3. Two-Tier Choppy Bob. For a bright trendy look, a platinum choppy bob with bangs is the way to go.
If you want to make a hairstyle change in 2023, look no further than these 50 short haircuts for women. They will fill you with inspiration for the new year!
At the same time, in case you already have short hair but feel bored with the same old hairstyle, you may avoid a dramatic change but get a new exciting look. Something as simple as highlights or even a few inches cut off can make all the difference. For women with longer hair planning a crop we also have some interesting ideas – bobs, shags, choppy hairstyles, etc. Scroll down for the freshest pictures!
1. Curly Gray Tapered Hairstyle. There are a lot of statement pixies among the most popular short haircuts for women in 2023. When you start going gray, a voluminous curly haircut with a tapered nape knows how to show off the color.
2. Messy Curly Hairstyle. Longer curly pixies get tons of texture and volume from thick curls defined with mousse or texturing creme.
3. Two-Tier Choppy Bob. For a bright trendy look, a platinum choppy bob with bangs is the way to go.
4. Short Blonde Hair with Dark Nape. Do you want to have an interesting ‘do without going overboard? You can add dimension to your short hair and feel effortless with this style. Go for an undercut to avoid dealing with fuzzy upkeep. Look cool and chic wherever you go!
5. Classic Short Haircut. The great thing about hairdos for short hair is they’re usually all low maintenance. This crisp brunette pixie just needs a quick wash and comb-through!
6. Short Pixie Hair. Are you a busy woman who’s running low on time because you need to work on your coif every morning? Pick this very versatile and bold super-short hairdo to simplify your morning routine. Showcase your fashionable side with a hairstyle that fits almost any face shape, age, and hair texture.
7. Platinum Blonde Short Hair. Sliced short haircuts in blonde shades do have the coolest and cutest look. The dynamic locks yield a sassy bedhead feel. Also, remember that super short hair like this is much easier to maintain. Use it to your advantage.
8. Layered Bob Haircut. Need short hair ideas that won’t break the bank? A fresh layer of youthful color, such as pearl blonde, will give your layered bob a healthy glow.
9. Short Cut with Swoopy Bangs. Short hairstyles like longer pixies are classic and versatile. Find your style and don’t be shy to tweak it to your own taste. The focus should be on tailoring your short hairstyle to suit your face and your personality.
10. Gray-Blonde Highlighted Crop. Whatever haircuts for short hair you’re considering, make sure your choice will feature a unique wearable color. In this crop, texture and color work in tune for an eye-catching look.
11. Jaw-length Short Haircut. Do you see how slender her neck appears? And those killer cheekbones and beautiful eyes? That’s what we’re talking about. Kudos to her short hairstyle. Your ideal short female haircut should play up your facial features.
12. Tousled Pixie with Side-Swept Bangs. Women with long faces would appreciate this short haircut because it covers the forehead and creates flattering volume around the face. Look charming with those wispy bangs using hairspray for texture and tousling your mane for a “Woke Up Like This” vibe!
13. Curled Pixie with Nape Undercut. An excellent choice among short hairstyles that beautifully reveal your neck. Leave longer bangs and style them differently to fit any outfit and occasion.
14. Angled Ash Blonde Pixie. Give your short hairdo more definition by angling the layers. Short blonde hair with such layers is refreshingly cute and edgy.
15. Disconnected Pixie. It’s one of the perfect short haircuts for women with fine hair types as it gives locks more volume. It’s also easy to style because all you need is a root-lifting spray and a blow dryer.
16. Textured Haircut. A textured pixie is an easy way to avoid boring hair. With texture, shape, and fashionable color, you’ll have no bad hair days. Two-tier bangs and feathered layers make your hair look fuller and more dynamic.
17. Wispy Longer on Top Pixie. Are you wondering what hairstyles for short hair to choose if you have unruly hair? This option is great to flaunt your hair’s natural volume and rich locks.
18. Choppy Short Pixie. It’s one of the short hairstyles known for its functionality and timelessness. Getting this means you can now experiment with whatever color you want so you can find the best hues for you!
19. Gray Feathered Pixie. Want to style short hair to achieve an effortless and elegant aesthetic? Try this. Razoring helps you to get wispier strands with varying lengths that give the illusion of your strands almost floating.
20. Stylish Feathered Pixie. Get that femme fatale beauty look with this funky hairstyle for short hair. The side-swept fringe and silver blonde hair color is a seductively cool combination. Eyes as smoky hot as hers will help to complete the look.
21. Voluminous Purple-Gray Pixie. This is done with choppy, textured layers to make your coif appear thicker than it is. The cropped strands offer maximum lift and volume. Pick gray shades to show off your edgy and fashion-forward style.
22. Short Undercut Hairstyle for Thick Hair. Check this shiny, touchable pixie. The undercut makes thick hair seem even fuller. The pretty and easy-to-maintain style lets your ‘do look fluffy all day long.
23. Short Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights. Pixies are not the only trendy short hairstyles. Another wonderful short hair idea is a blunt-cut short bob. It offers you different options to style your hair. As always, use highlights to give it a fascinating finish.
24. Short Haircut for Thin Hair. Pixies will dominate among the trendiest short hairstyles for women in 2023, as their different types can be adjusted to flatter all face shapes. Dress up your new cut easily with a favorite pair of dangly earrings.
25. Stacked and Angled Bob. This is one short female haircut that swept the beauty world off its feet. The popularity keeps going higher. Stacked and angled towards the front, this version of the bob cut is elegantly cute.
26. Super-Short Stacked Bob. This cute hairstyle is excellent for any face shape and all hair textures. The layers are stacked to deliver more volume and an eye-catching shape. Add bangs if you have a strong jawline to balance out your facial features.
27. Feathered Pixie with Long Side Bangs. Any short hairstyles for women can be softened by side-swept bangs that complement short hair. Additionally, they are suitable for any face shape. Go for a striking color like red or copper if you want to turn heads.
28. Super-Trendy Pixie-Bob. The pixie-bob is now leading in the world of short hairstyles for women. Ironically, this haircut could be quite boyish but it takes on a deeply feminine allure when styled like this. Add in layers and longer bangs to set the hair as hot as never before.
29. Wavy Razored Bob. Women’s short hairstyles with fun colors, such as purple, are a great way to express your personality.
30. Short Haircut for Women Over 50. As you’re advancing in age, fiddling with long hair may be one thing you won’t fancy. A pretty feminine and low-maintenance short haircut for older ladies is what you need. Use your grays to your advantage.
31. Pixie with Side Undercut. This is one of the best 2023’s short haircuts for women. A pixie with an undercut combines masculine handsomeness with cute feminine allure to yield the sassiest of looks.
32. Reddish Blonde Bob. Take the good old classic bob and transform it into a fierce and edgy hairstyle. Reddish blonde hair color and an amazing razor-shaved cut like this one is a good place to start.
33. Textured Layered Pixie. This choppy short hair is for both the young and the young at heart. Recreate this hairstyle for a funky, less-matronly look. Short hairstyles for older women can look youthful if chosen right.
34. Shaggy Pixie for Fine Hair. If you’re considering getting the big chop, here is one tip on how to style short hair – use layers to give your hair a thick look and try highlights of your choice to add your short hair a funky feel. The formula is simple!
35. Haircut with Frosted Ends. Ready to go really short? Highlight a pixie and give it angled sideburns for a chic and modern take.
36. Shaved Side and Long Feathered Bangs. Feathering your hair lends stylish movement and fancy vibes to your short haircut. Shaved sides are super-chic and edgy. Pair feathered with shaved and you have a stunner.
37. Short Haircut for Thinner Hair. Yes, cutting thin hair short can really make it appear thicker. Use a mix of layers, highlights, and bedhead styling to arrive at an incredibly thick and fabulous short hairstyle.
38. Piece-y Pixie-Bob. This is like shattering the block and solid feel of the traditional short bob into curly, choppy pieces. It eliminates the stiffness and gives a sexy sway to your hair. Dial up the volume with a fantastic balayage for a gorgeous short hairstyle like this one.
39. Shaggy Textured Pixie. Short hairstyles for women always look better with a touch of highlights, like a dark blonde balayage that complements your eye color. Blowdry lifting your hair roots to show off those angled layers.
40. Long Messy Pixie. Looking for unique short haircuts for women? A long blonde pixie is chic and sophisticated so you can wear it to the office and feel good about it on the weekends. When you want the front longer pieces out of the way, clip them back or experiment with half updos for short hair.
41. Short Messy Shag. Cute hairstyles for short hair include shaggy neck-length haircuts with bangs framing the face and making you look younger.
42. Shaggy Angled Bob. These days, in many pictures of female short haircuts, you’ll see pops of color peeking through a natural base color. On this angled bob, burgundy highlights are a gorgeous contrast to dark hair.
43. Shaggy Mullet Haircut for Women. We love the edgy layered haircut for fine or thin hair and with a solid white color, it’s super refreshing.
44. Messy Bob with Highlights. Some women prefer short hairstyles that look 100% female. A choppy bob with lots of movement and well-placed highlights will make you feel your best.
45. Short Sides and Long Highlighted Bangs. Put your personal touch on a pixie cut with long bangs and bright blonde highlights. Set off by a dark base, this haircut is super edgy and cute with glasses!
46. Curly Crop for Women. For women with curly hair, short hair styles with bangs and textured layers throughout let you show off your unique texture and enjoy the easy styling and low maintenance of shorter hair.
47. Accurate Two-Tier Bob. A smooth blonde bob will shine in the sun and brighten a dull day. It will also look super cute pulled up into a tiny messy bun when you’re running errands.
48. Women’s Haircut with Crown Volume. Another nice pixie to rock if your dark hair is going gray is the one with lots of texture. It’s a wake-up-and-go style that only requires your fingers and a bit of mousse.
49. Short Spiked Hairstyle. To add height to a short haircut, use a bit of gel or mousse to spike hair up and over to one side.
50. Short Funky Haircut. Slim and pretty ladies should consider a pixie hairstyle with a contrast of lengths and volumes.
As you see, short haircuts for women are very versatile and unpredictable. Do you feel inspired? Hopefully, these 50 ideas for short hairstyles will help you look your best! Leave your comments below!