30 Best Hairstyles for Women Over 50 with Glasses
If you are looking for a perfect hairdo, you’re at the right place – we’ll show you 30 gorgeous hairstyles for women over 50 with glasses that can flatter your look and be your vibe.
Finding the right hairdo as you age may be a challenge. You don’t have to face it alone! Check out our suggestions and get the perfect hairstyle for your age and your glasses!
1. Elongated Gray Pixie. Be stylish with the ever-popular long pixie hairstyles for over 50 with glasses that fit any face shape.
2. Long Hairstyle with Side-Swept Bangs. Elegant long hairstyles for women over 50 with glasses are always chic! This one, for instance, puts the fringe off your eyes and frames your face gracefully.
3. Shaggy Hairstyle for Women Over 50. Fine hair hairstyles for over 50 with glasses include the shaggy cut to make the hair appear more voluminous and fun. Add bright highlights for a memorable look!
4. Combed-Over Bob. Sophisticated and sharp, bob hairstyles for over 50 with glasses are great for any occasion, as long as they frame your face in the best way.
5. Crisp Short Choppy Silver Undercut. Pixie cuts for older ladies with glasses are timeless! These short hairstyles for over 50 with glasses don’t go out of fashion because of how beautiful, comfortable, and easy-to-maintain they are.
6. Midi Haircut with Glasses without Bangs. Yes, you can opt for a haircut without bangs even if you wear glasses! Just curl the front strands a bit, and you’re good to go!
7. Collarbone Hairstyle with Bangs. Get the best of medium hairstyles when you turn 50! Pair your midi cut with cropped bangs hiding your forehead while not getting in the way and clashing with your glasses.
8. Short Bob with Bright Strands. Chic and stylish, short bob hairstyles with colorful strands are great for any gathering, making you the center of attention. Plus, they will pair nicely with your specs!
9. Short Curly Cut. Look charming with round face and glasses, no matter the age. Short curly hairstyles for over 50 with glasses let you use your glasses comfortably, while the little curls add volume to your hair.
10. Wind-Swept Layered Style. Being great at any age, layered hairstyles for over 50 with glasses give your hair the illusion of volume and bounce!
11. Elegant Blonde Cut. Be debonair with crisp shoulder-length hairstyles for over 50 with glasses that can suit any frame and face shape.
12. Classic Cut with Highlights. Got fine hair? Not a problem! There are many hairstyles for thin hair over 50 with glasses you can choose from for more volume. This cut with highlights, for instance, will also look fabulous with your specs.
13. Edgy Short Haircut. Hairstyles for over 60 with glasses look extremely cool with an undercut or sidecut! Be edgy and on-trend with such a hairdo regardless of how old you are.
14. Spiky Crop with Bangs. One of the iconic mind-blowing crops for fine hair among the top-rated short hairstyles for women over 50 with glasses is the spiky cut with shaggy bangs. Additionally, it’s airy and convenient.
15. Cheeky Style for Gray Hair. The best hairstyles for women over 50 with glasses are the fun ones! You can put a spark of color on your bangs even if you have gray hair – it will immediately level up your overall vibe.
16. Salt-and-Pepper Shag with Bangs. Go chic with the gray medium shag – you don’t even need to change your hair color. Just a little snip is enough so that your bangs end right above your eyebrows.
17. Hairstyle with a Burst of Color. Go rose gold or unicorn with colorful youthful hairstyles over 50 with glasses – dye your hair the color you like! Now that you’re mature enough, no one can stop you!
18. Women with Glasses Curly Hair. Don’t like standing out too much? Then go for a neutral brown hue and some natural-looking highlights. Add bangs to cover up a wide forehead and wrinkles.
19. A-Line Bob for Women Over 50. Hairstyles for fine thin straight hair and glasses make for a sophisticated and smart-casual mood. Don’t hesitate to try a side part and long bangs with this cut!
20. Midi Cut with Feathered Layers. There are many hairstyles for over 50 with glasses and thick hair. Thick hair can pull off any length. It paves the way for many creative hairdos, and this layered cut is a perfect example. Pair it with copper or bronze highlights.
21. Hairstyle with Glasses for Square Faces. Round and oval glasses are best for a square face, as they soften the square. A long layered hairstyle will enhance the effect and spice up your look.
22. Shoulder-Length Silver-Gray Style. Hairstyles for ladies over 50 with glasses don’t need to be complex. You can go for the gold, or, to be precise, silver standard, such as this simple straight cut.
23. Wavy Hairstyle with Glasses and Bangs. Bangs paired with your specs make you look quirky and adorable. Try a salt-and-pepper color combination or an elegant balayage to add personality to your hairstyle.
24. Haircut with Dynamic Layers. Layers in haircuts for over 50 year old women give more dimension to the hair. They also enable you to get creative with styling when you are in the mood for it.
25. Elegant and Easy Loose Waves. Craving an easy yet stunning hairstyle? Letting your hair down and adding soft curls will do the trick, especially combined with a beautiful ash blonde balayage.
26. Crop for Women with Glasses and Gray Hair. Elevate your salt-and-pepper hair color and pick a sharp, edgy cut! It doesn’t have to be perfect – a hot mess is a trend that is here to stay.
27. Gray Medium Bob with Blonde Highlights. Highlight your facial features with the good old gray bob hairstyles. If simple gray is not creative enough for you, opt for mixed highlights with pearl blonde shades.
28. Mid-Length Cut with Lowlights. Medium-length hairstyles for over 50 with glasses seem to be created to refresh anyone’s appearance in the blink of an eye. Add soft curls and lowlights for a gentler, more natural look!
29. Highlights and Lowlights. Curly hairstyles for over 50 with glasses make you look younger without any extra effort required. Some bouncy curls and highlights-lowlights coloring are enough for you to look jolly and youthful!
30. Layered Medium-Length Bob. Add life and movement to your hair with a layered bob. It’s also best-suited for oval faces. Whether you choose to rock your natural hair color or dye it, the result will be great!
Getting older doesn’t mean fewer options, especially with your hair. On the contrary, you have the freedom to try everything you want and play with your hair color, hair length, and texture. Take your pick from these 30 hairstyles for women over 50 with glasses, and have fun!