30 Enchanting Braids with Beads Hairstyles to Try ASAP
Braids with beads are fascinating protective hairstyles. They feature tribal braids decorated with clear, wooden, or colorful beads of different sizes. The braids can be of any type, and range from box braids to cornrows, distressed locks, stitch braids, knotless plaits, etc.
The trending beaded braids are a modern elevated version of the traditional Fulani tribal African hairstyles. Wondering what all the hype concerning this hairstyle is about? Scroll down and feast your eyes on these enchanting beaded braids.
1. Braided Side Bangs with Beads. The braided ponytail with beads is one of the coolest bead hairstyles ever. The style combines the classic elegance of a ponytail with the charming touch of African braids with beads.
2. Cornrows to Beaded Braids. Checking out this hairstyle, you just gotta repent for all the fabulousness you allowed to go to waste by not wearing beads in your braids. Even the simplest of braids turn fabulous with just a handful of beads. Just see how cute her hair looks.
3. Short Jumbo Box Braids with Beads. Box braids hairstyles are very becoming on black beauties. Fascinating, gorgeous, and sexy like what. For a more dramatic look, box braids with beads at the end are exactly the hairstyle you need!
4. Knotless Braids with Beads. What it actually takes to put beads in hair and hit that enchanting flair is just creativity and a pinch of boldness. Go daring with the colors of your beads. The contrast of pink beads and black braids is mwuah.
5. Short Braids with Beads. What do you think about these stunning braids with beads at the ends? The assortment of rainbow beads, chains, and a golden tiara recreates an ancient Egyptian princess look that even Queen Cleopatra would be eager to wear. If you are not bold enough to try the whole look, copy it partly.
6. Beaded Braids with Buns. Our babe sure knows how to keep it chic. She’s got the hair, she’s got the looks, she’s got the smile right on fleek. Those clear beads, wooden beads, and silver ringlets shot her black girl magic to the next level.
7. Twist Braids with Beads. Can any other hairstyle beat this one?! It has to be a braided hairstyle with beads, of course. These stunning twist braids feature a ponytail and twisted side bangs. The braids are decorated with golden metal beads at the ends.
8. Beaded Stitch Braids. Really like braids with beads hairstyles but don’t just want your hair looking busy with too many beads? Take a clue from this Alicia Keys duplicate below. You can’t take away simple from elegant, you know. A few stitch braids and a few beads, and you create a cute and elegant bead hairstyle like this one.
9. Neat ‘Beads and Braids’ Hairstyle. One amazing thing about braided hairstyles is their versatility. The range of styles available is as vast as your mind can conceive. This braided ponytail with beads is beauteous. The face-framing braids with beads at the ends are everything.
10. Tribal Fulani Braids with Beads. The trending braids to the back with beads with reverse braids to the front aka tribal braids hairstyle are adorable. A very simple braid hairstyle but the beads always lend it an enthralling allure. It still remains one of the trendiest braid styles with beads throughout 2023.
11. Blonde Braids with Beads. Braids without beads are like bread without butter. This foxy braid with beads hairstyle is dope! Her hair makes us think only of a sunny summer afternoon. Would you give it a try?
12. Beaded Half-Up Half-Down Hairdo. You don’t need to have all your hair braided to get that mesmeric tribal look. You can freestyle your hair the way you like. Throw in a few braids and adorn them with those signature African wooden beads. The combo of different styles gives a sassy vibe to this cute hairstyle with beads.
13. Half-Up High Ponytail. If your hair is good, don’t be shy to flaunt it. Bead hairstyles are definitely flaunt-worthy. A mixture of a high ponytail, drop-down braids, and face-cupping strands will show off the different dimensions of your beautiful hairstyle.
14. Peek-a-Boo Tribal Braids with Beads. That subtle classy touch with clear beads… It never fails. To put beads in hair and get a wow result, consider the color, texture, and style of your braids. Your personality should also come into play. P.S. Blonde underneath hairstyles are now trendy in braids too.
15. Puff Bubble Ponytail. This is not your everyday ponytail, girl. This is the chic and sassy puff bubble ponytail. She gave hers a totally fascinating edge with the plaits with beads in the front. The bead colors are super-cool.
16. Scalp Braids with Beads. A real African hairstyle for real African queens. Braids with beads hairstyles for females like this one are traffic-stoppers. The heavily beaded hairstyle with bangs perfectly fits into the active modern life.
17. Braided Ponytail with Beads. We love the edgy dimension of this braided ponytail with beads. How edgier can it get? Braided bangs with immaculate white beads at the ends… Mmmmm, perfect!
18. Medium Box Braids with Beads. Box braids are classic black hairstyles for females. Add some fun dimension to your box braids by accessorizing them with beads. An array of colorful beads, like in the hair below, is dazzling.
19. Bright Red Beads on Box Braids. As fun-loving and flirty as a butterfly in a summer garden. That’s the vibes we’re getting from her hairstyle. Express your fun-loving self with these medium box braids adorned with cherry red and pink beads. Add a cute smile like hers and the world becomes a merrier place.
20. Shoulder-Length Box Braids with Beads. To draw more attention to your braids and beads hairstyle, shoulder-length braids with beads at the ends are the right choice. An array of crystal-clear beads grazing your shoulders lends you a bejeweled appearance.
21. Beaded Freestyle Hair. An assembly of assorted beads, decals, metals, and cowries on your hair gives you a sassy goddess look. She really knows how to make her hair the center of attention. Distressed locs in the front and a tousled Afro in the back. Who won’t be stunned?
22. Beads on Red Braids. The only thing the lovely color-me-red braids hairstyle needs is beads. For ladies who love brightly colored hair, the beauty of these fiery braids is enough to get you scrolling quickly to your hairstylist’s phone number. Don’t forget to accessorize with fitting beads.
23. Teal and Blue Braids with Beads. Talk about having it all on fleek – hair, makeup, accessories, and all. The combination of pastel and bright shades in her box braids hairstyle is stunning. Factor in that mix of beads in varying textures, types, and colors.
24. Braided and Beaded Space Buns. Thinking of the most fanciful way to style your box braids? How about fixing several beads to the ends of the braids? Clear beads are a great option for styling your beaded hairstyle. Part your braids down the back, wrap them into big loose buns, and allow some braids to dangle out and show off those exquisite water-clear beads.
25. Single Braids with Clear Beads. Get your braids to hit that next-level cuteness by decorating them with beads. One thing we love about clear beads is the soft-and-subtle sophisticated vibe they add to your hair. Also, they look good on all colors of braids.
26. Top Buns and Braids with Big Beads. The beads in your hair don’t have to be in a single file or stacked up in symmetry. You can spread them across different sections of your hair or style to hang loosely getting a scattered or layered look. Anyway, the result is always captivating.
27. A-Line Lob Braids with Beads. Whether your hairstyle includes thin and numerous plaits, medium-sized single braids, or big jumbo braids, you can be sure you look chic. Check out these nicely beaded bob box braids with golden ends.
28. Small Box Braids with Beads. Braid hairstyles with beads look more intricate when the beads are tiered. Stack up 4-6 beads on each braid end to make your hairstyle more fashionable.
29. Universally-Flattering Beaded Braids. Clear beads give us those unmistakable elegant vibes. Worried about your braid styles with beads appearing too sassy? Opt for clear beads. You get the fancy bead-in-hair African flair and maintain your cool-girl appearance. Clear beads pair with all colors of your outfits.
30. Multicolored Braids with Beads. Three-colored braids. Wow! Matching the colors of your beads to the exact colors of your braids. Double wow! Chic truly meets glam in this sassy-edgy multicolored box braids hairstyle. If you make just several front braids blonde, you can get the popular ‘skunk stripe braids’ look.
There are so many variations of braids with beads. Whether it’s for that big presentation at the board meeting or the next party, the above selection of beaded hairstyles must have got what you were looking for. Find your style and get it ASAP!