30 Best Platinum Blonde Hair Styles to Suit Any Hair Type
You can’t go wrong with good old platinum blonde hair. With so many possible shades and ways to wear platinum hair, anyone can find a perfect match!
It won’t take long, just scroll through these 30 amazing platinum hair color ideas we put together to inspire you to get the hairdo of your dreams.
1. Platinum Bleach Blonde Hair. The true boss-lady platinum blonde hair color. The icy undertone creates a mesmerizing look. With this ‘do, you will be hard to miss!
2. Blonde Hair with Platinum Highlights. Platinum highlights are a great addition to your style. They add to the dimension of the color, while darker roots get that body and volume working!
3. Platinum White Hair. Highlight your beautiful fair skin and brighten your eyes with a refined white platinum blonde hair color.
4. Brown Hair with Platinum Blonde Highlights. If you wish to change things up with your brunette locks, give thick platinum blonde highlights a go. Thanks to various shades of platinum blonde hair dye, you will absolutely find a perfect match for your skin tone!
5. Platinum Purple Hair. Stand out with a beautiful muted purple. Here, the dimension of the color is achieved by weaving in tiny platinum highlights, making the style even more alluring!
6. Icy Platinum Blonde Hair. If your skin has a pink undertone, this cool icy shade of platinum will suit you well! The great thing about it is that you can use a hair toner at home to maintain the color.
7. Platinum Blonde Short Hair. It seems that platinum hair looks better with a shorter cut. It’s sleek, bold, yet quite natural, with toned down roots giving a visual lift to your hair.
8. Platinum Hair on Dark Skin. A cool, icy shade of blonde will only make your chocolate skin shine more, trust us.
9. Lavender Platinum Blonde Hair. The stunning lavender gives you a soothing makeover, while random icy platinum highlights bring a little edge to the romantic hairstyle.
10. Platinum Blonde Curly Hair. To get platinum blonde hair like this, ask to keep it on the warm, natural side, and the innocent baby look will be yours.
11. Platinum Silver Hair. A fresh and eye-catching hairstyle you will want to get for hot days! Choose the main color and change up the tone of your roots every other month!
12. Platinum Highlights on Dirty Blonde Hair. A transition from brown to blonde can highlight your warm skin and make your hair look like you’ve spent the last couple of days on the beach!
13. Platinum White on Tan Skin. Want an absolutely jaw-dropping look to flatter your beautiful tan? Then get these white locks crowned with colorful roots.
14. Platinum Blonde Balayage. A lazy girl’s favorite hairstyle. Luscious beach waves with a soft dark-to-light gradient are a dream! To bring an accent to your face, get platinum money pieces.
15. Platinum Blonde Hair with Dark Roots. This innocent shade of platinum has more white than gold in it, bringing that soft, angelic, and serene feel.
16. Rose Gold Platinum Blonde Hair. Even the trendiest colors have variations so that you can adjust the color you like to your individual features. Try adding thick and thin platinum highlights through your rose gold hair for a lighter and even more romantic look.
17. Black to Platinum Blonde Hair. The darker your roots are the cooler the style is! The depth of black roots and the lightness of platinum highlights create a killer contrast.
18. Platinum Ash Blonde Hair. Ash undertones mixed with the traditional whiteness of platinum blonde will suit any pale-skinned girl. Keep the roots natural for a lifted feel.
19. Platinum Blonde Highlights on Brown Hair. Here we have a soft balayage that offers mainly warmer tones of blonde, allowing you to achieve a beautiful honey bronde blend. The mix of highlights and lowlights will look amazing in an updo!
20. Platinum Pink Hair. Tired of being on the safe side? Get this neon pink shade with platinum weaved through the ends and you will never feel boring again.
21. Platinum White Blonde Hair. Show off your matte platinum shade with a messy bob. A layered hairstyle lets the traditional color shine in a new light.
22. Platinum Blonde Medium Hair. A light golden undertone in a style like this brings out the spark in green and blue eyes, as well as compliments a warmer complexion nicely.
23. Platinum Blonde Highlights on Black Hair. An elegant yet edgy combination of black and silver platinum. Thanks to the contrast, your hair gets a natural look, as well as the liveliness of the striking white highlights.
24. Platinum Blue Hair. Feel as if you’re from a fairytale with this extremely sweet hairstyle. The platinum tips add nicely to the glazed, icy look.
25. Platinum Blonde with Dark Lowlights. Get the best of both worlds with dark brown lowlights and warm ashy highlights that will look even better styled in soft beachy waves.
26. Platinum Silver Blonde Hair. A cooler shade of silver with slight ashy undertones to upgrade your blonde. Looks perfect with a sleek blunt bob cut.
27. Platinum Blonde Hair with Lowlights. If you are looking for a style that has all the perks of platinum blonde hair but don’t want to go all white, this is your option. Warm golden highlights blended with lowlights will do just fine.
28. Platinum Ombre with Brown Roots. A truly effortless Californian look with natural roots, a neat caramel transition, and chunky platinum highlights – it will make you the center of attention!
29. Platinum Blonde and Brown Hair. It is impossible to resist the shine of these amazing platinum blonde highlights and the volume the contrasting light brown brings to the style. A truly cozy and romantic hairstyle.
30. Ombre Platinum Blonde. Another fuss-free style for low-maintenance ladies. Brunette to platinum blending lets you choose whether you want to appear sassy and edgy or sweet and cute because this hairdo has it all!
Platinum blonde hair is as universal and chic as it can get, no wonder there are so many variations of it. We have collected the latest and trendiest ideas in this article; hopefully, they have inspired the need for change in you!