30 Trendy Shaved Hairstyles for Women
If you feel like it’s time to look at shaved hairstyles for women, then your inner badass is totally trying to break free.
Listen to your inner voice and pick one of these amazing styles we have found for you!
1. Women’s Shaved Sides Haircut. It’s cool and modern, plus you can style the top however you want. Try this relaxed braid, for example.
2. Long Hair Shaved Sides & Braids. A style as simple and pretty as this one will nicely highlight your features. Braided extensions bring back your length and let you play with color.
3. Shaved Back with Braids. Get creative and surprise everyone with a neat undercut and cornrows. There are plenty of designs to experiment with!
4. Shaved Sides Haircut for Long Hair. Perfect for girls with thick hair. Braid the top section, make knots, cute buns, or simply pull it back into a pony.
5. Shaved Underneath Haircut. There are lots of shaved designs to look at, but this minimal one with a fade surely deserves your attention.
6. One Side Shaved Lob. Bring most of your hair volume to one side by doing a deep side shave. Take a look at some side shave designs to add a pattern to the cut.
7. Feminine Blonde Shaved Sides Haircut. One of the most popular shaved hairstyles with voluminous bangs and a cheeky side undercut.
8. Half Shaved Head with a Mohawk. Let your inner animal roam free with this hot contrasting undercut shaved hairstyle.
9. Female Shaved Sides Haircut. A balanced take on something delicate and edgy at the same time. You can get both a semi-bob and a deep undercut!
10. Very Short Shaved Women’s Haircut. Super short styles don’t have to be boring, just add a splash of color and cool design and you’ve got a head-turning look!
11. Shaved Head with Ponytail. The easiest way to show how stylish you are is to add a pattern and put the rest of your hair in a pony, so everyone can see the artwork!
12. Side Shaved Bob. If you want to come off as professional and bold but keep your feminine looks, this style from our list of shaved haircuts for women may catch your eye.
13. Colorful Half Shaved Head. Be your sweetest and brightest self with cool punchy colors and a simple shaved side style.
14. Short Hair with Shaved Sides. Can’t go wrong with a sleek neon pink Mohawk – it will get heads turning in seconds.
15. Butterfly Undercut Design. With many various patterns to choose from, butterflies and floral designs might be the most popular. Definitely give it a go!
16. Rainbow Shaved Bob with Bright Design. If you’re tired of boring and traditional designs, this rainbow hairstyle with a graffiti-inspired pattern is just what you need.
17. Geometrical Shaved Sides for Women. The freehand geometric design stands out nicely and is topped with a cool colored Mohawk.
18. Women’s Shaved Sides Haircut for Long Hair. A chic and low maintenance style that you can complement with a bright, hot color.
19. Leafy Side Shaved Hairstyle. Show everyone your nature-loving side with a delicate leaf pattern.
20. Pink Female Shaved Sides Haircut. To properly show the gradient in your hairstyle, get this neat side undercut that will suit all the girls who are both romantic and fierce.
21. Braided and Shaved on One Side. An easy styling option that doesn’t require too much hustle. Besides, you can add a cool braid to mark the parting!
22. Long Hair with Clipper Shaved Side. Here you have a cool faded undercut – a great fit for all feisty and determined girls.
23. Short Hair and Shaved Sides. If spending an hour styling your hair sounds horrible, then try this easy hairstyle that will only need a quick tousle with your fingers.
24. Long Hair with Both Sides Shaved. Need to always look presentable but don’t want to hide your character? Put your hair up in a poofy pony to show the sides off and you’re good to go.
25. Shaved Hairstyle for Women with Curly Hair. A great thing about short naturally curly hair is that all you need to make it look good is some texture spray. With an accurate undercut, you’ll look spectacular!
26. Messy Faded Sides and Nape Undercut. Don’t settle for something simple if you’re a true rebel. Go for a layered cut and add a faded undercut to compliment it.
27. Extra Short Shaved Hairstyle for Women. Need a clean slate? Nothing says “change” better than a fully shaved head.
28. Long Green Hair with a Side Undercut. There are many interesting women’s side shaved hairstyles, but the best ones are simple. Just look at this undercut, accessorized with a straight line!
29. Spiky Short Hairstyle with Faded Undercut. The boldest women’s hairstyle is not for a shy girl. Style your bright half-shaved pixie hair in spikes.
30. Shaved Hairstyle for Black Women. There are many options to choose from depending on your hair texture, length, and your preferences. If you’re an owner of cool short locs, you may want to try a deep side shave.
When choosing shaved hairstyles for women, consider how bold you want to look. Start from a hidden undercut if you are not sure. Hopefully, something from this list has piqued your interest and will lead to a successful makeover soon!