30 Inspiring Honey Brown Hair Color Looks You’ll Want to Own
Since warm shades are predicted to go big in 2024, honey brown hair color is definitely the one It girls need to work out.Unlike many fancy shades, honey brown is never out of fashion, and we are going to prove it is absolutely versatile. So, what color is honey brown hair? In fact, there are many variations of color schemes exploiting this warm brunette shade, which is a bit darker and richer than gold. It skews red, orange, or yellow in the sun and may come in multiple levels of brightness and depth, but it is always dimensional and beautifully sun-kissed.
1. Chestnut Honey Brown Hair Color with Shine. The bounce of these stunning curls heavily layered on the bottom is beautifully highlighted with a hint of sunshine.
2. Rich Brown Honey Hair Color. Girls with medium skin tones and warm undertones can pull off a more intense shade of honey weaved into their chocolate brown.
3. Soft Caramel Butterscotch Honey Brown Hair Color. Unlike the previous look, this style has no sharp contrasts but a soft blend of reddish hues of various depths and intensities.
4. Sparkling Brown with Honey Highlights. The glossy finish of this color job ensures an ideally polished light-reflective surface for the honey and gold to truly sparkle.
5. Honey Caramel Light Brown Hair Color. These relaxed waves are filled with warm amber hues and masterfully illuminated with lighter speckles of gold.
6. Shag in Medium Honey Brown Hair Color. This honey brown is slightly toned down to better suit cool undertones in the fair complexion and chime with the natural base.
7. Honey Brown Hair Color with Caramel Lowlights and Root Melt. This style is carefully crafted to deliver a lived-in look, with darker tones placed here and there serving this purpose.
8. Seamless Honey Nut Brown Hair Color Blend. This style belongs to the trendiest honey beige family, where a warm shade glosses over a creamier hazelnut tone.
9. Light Honey Brown with Foxy Feel. If you are short of honey brown hair color ideas flattering pale complexions, this style that mixes blonde with peachy tones will give you a clue.
10. Ultimately Blended Honey Bronde. No boxed honey brown hair color dye will deliver such a dimensional, naturally sun-kissed look as this subtle fusion of blonde and brown tones.
11. Honey Brown Balayage with Bright Money Piece. This stunning color job wows us with the amazing depth emphasized by the strips of bright blonde near the face.
12. Contrasting Honey Brown Color on Black Hair. If you wonder whether there is a honey brown hair color that perfectly suits women with tan, brown, and black skin, here is the answer — insert muted warm tones into an espresso brown base.
13. Bouncy Honey Golden Brown Waves. This seamless blend of blonde and brown has a golden glow added to honey to make the soft waves even more alluring.
14. Honey Brown with Highlights and Root Shadow. The warm brown shade at the roots pairs well with the apricot blonde highlights and adds plenty of depth to this amazing long hair.
15. Long Honey Brown Hair with Neutral Base. This streaky style is set for low maintenance since it leaves the base color intact, placing golden highlights around the face and toward the ends.
16. Copper Plus Honey Brown on Light Skin. We have an inspo for fair-skinned girls: this time, you are offered to add a copper shine to light brown throughout the mane.
17. Expensive Brunette with Honey Brown Highlights. Here, the dark brown shade at the roots is spiced up with warm hues to create a rich, glossy, and authentic hairstyle.
18. Honey Brown Hair Dressed Up with Red. Hovering between brown and red, this style is saturated with honey and cinnamon hues despite looking monochromatic.
19. Rooty Honey Brown Bronde. Apart from the warmth and dimension, the thing we like about this style is the toasted feel created by the root melt.
20. Honey Brown Balayage with Shimmering Blonde. Darker complexions may need extra illumination to pull off seriously brunette shades, and this set of highlights does the job perfectly.
21. Volumizing Honey Brown. Instead of popping against darker strands, this money piece breezily melts into lavish highlights placed all around the bottom to intensify the volume created by layers.
22. Stark Platinum Blonde and Honey Brown Combo. Here is a great example of a personalized approach to coloring since this style happily matches warm and cool shades to land an eye-popping look.
23. Light Honey Brown Hair Color with Blush. This color scheme incorporates the newest take on the strawberry blonde hair, which is more honey-toned and coppery compared to the last year’s version.
24. Honey Money Piece for Medium Brown. While we have seen plenty of blonde face-framing highlights, a honey hue can be no less flattering, especially for girls with deep complexions and warm skin undertones.
25. Honey Brown with Sparkles of Blonde. This style covers a diverse palette of shades and shows how you can regulate the level of warmth to fit your skin tone.
26. Textured Hair in Honey Brown. The bronzed pieces in this bronde bring out the golden tones in the girl’s skin while the gleaming blonde accentuates the choppy texture of the cut.
27. Warmed Up Brunette Mix. On top of ensuring easier upkeep, a root melt done on natural hair allows depositing tone and richening up the base, resulting in a deep and low-maintenance style like this.
28. Honey Brown Spiced Up with Red. With copper-hued brunette looks listed among the hottest trends, we can hail this mix of warm shades as the honey brown hair color 2024.
29. No-Frills Short Honey Brown Hair. Instead of having highlights all around, this honey brown pixie plays up the delicate hue set off by a darker shade in the back.
30. Honey Brown Shoulder-Length Hair with Some Copper. This dimensional color scheme radiates sunlight with shades ranging from pure gold to brown and red.
Contrary to the common belief that honey brown hair color suits only warm complexions, you can see its numerous iterations in our collection to make sure it is also adaptable to cooler skin tones and various hair types. From honey brown hair color on brown skin to gold-tinted highlights on fair-skin girls, you are welcome to choose your inspo for the next salon appointment.