What are the best hairstyles for overweight women?
Show me haircuts for women over fifty years old and overweight. F.
Knowing how to choose the right hairstyles for overweight women is a must! It is a necessity for ladies with a feminine body at any age. However, many of our readers ask us to show them haircuts for women over 50 and overweight. So, in this article, we have rounded up a selection of the 30 most fascinating hairstyles for over 50 and overweight women, but they will definitely work perfectly for any age. Check out and let us know what you think in the comments below!
1. Short Blonde Hair. For a heavy-set woman with a round face, lovely blonde hair is a great asset. A medium-length shag is one of the most flattering haircuts for overweight women over 50. Face-framing layers and a side part help to make the face look less rounded. The layers and flyaways also give the extra volume and conceal thinning hair if it’s needed.
2. Pixie for Overweight Women. A pixie bob is a leading hairstyle trend for women over 50 in general, and for overweight women, this remains true too. In addition to being very easy to maintain, an undercut pixie like in this picture makes your neck appear longer and your face slimmer. The angled sides also lend a slimming effect to a full face.
3. Plus-Size Wavy Hairstyle. Keep your looks trendy and classy with adorable wavy hairstyles for overweight women over 50 like the one in this picture. An amazing dark blonde hair color and a lovely cloud of curly ends make this style a great example of flattering curly hairstyles for overweight women with chubby faces. The volume distracts attention from those parts of your face that you’d prefer to keep in the shadow.
4. Long Shag with Feathered Bangs. A great hairstyle for full faces and double chins should take attention away from the chin as well as tone down the fullness of your face. This lovely shoulder-length blonde hair with uneven wispy bangs does exactly that, plus it works for sagging necks too!
5. Medium Hair with Swoopy Layers. This lustrous layered hair with flipped up ends is just the right hairstyle for older overweight women. Why? Texture, layers, and color come together to produce a stunning balanced look with a rejuvenating effect. A really good hairstyle for the over 50 and overweight woman has to be this voluminous and dimensional.
6. Wavy Medium-Length Hair. Does short or long hair slim your face? Is long or short hair better for round faces? You probably have been asking these questions before searching for suitable hairstyles for over 50 and overweight. Both lengths will be good if cut right. However, why not keep it in between with this beautiful medium-length style? Curly hairstyles for overweight ladies work pretty well. A good ‘ol flat iron can give the curls you need.
7. Short Brunette Hair. Looking for the right bob hairstyle for overweight women? For brunettes with thicker short hair, this no-fuss haircut is a fashionable way to cover the sides of your face and it works wonderfully for a full face and double chin.
8. Hairstyle with Gray Highlights. There’s a touch of class that only gray hair can give. Ma’am, those gray strands didn’t come by easily. Showcase the beauty of your grays with this fabulously beautiful highlighted gray hairstyle. A nice hairstyle for overweight over 60 ladies, isn’t it?
9. Short-to-Medium Shag for Fine Hair. Side-part your hair to smooth out the roundness of your face. For overweight ladies with thinner hair types, stepping away from the traditional straight part and trying an alternating pattern will volumize the hair better than any commercial volumizing product! Tease your hair a bit to add volume to your thinning hair.
10. Feminine Feathered Hairstyle. Opting for a medium hairstyle with feathered flipped-up layers is a great slimming hair hack for the overweight woman over 50. The uneven layers with their ends flipped backwards do a lot to narrow a round face and make it look less chubby.
11. Short Haircut for Overweight Women Over 50. Maintain your good looks with wonderful 2021’s hairstyle trends. You can rely on the fashionable short curly bob to keep you in the game. Add fanciful long side bangs and some jewelry – and you’ve just spelled C-H-I-C!
12. Short Bob with Wispy Bangs. Looking good is a good business. Count on that all-business-and-no-play look and it won’t let you down. Short hair with wispy bangs is a fantastic glasses hairstyle for overweight women over 50. Drop the length of the bangs down to the frames for a stylishly playful look.
13. Ash Blonde Midi Hairstyle with Lowlights. Life begins at forty isn’t just a cliché, make it your experience and try these fascinating hairstyles for over 40 and overweight divas. This feathered midi cut with lowlights could make any fashionista go green with envy.
14. Long Hairstyles for Overweight. If you’re over 40 and overweight and you want to know what haircut makes you look younger, just try a classic long bob or a layered shoulder-length haircut. Longer full hairstyles look good on heavy-set women.
15. Shoulder-Length Wavy Hair. Some golden bronde highlights, soft beach waves, longer front pieces, a nice side-part, and your regular long bob goes from basic to impressively pretty. A beautiful hairstyle to go for at any age and with any body type.
16. Bob Hairstyles for Plus Size Women. Need a good neck-length haircut for a 50 year old woman? We happily recommend this cherubic hairstyle for senior overweight ladies. You’ll literally look like a model straight out from the glossy pages of a fashion magazine.
17. Medium Thick Curled Hair with Highlights. This amazing curly hairstyle is definitely among the comeliest medium short hairstyles for overweight ladies. The caramel highlights and lovely curls give great dimension to the hairstyle and a nice camouflage for a chubbier face shape.
18. Feathered Shag Haircut. Does short hair make you look thinner or fatter? Well, it depends on how you style your hair. Adding some height to the crown with wispy layers makes your face appear longer. Layering short-to-medium hair definitely slims down a chubby face.
19. Elegant Side-Parted Bob. The comb-over style of this A-line bob nicely complements the lady’s face and gives her a gorgeous look. This is for sure an amazing hairstyle for overweight women over 60 worth trying asap.
20. Neck-Length Hair for Plus-Size Women. She looks stylish and elegant with her cute golden brown balayage. This is no doubt one of the top medium short hairstyles for plus-size women out there. Her chic and radiant hair does a great job of attracting attention to her best features.
21. Long Angled Pixie Cut. Short hair surely does look cute on ladies of any age if cut right. The angled pixie haircut with some feathered crown layers is an incredibly beautiful hairstyle for the ladies who wear glasses. Tease up your hair to give it a fascinating shaggy appearance.
22. Flipped-Up Layers for Seniors. For a lady with a fuller face choosing a haircut that makes her face slimmer is fashion rule number one. The picture below shows one of the best slimming hairstyles for overweight ladies over 50. The tiered, back-swept layers make her face look more balanced.
23. Romantic Wispy Lob and Gray Blending. This hairstyle for overweight women over 60 looks fluffy and full. The subtle curls add movement and volume, and the blonde color lends her style grace and playful charm.
24. Shoulder-Length Bob Haircut. If you’re lucky to have a thick mane, try out this fabulous haircut. The long, shoulder-length bob will help to tame your thick hair and also make your face look slimmer and younger. A very good way to flaunt your voluminous hair.
25. Feathered Gray Blonde Pixie Cut. You know you’ve hit the right hairstyle when your hair looks this stunning, with all the shortcomings neatly balanced out. This is an ideal haircut for over 40 and overweight ladies as it is beautiful, current, and low-maintenance.
26. Ashy Hairstyle for Overweight Women. So, what hairstyle is best for overweight ladies? The answer to that would be a hairstyle that succeeds in lengthening your face shape, making your neck appear slimmer, and taking attention away from the parts of your face you want to be camouflaged. This head-turning side-swept airy hair does the three.
27. Hair Colors for Overweight Women. A full and curvaceous body is attractive, all you need is to pair it with the right clothes and fascinating hairstyles like the one in the photo below. The delicately curled tresses and face-framing wispy bangs complement her thinning hair. Blonde shades are a top choice for overweight women.
28. Professional Haircut for Older Overweight Women. Steal this look p-l-e-a-s-e if you’re looking for a fantastic haircut for overweight women over 50 that is playful and still professional.
29. Very Short Hairstyle. We couldn’t resist adding this delightful chubby short hairstyle for over 50 overweight women. The unique and cheerful layering and subtle youthful highlights are so captivating.
30. Chic Blonde Balayage Highlights. Once a fashionista, always a fashionista. This hairstyle is good for both ladies over 40 and overweight, and younger plus-size ladies too. Stay ahead of the game with this super-classy chic hairstyle. The hair color, style, and length are all right.
We hope you have found some pictures of attractive hairstyles for over 50 and overweight that are just right for you. Go ahead and try them out really soon to switch up your look.
Featured Image: @shurkin_son – freepik.com