30 Trendy Lemonade Braids Ideas for All Tastes and Ages
The term “lemonade braids” was coined in 2016, when Beyoncé released her Lemonade visual album. On its cover, she was wearing her braids to the back, and this hairstyle quickly became a staple among her fans. If you like lemonade braids hairstyles you can rock them with extensions or without.
This article will give an exhaustive answer to the question “What are lemonade braids?”, show you plenty of images of lemonade braids, and inspire you to create your unique style.
1. Beyoncé Lemonade Braids. Among all the lemonade braids styles, this one will make you look the most like the singer. A perfect way to express your admiration to her!
2. Skinny Lemonade Braids. Small lemonade braids create a neat, elegant, and somewhat fragile impression. This hairstyle proves that lemon braids don’t need long hair extensions to be gorgeous.
3. Long Lemonade Braids in a Bun. What a cute and easy updo! Lemonade twist braids in a bun will keep its perfect shape all day long.
4. Purple Lemonade Braids. Purple is one of the most popular shades for colored lemonade braids. It sets off your skin tone, accentuates eye color, and makes you look youthful.
5. Cornrow Lemonade Braids. Braids to the side are ideal for showcasing stylish earrings. To produce a more flirtatious impression, you might try to do it with curly ends and add some accessories.
6. Pink Lemonade Braids to the Side. Big lemonade braids always look winning and extravagant in pink. Make sure your lipstick, nails, jewelry, and accessories complement the stunning color of your hair.
7. Lemonade Braids with Beads. Beads are not particularly practical for sports and an active lifestyle, but, with cute beads, you won’t need to wear any extra jewelry.
8. Lemonade Tribal Braids. Asymmetrical braided hairstyles look charming and playful, especially when paired with cocktail dresses. This one is more suitable for parties and celebrations rather than casual wear.
9. Goddess Lemonade Braids. Play with sizes of your lemonade braids and alternate tight chunky goddess braids with micro braids filling the gaps between the rows.
10. Ombre Lemonade Braids. Long braids allow you to experiment with multi-colored extensions. To accentuate the contrast, add some twist — for example, try curly lemonade braids with ombre coloring.
11. Side Lemonade Braids. Finely accentuates your long neck and slender build. Makes your eyes bigger and your mimics more expressive. Produces a subtle and sensual impression.
12. Blue Lemonade Braids. A popular choice among creative and artistic people, as well as teenagers. Blue strands pair well with monochrome casual clothing and streetwear, adding a fresh dynamic accent.
13. Burgundy Lemonade Braids. Ladies in their 40s like classy and refined shades of burgundy. Check the photo below – this burgundy is bright but not provocative.
14. Short Lemonade Braids. Short-to-medium size braids are light and comfortable. After washing, they dry in a minute. It’s a good option for the kids who get their hair braided for the first time.
15. Honey Blonde Lemonade Braids. In most cases blonde braids are made with extensions. It allows you to experiment with a vast palette and select the shade that complements your skin tone.
16. Lemonade Braids to the Side. If you have plump lips and long eyelashes, you’ll look innocent and romantic. Try lemonade braids with curls to create a softer and more delicate look.
17. Lemonade Braids with a Middle Part. In case you are looking for a business hairstyle, stick to the middle part. It’s suitable for formal settings and a minimalistic wardrobe.
18. Medium Lemonade Braids. If your hair lacks thickness, you’ll need extensions. Otherwise, feel free to braid your natural hair and enjoy fancy medium-length braids.
19. Red Lemonade Braids. Red is a rebellious color. Color your hair red to get rid of the daily stress, prepare for a seaside holiday, or celebrate a gala occasion.
20. Brown Lemonade Braids. If your natural hair is black, brown will be the easiest option to modify its shade. For many ladies, it’s the first step to start experimenting with hair color.
21. Blonde Lemonade Braids. Blonde creates a stunning contrast to dark or tanned skin. It’s a cute option for summer, especially if you like bright clothing and accessories.
22. Medium Size Lemonade Braids with Side Cornrows. Just one braid that goes in a “wrong” direction is enough to create an extraordinary style. You may also try it with 2 braids on the side.
23. Lemonade Braids with Color. You don’t need to damage your natural hair with coloring. Choose extensions of any natural or unnatural shade and change them as often as you wish.
24. Bohemian Side Lemonade Braids. Boho is a style that is laid-back and sophisticated at the same time. It displays the artistic side of your nature and remains relevant to everyday life.
25. Lemonade Box Braids Asymmetrical Bob. For those who like shorter yet showy braids. Your hairstyle will preserve a clear geometrical shape and will always remain structured.
26. Rainbow Lemonade Braids. An intuitive choice for sociable, easy-going people who enjoy a hedonistic lifestyle. Rainbow coloring works wonders with simple box braids, ponytail lemonade braids, and all sorts of cornrows.
27. Feed-In Lemonade Braids. Braids and bright colors were created to complement each other. When the roots grow out, you won’t need to dye them soon because of the masterfully crafted cornrows.
28. Jumbo Lemonade Braids. The term “jumbo” is used for big thick braids. If the shade of the extensions fully matches your natural color, people might believe your natural hair is that thick.
29. Large Lemonade Braids. Large braids are quite heavy but undeniably beautiful. They are especially recommended for tall women with broad shoulders, big eyes, and sensual lips.
30. Lemonade Braids Ponytail. With braids, it takes just a few seconds to make a ponytail. It’s a highly practical solution for those who work or study.
Hopefully, these pictures have given you enough inspiration, and now you are ready to wear lemonade braids! Feel free either to choose one of the lemonade braid styles offered in the article or to create your own one-of-a-kind look!