50 Beautiful Caramel Highlights Hairstyles You Need to Try ASAP
Freshen up your look by adding caramel highlights to your hair. Long-haired and short-haired girls should try caramel highlights or a caramel hair color at least once, the result will exceed all expectations, really. The best thing about modern highlights is that you can have thicker highlights or thinner pieces – it depends on your personal preference. Options are endless.
Here’s a list of beautiful caramel highlight hairstyles for you to choose from:
1. Ruby Caramel Waves. There’s a tinge of red mixed into the brown color that automatically draws us in, and we love this twist on the caramel highlight look!
2. Dark Brown Hair with Caramel Highlights. Transitioning from your dark hair to a caramel color is meant to be effortless. Your stylist should choose a darker shade of caramel in between your natural hair color and the actual caramel shade for the perfect fade effect.
3. Brown Hair with Caramel Highlights and Lowlights. You can play with different shades of brown and caramel to update your natural hair color.
4. Sunset Caramel Highlights on Dark Hair. Have your highlight color start at the lower half of your hair so you can have an effortless transition that looks gorgeous on all hair types.
5. Beautiful Curly Caramel Highlights. Look at that volume?! To get extra height, create tighter curls and hold hair on the curling iron for about 20 seconds.
6. Chic Caramel Bronde Bob. Check how elegantly the layers fall and show off the caramel and blonde dimensional highlights?! With a shorter length, try a small curling barrel or rollers for an effortless wave.
7. Tangerine Highlights. Yes, this still counts as a caramel brown color, and we are obsessed with it!
8. Burgundy and Strawberry Blonde Waves. There’s a whole range of colors that fall under a caramel palette – try mixing it with a blonder color.
9. Golden Waves. That golden blonde highlight color mixed with the caramel is awesome!
10. Glossy Honey Caramel Highlights. Big curls help add volume and texture to your hair, and the honey caramel hair color brings depth to your locks.
11. Mid-Length Golden Caramel Waves. Don’t let your mid-length hair go to waste because you think it’s at an awkward length! Try loose waves like these ones and add extra volume with dry shampoo once you finish curling.
12. Chestnut Hair with Caramel Highlights. A richer, darker shade of caramel will look beautiful on chestnut/ medium brown hair!
13. Chocolate Brown Hair with Caramel Highlights. Long layers and shiny balayage highlights help thicken long hair and bring it back to life.
14. Luminescent Caramel Highlights. In order to get a sleek, shiny look, run a finishing spray through your hair with your fingers.
15. Creamy Caramel Highlights. Show off the nuances of your caramel color with light waves. Curl your hair with a medium-sized curling barrel for about 10 – 15 seconds.
16. Beautiful Brown Balayage. For a sleek, shiny look, use a leave-in conditioner and heat protectant spray before you straighten your hair.
17. Chunky Layers. This gorgeous hair is probably the thickest in the world! Tan skin and a caramel balayage are a beautiful duo!
18. Long Blended Caramel Locks. We love this longer length because it gives you a chance to show how beautifully caramel highlights blend with your natural color.
19. Warm Honey Highlights. Warm up your appearance with a shade of honey that works with your skin undertone whether it is pink, yellow, or beige.
20. Rich Caramel Highlights. The base and highlights work together to create the perfect color flattering for your complexion.
21. Dark Brown Hair with Caramel Highlights. Warm caramel tones woven into your long dark hair will add glorious dimension to your mane without resorting to any drastic changes.
22. Brunette Hair with Caramel Babylights. Keep the summer look of sun-kissed hair by bringing out your beautiful brown color with caramel babylights.
23. Caramel Balayage with Money Pieces. Go a couple of shades lighter with a balayage, bringing the accent to the front with soft caramel face-framing highlights. This solution gives you a chance to try new things without compromising your brunette nature.
24. Face-Framing Caramel Blonde Highlights. The latest trends scream “money pieces”. But before you try anything crazy like red, green, or yellow, update your hair with a mild caramel face frame.
25. Mushroom Blonde Hair with Caramel Highlights. A soft hair color is a must for your fall style. Weave tiny caramel highlights into your bronde so when you do a blowout or curl your hair, you get a flawless multidimensional balayage look.
26. Brown Hair with Caramel Highlights. A barely noticeable change of color for the shy ones who want to try something new but keep things on the natural side.
27. Blonde and Caramel Highlights on Brown Hair. The famous 3D feel, which is easy to achieve by blending several shades of caramel into a brown base all over your head.
28. Golden Caramel Highlights for Curly Hair. An absolute favorite for low-maintenance girls who want to have a perfect hairstyle without wasting precious time on styling.
29. Caramel Highlights on Black Hair. Do not risk losing your fierce brunette nature by adding lighter tones all over your head. Instead of a usual balayage or highlights, add trendy money pieces to the front.
30. Medium Brown Hair with Caramel Highlights. Such a beautiful soft way to accumulate sunshine in your hair for the colder days! Keep the caramel on the darker side so it doesn’t fade into yellow if you want a super low-maintenance style.
31. Caramel Blonde Balayage. If you don’t know what “hygge” is, google the definition of this cozy Dutch word and come back to this balayage. During colder days, we all long for more warmth, sunshine, comfort, and if this hairstyle doesn’t scream all that, we don’t know what does.
32. Golden and Caramel Highlights. Imagine the “golden hour” of the day when everything around is lit with some magical light. What if you could extend that light to your hair and make it permanent? The glaring golden blonde in the caramel hair highlights your mane and gives everything you asked for and more.
33. Long Hair with Caramel Brown Highlights. As a favorite classic, it is a safe bet when you are starting your balayage journey. Without causing too much damage and stress to your dark hair, you get a renewed look with lighter notes and lifted volume.
34. Glossy Dark Hair with Caramel Highlights. Sometimes solid dark hair can appear a little lifeless without some extra color. Of course, that depends on the cut and how you wear it, but to avoid this disappointing effect, bring the gloss back to your locks with chunky, gooey caramel ‘lights.
35. Muted Chocolate Brown Highlights. Nothing too flashy and bright, but just as glam as any other style. Mixing a couple of caramel and chocolate shades to create this warm look gives the hair a semi-balayage appeal without using the actual technique.
36. Caramel Blonde Face-Framing Highlights. Play around with your locks and jump on the face-framing bandwagon. If that doesn’t cut it, ask your colorist to go over your whole head, adding tiny babylights for fun and lifted looks.
37. Brown Hair Caramel Balayage. Wow, the layering of those delicious shades screams chic. If you like voluminous waves, this dimensional balayage is a terrific idea.
38. Brunette Hair with Caramel Blonde Highlights. Light caramel blonde shades are a beautiful middle-ground for those who don’t want too red hair. A spark of definition and joy added with flowing caramel blonde highlights boosts the perfection of your hairstyle.
39. Dark Auburn and Caramel Balayage Hair. Try the color of autumn leaves and camp bonfires. You can effortlessly grow your natural hair color out while keeping it trendy with bright caramel tips.
40. Metallic Caramel Highlights. The beauty of the insignificant at first sight caramel highlights is that they give your rich, mesmerizing chocolate locks a playful makeover. Be both: flirty and feisty!
41. Caramel Highlights Short Hair. Bouncy short light brown hair with caramel accents is an oldie but goodie, and definitely a perfect option for this season.
42. Caramel Balayage on Dark Hair. When your hairstyle compliments your bronze skin tone, you know you’ve played the styling game well. Toffee caramel and near-black shades are meant to be happy together.
43. Burgundy Hair with Caramel Highlights. Enjoy the statement-making look with fiery red and caramel highlights. Everyone will feel your presence in the room with such an eye-catcher.
44. Caramel Balayage Short Hair. Some may think there’s not much room to play around with short hair, but they probably haven’t seen these cool caramel tips with a butterscotch face frame.
45. Balayage Caramel Highlights. Show off the body and bounce of your hair with multi-tone highlights and dark caramel lowlights which will ensure fabulous dimension.
46. Blonde Caramel Highlights on Black Hair. If you follow TikTok trends, you may have seen similar styles around. There is even a reference to Harry Potter there, as they call the look “Narcissa Malfoy hair”. But instead of going platinum blonde on bits of your hair, try a warmer caramel!
47. Burnt Caramel Brown Balayage. The slightly wavy dark hair highlighted with a burnt caramel shade features the next-level shimmer when the afternoon light hits it. Not too flashy and surely not boring!
48. Brown Hair with Caramel Highlights and Lowlights. Now, this is what we call a hypnotic effect! Chocolate caramel lowlights blended with near blonde highlights on a beautiful brunette canvas – it screams “perfection”.
49. Brown Hair Balayage Caramel Highlights. Feel your lionesque nature roar through with chunky curls and deep caramel highlights. The lighter toffee tips bring a bit of playfulness to the hairstyle.
50. Barely There Caramel Highlights. Spice things up a notch and add random caramel highlights to your shaggy bob cut that will look even cooler with light beachy waves.
The best thing about caramel highlights is that everyone will find their perfect shade of caramel to flatter their skin tone and eyes. If you want a fresh change that will instantly brighten up your complexion – try a customized caramel hair color the next time you go to the salon.