40 Top Short Hair Wedding Styles and Short Bridal Hair Trends
The wedding’s right around the corner, and you still don’t know which one of the beautiful wedding hairstyles for short hair to pick? We have put together a list of 40 short hair styles for wedding celebrations for you to choose from. Whether you’re looking for bridal or bridesmaid short hairstyles, this is the place to get inspired and explore various options.
Look through these stunning wedding hair ideas to inspire your look. Whether you aim at a smooth updo, trendy messy style, or creative, unusual hairdo, we have the perfect one for you. Many of these can also work well as wedding guest hairstyles for short hair.
1. Wedding Bun for Short Hair. If you decide to accentuate your short hairstyle, all you need is a beautiful hairpin or other hair accessories that would perfectly flatter your wedding dress and hair texture.
2. Simple and Romantic Short Wedding Hair. Are you looking for a simple and easy short-length wedding hairstyle? Try this delicate bohemian upstyle that will add extra romantic and feminine vibes to your wedding look.
3. Wavy Bridal Updo for Short Hair. Even with short hair, you always have plenty of extraordinary short wedding hairstyles to look over, including this wavy hairdo that is twisted and held up in place with hairpins.
4. Elegant Bridal Hairstyle for Short Hair. You don’t need an extravagant hairstyle decorated with jewels and embellishments if you’re going to wear a stunning sparkling dress at your wedding.
5. Bohemian Short Hair Bridal Style. In order to embrace your artistic personality, try this boho look if it fits the atmosphere of your wedding. You may also want to add some flower pins to your hairstyle.
6. Airy Short Curly Hair Wedding Style. This hairstyle may not be one of the most common wedding hairstyles, but it looks so lovely and cute, doesn’t it? Besides, it’s perfect for any ceremony, be it the seaside or any fashionable place.
7. Bob Wedding Hairstyle. Oh yes, you can definitely make your hair appear longer than it actually is! An updo like this also adds extra dimension and volume to the hair.
8. Short Wavy Bridal Hairstyle with Tiara. Got too much stress planning your wedding for months and months? Put a sparkling tiara in your hair, and you will feel like a princess.
9. Chignon for Neck-Length Hair with Highlights. Take advantage of your short hair with highlights by styling an elegant low bun. This hair color technique provides additional volume, making you look graceful and classy.
10. Bridal Bob with Barrettes. Refresh your bob-short wedding hair by adding waves and putting in some fancy barrettes. Inserting crystal bobby pins is a great way to change your hairstyle in a few seconds, in case you have one more dress prepared for the night.
11. Charming Short Bridal Hairstyle with Headband. If you’re looking for a simple hairdo but still want to decorate it with an accessory, wear a statement headband. That would add so much charm to your wedding look!
12. Wavy French Roll Short Updo. Having short hair, you will most likely need a professional hairstylist, especially when it comes to your wedding. Ask them to create beautiful romantic waves and style an updo to reveal your long neck and gemstone earrings.
13. Tousled Wedding Hairstyle for Short Hair. Tousled hairstyles are always trendy, whether it’s a casual or wedding hairdo. Bring out your feminine side with a loose wavy updo and add a few fancy bobby pins for a charming effect.
14. Short Faux Braid Updo. Consider dyeing your hair lavender or pastel pink, and any delicate wedding hairstyle will look bolder, edgier, and riskier. Create your own fairytale!
15. Pixie Cut Wedding Hairstyle. Who said that a very short wedding hairstyle doesn’t look feminine? Let’s look at this picture and admit it: the bride with a classic pixie haircut looks as graceful and girly as women with long thick manes!
16. Low Bun with Tiara. One of the most common wedding hairstyles for short hair is definitely a low bun – just take a look at how simple yet sophisticated it is! Complement the updo with a tiara and minimalist earrings.
17. Short Bridal Hair with a Messy Braid. Silver hair will look awesome with a lily-white wedding gown. And you can even style this hairdo on your own: flip your hair to one side and make a short Dutch braid starting from the part and going towards your ear.
18. Curly Hair Wedding Updo. The curly style looks gorgeous on short hair. Call your hairstylist to create a voluminous, complex updo with pinned locks for an unforgettable wedding look!
19. Wedding Hairstyle for Very Short Hair. If you have super short hair, you really don’t need to be stressed about your wedding hairstyle – just wear a headband to add a retro-glam touch to your look.
20. Natural Short Hair for Wedding. Ladies with natural waves or curls don’t even have to style their hair – it’s all been styled by Mother Nature. Embrace your curls and walk the aisle feeling gorgeous as always!
21. Traditional Low Bun with Pearls. This low bun looks modern, charming, and stylish. Pearls have also become one of the biggest bridal hair trends as they are chic but don’t divert attention away from the bride.
22. Delicate Low Swirl for Cropped Locks. If the low bun is too simple for you, you can add a modern twist to it. This one can also serve as a great short bridesmaid hair style.
23. Big and Fancy Wedding Curls. These curls will look absolutely amazing on any bride, especially if they are encrusted with very small sparkling jewels or hair accessories.
24. Messy French Roll for Shorter Hair Lengths. A wedding hairstyle doesn’t necessarily need to be tightly tied or strongly sprayed. Don’t be following other people’s expectations – if you want to keep your hair natural for your wedding, please do.
25. Messy Bun on Top. Your wedding is not the right place for you to be shy, so go ahead and reveal your creative side by styling a high messy bun adorned with varied pearls.
26. Half Up Wavy Long Bob. It may seem like every bride is expected to show up with a bun, huh? That’s not true. If you’ve grown your hair a bit longer, embrace it with this shoulder-length half-up style!
27. Loose Low Knotted Bun. In case you’re used to wearing your hair with long asymmetric bangs, you may want to try incorporating this detail into your shoulder-length wedding hairstyle as well.
28. High Messy Curly Bun. These days, young ladies are willing to look and feel natural and effortlessly beautiful without trying to go the extra mile even for their wedding. Go, girls!
29. Bridal Short Hair with a Side Braid. Wedding hairstyles are supposed to be very feminine and delicate, and what’s more feminine than braids on wavy hair?
30. Sleek and Simple Wedding Hairstyle. Keeping your hair straight, sleek, and elegant is a safe option for any bride. If you’re having an outdoor ceremony, it will guarantee your hair looks on-point no matter the weather.
31. Bohemian Braid and Bun Updo. If you are looking for a shoulder-length wedding hair option, try this bohemian hairstyle which is not perfect only for a wedding but for more casual events too!
32. Short Half Updo for Thick Wavy Hair. This is an easy hairstyle to cope with even for a beginner. Curl your hair and create a thick twist braid. Decorate it with a sparkly hair accessory.
33. Teased Wedding Hair with Hairpins. This updo is a great compromise between a natural look and a sophisticated wedding updo for short hair. The bride can add crystal bobby pins for additional sparkle.
34. Brushed Back Bun Updo. Of course, you can make a bun with short hair – you just need to be a little more creative. Tease the roots, brush the hair back and then loosely gather the sections, pinning them in place.
35. Half Up Wedding Hairstyle for Short Hair. Style your hair half up, half down to provide additional dimension and volume to it. Added fresh flowers will make you look very natural, feminine, and graceful.
36. Short Bright Tuck Updo. You can do this easy trick with a thin headband and get a stunning Gibson tuck. This vintage updo may be modernized with a bright color.
37. Curly Wedding Hairstyle for Short Hair. Brides with messy hairstyles look fantastic. Well, if it’s too casual for you, you can always add a couple of bobby pins or other pretty accessories.
38. Classic Hairstyle with Modern Twist. One of the modern variations of classic wedding updos for short hair, this style leaves some pretty locks that frame your face.
39. Short Rolled Updo with Hairpins. Low updos are so trendy! It’s a matter of brushing the hair back, twisting, and securing it in place. This style adds a romantic vibe to the whole look.
40. Short Messy Bridal Updo. In our opinion, this short-hair bride updo is definitely one of the prettiest wedding hairstyles for shoulder-length hair! It is very rock’n’roll yet sweet, don’t you agree?
Many girls dream about their perfect wedding day since early childhood, and by the time they finally meet the One and Only, they know exactly what they will be wearing at the ceremony. And a hairstyle is an essential part of a bridal look, isn’t it? With a ton of wedding hairstyles for short hair, there’s a perfect option for every personal style, wedding theme, and gorgeous wedding dress. We hope you’ve managed to find the right wedding hairdo for short hair and short hairstyles for wedding guests. Congratulations, and enjoy your wedding day!