50 Gorgeous Medium Hairstyles for Women You’ll Want to Try
Out of all the hairstyles you could consider, medium hairstyles for women are probably the best because of their versatility. Not only do they work for every single face shape from round and oval to heart-shaped and square, but they suit all hair types as well, including thin and thick hair.
These are the 50 most gorgeous medium length hairstyles for women you’ll want to try!
1. Shoulder-Length Waves. Platinum color makes the wavy shoulder-length bob pop. Will you be the one to wear it?
2. Shaggy Cut with Curtain Bangs. To make a shoulder-length haircut for women even cuter, give it some easy shaggy waves. Trendy!
3. Choppy Highlighted Hairstyle. For women with medium length hair, chunky golden highlights will liven up the cut and make the messy waves truly pretty.
4. Straight Angled Cut. The straight medium bob is a perfect hairstyle if you like to wear your hair down and enjoy its movement.
5. Soft Swoopy Layers. Medium hairstyles for women are gorgeous in blowouts where you can show off the flow of your layers and color transition.
6. Midi Haircut with Flipped Up Ends. A medium layered haircut works on women of all ages.
7. Collarbone Messy Inverted Cut. The partial balayage refreshes the angled bob making for the best bed head look for medium hair.
8. Medium Razored Cut. Feathered shoulder length hairstyles for women are always in. Just run your fingers with a bit of product through your layers for a quick style.
9. Elongated Front Haircut. Mid-length haircuts for women get a stunning touch of style with long choppy layers and balayage highlights.
10. Medium Shag with Bent Waves. Balayage highlights on a layered medium haircut are a low maintenance way to make the style your own.
11. Medium Cut with Face-Framing Layers. To get one of the best short to medium hairstyles for women, upgrade your basic one-length cut with feathered face-framing layers and a new radiant color.
12. Messy Mid-Length Cut. Mid length hairstyles for women get a new lease of life with new layers. You may keep the same length and try different kinds of layers every time you refresh your cut. Choppy layers are a good start.
13. Medium Thin Hair. If you have thin hair, try it in a cute bob with short piece-y layers.
14. Fancy Downdo with Dimensional Waves. If playing with color is your thing, balayage highlights on medium length haircuts for women are an opportunity to reveal your creativity.
15. Classic Medium Hairstyle. The classic blonde bob is simple yet always in style, not to mention its low maintenance.
16. Curly Medium Hair. For women with curly hair, you’ll love the way a shoulder-length cut flatters you, whatever face shape you have.
17. Wavy Shag. For 2020, textured lobs will be everywhere. To get the style, ask for choppy ends, tousled waves, and a center part.
18. Crisp Angled Hairstyle. Not ready to make a big chop? An angled haircut is just enough for a change that will be noticeable but not too dramatic.
19. Wispy Cut with Flipped Layers. If you have fine hair, a wispy bob with textured layers and highlights will help you feel like you have a fuller mane.
20. Smooth Flowy Downdo. With a shiny and smooth lob like this, you’ll look like you’ve just stepped out of a hair commercial.
21. Blowout for Fine Hair. The popular blonde bob is summer-ready and brightens up any complexion.
22. Piece-y Mid-Length Cut. A medium hairstyle with textured ends is a perfect base for a standout balayage color.
23. Medium Cut for Round Faces. Women with round faces will appreciate the way a medium haircut with bangs and angled layers elongates and slims down the face.
24. Textured Collarbone-Length Hair. Get a textured cut and reduce the time you spend on styling every morning.
25. Hairstyle for Oval Faces. The classy A-line bob is equally flattering for older women and younger girls. Try it with a side part for a lovely peek-a-boo look.
26. Wispy Shag for Fine Hair. For women over 50, a straight crisp bob with bangs will help you feel chic and young.
27. Curly Haircut. Do you have curly hair? Cut it into a cute bob with layers and enjoy the perfect bounce and airiness of your curls.
28. Icy Layers. Who says you can wear ice blonde only in winter? Pair your favorite layered bob with the cool color for a stunning style that will shine all year round.
29. Face-Framing Highlights. Play up your wavy lob by highlighting only face-framing pieces. These will brighten up your complexion and eyes.
30. Shattered Piece-y Shag. If you have fine or thin hair, it will gain volume and texture with a shaggy lob featuring lots of messy layers up top.
31. Beachy Waves. If your hair has a natural wave, try to air dry it without combing. These messy waves seem to be styled by the sea breeze.
32. Shoulder-Length Centre-Parted Hair. Start the new year off with a new look. The freshly snipped shoulder-length hairstyle with a center part is understatedly pretty.
33. Eye-Catching Inverted Hairstyle. This lob catches your eye with its classy angles and a gorgeous balayage blend of cool and warm blondes – amazing!
34. Choppy Cut with Shadow Roots. If you love playing with contrasts, the blonde haircut with dark roots will give you all the freedom!
35. Wavy Hairstyle with Piece-y Bangs. Beautiful blonde waves are soft, sweet, and easy to pull back into cute buns for a fancy event.
36. Feminine Medium Hairstyle. Your medium hair deserves a special treatment: give it a glow with blonde balayage highlights and a smoothing serum!
37. Cut with Swoopy Layers. With only two levels of layers that lie where you want them to, this cut is easy and stylish!
38. Asymmetrical Inverted Style. If you’re all about chic medium haircuts for women, the accurate inverted lob should be on the top of your wish list.
39. Neck-Length Curly Cut. A medium haircut with plenty of tousled curls makes this style a winner, worn up or down.
40. Poker-Straight Piece-y Shag. Shaggy haircuts with thinned out bottoms are popular for their edgy modern vibe.
41. Inverted Hairstyle with Bents. If you have a round face, opt for an inverted shaggy lob with bent waves. The longer length and angled shape with sharp ends will easily slim you down without a diet.
42. Dimensional Layers. With a right lob, you won’t have to worry about your face shape or hair texture as the cut ticks all the boxes!
43. Mid-Length Wavy Shattered Hair. Lived-in hair is a thing and you can get it with a wavy mid-length cut brightened up by subtle highlights.
44. Two-Tier Cut with Angled Layers. To get a chic office-friendly look, go heavy on layering and keep your hair straight and smooth.
45. Shoulder-Length Mermaid Hair. The delicious toasted coconut balayage for wavy tresses equals mermaid hair!
46. Curtain Bangs. Medium messy wavy hair with curtain bangs is all you need to get the rock and roll vibe.
47. Gray Brown Cut. For older women, a nice way to modernize a natural gray hair color is to add lowlights, in warm brown, for instance.
48. Mid Length Brown Balayage Hair. This medium cut with longer layers adds body and texture to the bottom of the hair and provides a luxurious look for those who love wearing their hair down.
49. Collarbone-Length Thick Hair. The mix of brown and blonde shows off the silky smooth waves of the shoulder-length haircut for thick hair.
50. Layered Cut with a Side Part. The no-fuss blonde layered medium cut with its simple side part is your new best friend!
From red carpets to magazines, you’ll be seeing these medium hairstyles for women everywhere! Young and older, we’ll all look beautiful when slaying these timeless looks.