30 Charming Strawberry Blonde Hair Color Ideas
Strawberry blonde hair is something that every girl wants to try at least once in her color-changing journey. Want to spice things up a little bit? We’ve got a few irresistible strawberry blonde hair color ideas for you to try out.
Go through these 30 unique styles, and maybe you will find a shade to suit your fancy!
1. Strawberry Hair with Highlights and Lowlights. Here’s a soft ease into a light blonde, while keeping the roots seemingly natural in a delicate strawberry blonde shade.
2. Strawberry Hair with Blonde Highlights. A warm tone that will suit all fair-skinned girls! Also, it makes your hair look like a cinnamon bun!
3. Strawberry Blonde Red Hair. For the times when you want something hot and fierce, go for some spice with a reddish strawberry blonde hair color.
4. Pink Strawberry Blonde Hair. Rose shades of strawberry blonde definitely add a certain fairy-like charm to your look. If you want a little summery change, this is an option for you.
5. Strawberry Blonde with Ombre. For low-maintenance ladies, try a smooth strawberry blonde ombre and add a few lighter tresses for some volume.
6. Short Strawberry Blonde Hair. Strawberry blonde hair dye, in its darker and edgier shades, can make any cut appear 10 times more intense, while still keeping its romantic feel in-tact.
7. Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. Name a better match than glossy reddish blonde hair and lovely blue eyes; we’ll sit here and wait.
8. Balayage on Strawberry Blonde Hair. If you have fair skin and like peachy shades of blonde, check this stunning balayage. Can’t get enough of the bright reddish roots and extremely light ribbons woven throughout.
9. Brunette Hair with Strawberry Blonde Highlights. There are many strawberry blonde hair color ideas for brown hair that don’t require you to bleach your whole mane. Change things up with a few strawberry highlights, and you’re good to go.
10. Strawberry Blonde Shade on Straight Hair. A warmer strawberry blonde shade looks great no matter how you choose to wear your hair.
11. Strawberry Blonde Highlights on Brown Hair. Easily add some dimension and liveliness to your hair with cheeky strawberry-blonde highlights!
12. Strawberry Blonde Ombre Hair. One of the coolest trends in strawberry-blonde hair in 2020 you definitely have to try is the fierce reddish shade finished with glossy light rose blonde tips.
13. Natural Strawberry Blonde Hair. Nothing complements fair and freckled skin more than a soft, romantic, natural shade of strawberry-blonde.
14. Strawberry Blonde on African American Hair. Make them guess what color your hair actually is with multi-dimensional warm shades of brown and strawberry-blonde. An effortlessly pretty look is assured!
15. Light Strawberry Blonde Hair. Thanks to highlights and lowlights, getting a shade like this one suits any skin tone and looks great with curls, or straight.
16. Strawberry Blonde Hair with Highlights. The creamy honey-blonde highlights are the perfect addition to caramel brown hair that you won’t be able to get enough of!
17. Strawberry Blonde with Pink Tips. Colored ends are always fun, no matter what shade they are. These light pink locks are a nice touch to finish the overall romantic look.
18. Dark Strawberry Blonde Hair. The chocolate swirl solution is a perfect place to start for all ex-brunettes who feel like switching to the lighter side of the color spectrum.
19. Strawberry Blonde Copper Hair. Strawberry-blonde is definitely one of those shades that perfectly pairs with most hair colors. Highlight a couple of random tresses to change up your look a little.
20. Dirty Strawberry Blonde Hair. Want beautiful sun-kissed locks? Try this blonde shade with strawberry-blonde accents and styled loose beach waves for your new summery hairdo.
21. Strawberry Blonde and Red Hair. A slightly different take on a red balayage – the strawberry ends create a feeling of sun-burnt hair.
22. Short Strawberry Blonde Hair with Lowlights. A style that will get better effortlessly while growing out thanks to the dark roots creating an edgy touch over time.
23. Platinum and Strawberry Blonde. Given that platinum is a pretty chic color in itself, it becomes even chicer with an added shade of dusty strawberry!
24. Strawberry Highlights on Dark Brown Hair. A change doesn’t have to be drastic! You can add a spark to your dark hair without compromising its health – with thick and thin strawberry highlights.
25. Caramel Strawberry Blonde Hair. One popular trend in 2020 allows for natural roots to blend elegantly into a warm golden shade of strawberry-blonde that looks amazing on slightly tousled hair.
26. Long Strawberry Blonde Hair. Brown-based hairstyles get softer and warmer thanks to subtle hints of strawberry in chunky golden blonde highlights.
27. Strawberry Blonde Curly Hair. Achieve a free-spirited gently ruffled hairstyle to go with your bohemian looks by adding reddish tones to your curly mane.
28. Golden Strawberry Blonde Hair. Shine like the sun and bring warmth with you wherever you go with this golden take on strawberry hair.
29. Soft Copper Strawberry Blonde. If you want a more intense color, a softened copper tone takes your strawberry-blonde hair to a whole new level. Style with loose curls to make the tiny blonde highlights stand out.
30. Rose Gold Strawberry Blonde Hair. The sophisticated rose-gold shade beautifully highlights darker skin tones. If you try it on black hair, it may take a while to get to this stage, but it is definitely worth it.
Hopefully, one of these carefully selected strawberry blonde hair color ideas has helped you to make the right decision and you’ll be rocking a new, exciting shade in no time!