50 Pixie Cuts You’ll Love Rocking in 2020
Did you know the super chic pixie cut got its name from the mythological Pixie? Think Tinkerbell. Is there anything cuter? If you’re looking for a versatile style, pixie cuts are the best option, especially if you have short hair and want something different or think of going for the big chop.
Check out the 50 best pixie haircuts for 2020 sure to make you shine throughout the year!
1. Gray Shaggy Pixie. Short pixie haircuts are showstoppers when black roots blend with gray highlights.
2. Disheveled Pixie Bob. Looking for a sophisticated pixie you can wear to the office? An outgrown pixie cut with bangs can be easily styled for a beautiful modern look.
3. Balayage Pixie. If you search modern pixie haircuts for older women, consider one with longer bangs and a neat undercut for easy maintenance.
4. Spiky Pixie. If you like the idea of a textured crown, spikiness is easy to create and, paired with an undercut, it makes for an ultra edgy hairstyle.
5. Piece-y Blonde Pixie. The blonde pixie cut is a perfect way to show the world you’re ready for summer. Yes, all year round.
6. Choppy Tapered Pixie. With the right amount of layers and texturizing creme, pixie cuts for thick hair look gorgeous.
7. Elongated Textured Pixie. The gorgeous long pixie haircut packs luscious volume on the crown with lots of teasing.
8. Pixie Undercut. The undercut pixie cut with highlights says sophisticated and chic.
9. Smooth Pixie. To get a sleek pixie, flat iron the long strands or smooth them out with serum to lay flat.
10. Teased Pixie Cut. Enhance the volume of your textured pixie cut with teased roots. The maximum height on top is nicely contrasted by the clean short nape.
11. Curly Pixie. If you love a lot of texture in your hair, the curly pixie cut with waves for days is your hairstyle.
12. Outgrown Pixie with Short Layers. A long pixie with bangs looks gorgeous with highlights that complement your skin tone.
13. Razored Pixie. The long-in-the-front pixie haircut leaves plenty of layers for you to clip back into a cute faux updo.
14. White Pixie. Start your new life with a bold pixie hair cut. Pair with a statement color and eye-catching layers.
15. Wavy Pixie. Pixie cuts for women with fine hair are perfect for those who want a soft style.
16. Messy Outgrown Pixie. The bright long pixie cut will bring out the colorful side of your personality.
17. Tall Half-Shaved Pixie. The edgiest pixie hairstyle for 2020 is the one with shaved sections. This one focuses on the extra height built on the crown.
18. Graduated Pixie Cut. If you don’t know how to style a pixie cut and prefer low-maintenance hairstyles, try a graduated crop with face-framing layers flattering for any face shape.
19. Textured Pixie with Babylights. Cute pixie cuts can be dressed up with babylights. These enhance the texture and make thick hair more lightweight.
20. Shiny Blonde Pixie. Blonde pixie haircuts for women look their best with bright highlights and a darker underlayer.
21. Cropped Razored Pixie. Pixie cut styles with razored layers are edgy and turn heads. Those piece-y bangs are the best compliment to the cut.
22. Brunette Feathered Pixie. Brunette pixie hairstyles with long sideburns are a boyish take on the feminine short cut.
23. Pink Pixie. Who wouldn’t love a long pixie with a shaved side and pink blonde blend for girly fun?
24. Pixie with Textured Layers. If you’re looking for a pixie with long bangs, try this one with plenty of layers around the crown. The wind-swept style is pretty and special.
25. Cropped Silver Pixie. White blonde is the ultimate hair color choice for a short pixie cut. Dare to be bold!
26. Edgy Tapered Pixie. Give your edgy pixie cut a little pizzazz with long soft feathers contrasting the short tapered back.
27. Soft Wispy Pixie. A pixie cut for thin hair looks amazing when a fringe and longer layers are lightweight and dynamic.
28. Super Short Pixie. Give your hair an edgy touch of style with super short bangs and textured layers on top.
29. Feminine Pixie with Feathered Crown. Pixie cut hairstyles with a lot of texture around the crown are easy to perfect with hairspray and back-combing.
30. Golden Pixie with Gray Highlights. Pixie cut haircuts with highlights offer a built-in style letting you sleep longer in the morning.
31. Pixie with Angled Layers. For an angled pixie, show off the flattering dimension with light and dark blonde tones.
32. Wavy Salt-and-Pepper Pixie. The pixie cut for wavy hair stuns with its salt and pepper color and long flowy bangs.
33. Straight Wispy Pixie. Prefer a wind-swept look? Straighten your thin hair and blow-dry it to one side for a super chic style.
34. Two-Tone Pixie. For those who want a dramatic pixie cut with bangs, ask your stylist to go heavy on color in the front for a cool, hip style.
35. Messy Shaggy Pixie. If you like the way the messy pixie cut looks, get a razored pixie bob and a customized hair color.
36. Feathered Brown Pixie. Another way to get a messy pixie is with lots of layers that can be easily adjusted for the style you want.
37. Asymmetrical Tapered Pixie. Ashlee Simpson would be glad to know you’re considering a platinum asymmetrical pixie.
38. Textured Red Pixie. If you love fierce colors, pair a textured pixie with rich red set off by dark roots.
39. Cute Pixie with Undercut. In case low-maintenance is your thing, you’ll love a pixie with long bangs and an undercut.
40. Pixie with Short Straight Layers. The straight pixie with short layers keeps it feminine with highlights.
41. Voluminous Shaggy Pixie. Another great way to get lots of style and texture in your hair is with a highlighted choppy pixie. Your friends will have hair envy!
42. Bedhead Pixie. Remember when bedhead pixies were popular? They’re making a comeback in 2020! Get the look with a razored longer pixie.
43. Highlighted Pixie Undercut. A pixie undercut paired with medium layers and long bangs will help you be a trendsetter in 2020.
44. Sweet Curly Pixie. The pixie cut for curly hair is beautiful and soft with heavy body on one side.
45. Fine Feathered Pixie. For fine hair, a pixie with feathered layers and an undercut is a great choice because you don’t need to do much to make it look perfect.
46. Pixie with Big Waves. Style those gorgeous distinct curls with hot rollers and enjoy a standout texture and comfortable length.
47. Two-Tone Undercut Pixie. Blend a long layered pixie and a short boyish cut. The hairstyle is full of contrasts and fit for a bright personality.
48. Black Curly Undercut Pixie. This pixie speaks classy even though it doesn’t feature any extra frills.
49. Brunette Razored Pixie. For brunette hair, razor the ends and put in babylights to refresh the look of dark hair.
50. Funky Undercut Pixie. Play with your favorite colors on the longer pieces of your pixie. This style is all about edge and fun.
When it comes to your next short hairstyle, choose the pixie cut that makes you feel most comfortable! We hope you have found your new style here. Let us know in the comments below!