What hair color is the best for dark skin tones?
What color to dye my hair for dark skin?
Selecting the perfect hair color for dark skin is not as easy as it seems, especially nowadays with so many opportunities to make your appearance much brighter and upgrade your look with color. Do not know how to choose?
In this article, I describe a lot of amazing hair color ideas for dark skin so that everyone could find the most appealing and suitable one.
1. Bright Red. This nice hair color will easily fit dark skin. African American females can try different shades of red hair on dark skin, with lighter shades for lighter skin and vice versa.
2. Platinum Blonde Hair. Do you think that blonde shades don’t flatter darker skin tones? Time to change your mind. Platinum blonde hair is one of the most popular options for those who love blonde hair on dark skin. It will be the best choice for light and medium dark skin tone.
3. Ash Blonde Hair. It is an appropriate hair color for dark skin women with cooler undertones. It will also be one of the best hair colors for dark skin of light brown tone.
4. Light Purple Hair. Curly hair and dark skin is a perfect combo. Bleached purple can refresh short hair. Every woman with light brown skin will feel irresistible with pastel purple curls.
5. Blue Green Hair Color. This unusual hair color is for those who are looking for truly unique hair color ideas for dark skin of light to medium brown tone. Have you ever thought to try green on your curls? This menthol tint will bring you a step closer to your dream.
6. Pastel Pink with Dark Roots. For medium dark skin tone and dark hair, this shade is like a delicious frosting on a cupcake. For sure, it is better if you prefer casual style and do not have to follow a strict dress code since you will look really joyful with this color.
7. Stonewash Denim Hair for Black Women. Not every woman will dare to dye her hair this color. However, if you are not older than 40, your skin is of a light brown tone, and you want changes, you are welcome to try it. Play on contrasts and pair warm gold jewelry with your cool blue hair.
8. Burgundy Hair Color for Dark Skin. Among many hair dye colors, this one is rather close to black, and it will look natural with dark skin of any tone. However, be aware that burgundy color can make young girls look older.
9. Sunflower Blonde Hair Shade. It is the most comfortable option among all light hair colors for dark skin. It is soft, warm, and bright at the same time.
10. Brown Hair with Rose Gold Highlights. Caramel and rose gold will perfectly highlight light brown skin and naturally dark hair. This solution will suit literally every black woman.
11. Highlights for Dark Skin. You can choose any color to make highlights. Younger girls can go with pink, green, blue, or purple. Women aged 35+ can add blonde, red, burgundy, or brown strands. The tone of your skin can vary from light to dark brown.
12. Bright Pink and Purple Ombre. Dye your hair bright despite your age. It is suitable for dark skin of any tone and will fit girls aged from 14 to 100. Go beyond the limits and be yourself!
13. Strawberry Blonde. Cannot dare to become light blonde but still do not want to stay with brown hair? Try it. Strawberry blonde is the golden mean between reds and blonde shades, and it looks good with medium dark or light brown skin.
14. “Starry Night” Hair. A perfect option for women who think a solid color is too boring. If you have medium brown or dark brown skin, you can try this creative idea.
15. Beige Blonde Hair. This shade is one of the trending hair colors today. For women who love blond hair color for dark skin, this option is great, especially if the tone of your skin is light or medium brown. Enrich your blonde hair with pastel pink highlights if you want to have even more fun.
16. Brown Hair Color for Dark Skin. Brunette tones are absolutely natural for dark skin women. Choose something from chocolate or mocha palettes and freshen up your natural hair shade.
17. Rose Gold Hair with Brown Skin. What a look! The warm rose gold color associates with fall weather, cozy jackets, and cocoa. Whatever the tone of your skin is, it will fit every black lady.
18. Rainbow Colors for Brown Skin. Since these colors are very bright, it is better if you have a short haircut and medium brown skin. The result of this mix is amazing. If you want to quickly spice up your crop, dye it bright!
19. Ice Blonde Hair for Brown Skin. Seems like ice blonde hair on dark skin is a topnotch idea forever. It is a must-do for every girl with light brown skin – at least once.
20. Green Hair Color. Among all the shades of green, emerald is the best to dye your dark hair. It harmonizes with natural black hair color and medium brown skin and creates an unforgettable combo.
21. Gray Hair for Dark Skin. Today it is trendy to go gray and stop hiding your silvery strands. If you have your grays, ask your hairstylist to blend them with highlights and your natural dark hair.
22. Curly Hair and Dark Skin. Almost every straight-haired girl dreams of curly hair. And almost every curly-haired girl just embraces her marvelous curls! Try combining your natural hair color with face-framing blonde highlights to illuminate your beautiful dark skin.
23. Bleached Blonde for Dark Skin. Bleached hair will fit women with short haircuts and light brown skin. However, if you have, for example, medium or long beige blonde hair, you can also add bleached highlights to diversify your style.
24. Short Blonde Hair with Dark Skin. Another variant of a cute haircut and color for women with lighter brown skin. Even with short hair, it is possible to make different hairdos and have fun.
25. Pink Hair with Dark Roots. If the tone of your skin is light or medium brown, don’t hesitate to try pastel highlights. However, women aged 40+ should better have a short haircut for it.
26. Pink and Purple. This bright hairstyle will flatter you if your skin is light or medium brown. However, make this bold change only if you prefer casual or unusual clothing style.
27. Ombre Hair for Brown Skin. Anyone can try ombre, as it is a great option even for short hair. Your hairstylist will choose the tones, cooler or warmer, that suit YOU perfectly. Here we see a tasty combination of dark, caramel, and wheat blonde shades on pin curls.
28. Dark Red for Black Women. If you choose this hair color for your beautiful brown skin, remember not to overdo with your makeup. Red lips and smokey eyes will be too much with it.
29. Honey Blonde Hair with Dark Skin. It is a suitable color if the tone of your skin is light or medium brown. With very dark tones, it will create a significant contrast, and you risk looking too unnatural.
30. Multicolored Neon Hair. Ladies who have dark brown skin should not be afraid to choose neon colors for dyeing. It can make you irresistible all year long, especially during sunny days.
Have you already called your hairstylist or still cannot decide which haircut and hair color to choose for your dark skin shade and your strong personality? Anyway, don’t be afraid to experiment. Life becomes better when you enjoy it to the fullest.