair, while the feathered strands look freshly styled at all times.
25. Classic Bob with Side Bangs. This is not only one of the most flattering haircuts for thin hair but also a way to completely transform your style and make your face look several years younger.
26. Bob with Partial Highlights. A list of hairstyles for fine hair would not be complete without the classy bob with partial highlights. This pretty combo will be ideal for formal, casual, and leisure occasions, especially with a wise choice of accessories.
27. Shaggy Bob with a Center Part. If you’ve got soft symmetrical features, you will absolutely enjoy a mid-parted bob. It’s the haircut for thin hair women of all ages can enjoy because of how versatile it is. The thick pieces in the front act as side bangs and the tousled back brings all the volume to the yard.
28. Fun Edgy Pixie Bob. Make your hairstyle as fun as you are, so everybody knows right away whom they are dealing with. The swoopy bangs and angled sides naturally make this style bouncy and original, which we cannot help but love.
29. Shag with Piece-y Bangs. This wavy hairstyle is for those who want to rock messy, voluminous hair with bangs. Mixed highlights and lowlights will add a beautiful final touch to your overall look.
30. Short Bob with a Fringe. Longer bangs don’t take any time to style and you just need a hair straightener for the beach waves. Perfect lazy hairdo!
31. Asymmetric Pastel Lob. Make one side of your hair shorter than the other, add up some colors and waves, and you will hardly recognize your reflection in the mirror. This lob is among the hairstyles for thin hair for the brave ladies who are no afraid of radical changes.
32. Medium Cut with Curtain Bangs. Curtain bangs not only make your hair look thicker but also visually elongate a face. Add some waves or curls as a final touch to create volume!
33. Curly Short Hairstyle for Fine Hair. As we’ve already seen, curls and waves are fine hair’s best friends. You could also do a buzzcut on the side to get one of the most popular haircuts for thin fine hair.
34. Textured Beachy Lob. You won’t have to worry much about the “just got out of bed” haircut! Add some texturizing spray and style a few bents with a hair straightener, and you are good to go.
35. Razored Pixie Bob with Long Bangs. If your hair is not very thick naturally, in shorter cuts it can look thicker. Keep it as short as possible in the back with multiple layers. As far as the front goes, try longer choppy bangs. They look fantastic and bring out the spark of your bright blue eyes.
36. Voluminous Shoulder Length Cut. Style your fine hair with a side fringe and layers for a put-together head-turning look.
37. Curly Fine Hair Lob. Help your hair appear thicker with smaller and messier curls!
38. Straight Bob Hairstyle for Fine Hair. This is one of those haircuts for fine, straight hair that will add volume to your thin strands with little effort. Thanks to the same hair length all-head-round, you get the full-bodied illusion you will barely need to take care of.
40. Shaggy Bob with Sombre. This is a nice haircut for thin hair to look thicker. Great news: it looks good almost on any woman, so if you have been craving for changes – here is your chance.
41. Long Wavy Shag Hairstyle. Add more body to your fine hair near your face with tousled waves and an off-center part!
42. Shoulder Length Hairstyle for Fine Hair. Are you wondering if layers are good for fine hair? Try any of shoulder length hairstyles for fine hair to see how shaggy textures improve your entire look.
43. Pixie Cut for Fine Hair. Have your hair looking as luscious as Ruby Rose’s. The actress who plays Stella Carlin in Orange Is the New Black wears her pixie proudly, and so should you. No wonder, as it’s one of the best hairstyles for fine hair.
44. One-Length Textured Wavy Bob. If layers aren’t your cup of tea and you’ve got wavy, lively locks, then one-length hairstyles for fine thin hair might be what you’re after. Use a bunch of hair products to keep the tousled style going and better avoid brushes that may ruin the flattering messy volume.
45. Long Straight Hair with Side Bangs. If you have no desire to wear a thick fringe, side bangs are an ideal option that looks gorgeous on straight hair. This is also one of the hairstyles for thin hair women style with the minimum of fuss in the morning.
46. Bangs for Fine Hair. A blunt bob with straight-across bangs is definitely one of the best haircuts for fine hair!
47. Cascade Fine Hair Hairstyle. Perfect, if you want to stick to a longer length but add a side fringe to the party.
48. Pretty Lob for Fine Hair. To have both the length and bouncy volume, try this one-length cut with textured ends and style it with loose waves. Adding some longer side bangs can both highlight your facial features and create the necessary airy, dreamy, and exciting vibe everybody longs for so much.
49. Highlighted Textured Lob. Perfect, easy to manage shaggy hairstyle for fine hair! Thanks to many layers and light beachy waves, it easily makes hair look thicker.
50. Chin-Length Bob for Fine Hair. A hairstyle for those who feel bold and love edgy looks. Keep all the volume at the ends with this chic razored bob.
See, having fine hair is not problematic when you know how to enhance the volume with the right haircuts for fine hair. Skillfully cut textures will make the styling process easy, all you need is to find that perfect hairdo to match your personality and hair type.