30 Most Beautiful Plum Hair Color Ideas
How often do you see a person rocking plum hair color? Among all the unusual hair colors, plum with its various shades is one of the most popular ones. No wonder girls keep buying plum hair dye, trying to stand out and get as much attention as they can – this color is bold, vibrant, but, at the same time, it doesn’t look weird or unnatural.
If you’re looking for a new plum hue to try, we have just picked the 30 best current plum hair color ideas. We are pretty sure you’ll be able to find the perfect color that will suit your appearance and personality.
1. Deep Plum Hair Color. A deep plum color looks intense when mixed with reddish hues. This makes burgundy a perfect hue for highlights to go with plum hair!
2. Multi-Color Plum Balayage. Don’t be afraid to mix different colors. Plum goes well with red, violet, lilac, blue, and all their shades.
3. Dark to Bright Plum Ombre Hair. Classy and quite the thing nowadays. An ombre like this one will definitely suit women of all ages.
4. Plum Wine Hair Color. Being one of the top 2021 trends, this color has beautiful red tones that warm up the traditional plum hair color.
5. Plum Dark Purple Hair. A deep plum purple color will certainly attract everyone’s attention, especially if you add lavender money pieces. Everything about this hairstyle is eye-catching.
6. Plum Balayage with Brown Roots. An even color might look unnatural, flat, and boring overall, so we recommend adding a few other shades and highlights, of course.
7. Plum Brown Hair Color. If you already have brown hair, lucky you! You may just wash your hair with a plum coloring shampoo – and the job is done!
8. Light Plum Hair Color. If you aren’t fond of neon and rich colors, try pastel plum. This is a very feminine shade that will make you look a few years younger and feel romantic.
9. Raspberry Plum Hair Color. This one is for the brightest ladies. We bet not everyone is bold enough to dye their hair like that. Are you?
10. Black and Plum Balayage. Yes, we love balayage! This one would be perfect for girls with nearly black hair. And remember, you ARE a queen.
11. Plum Hair with Fuchsia Streaks. To spice up your look, you don’t need to go full-plum – just add a couple of streaks to rock this Harley Quinn-inspired style.
12. Dark Plum Hair Color. If you are a romantic, you will probably love this dark plum hair color. Add some highlights to enhance texture and dimension.
13. Black Plum Hair Color. Pop stars used to blend black strands into their blonde hair in the early two thousands. Now try plum black hair and see how modern it looks!
14. Plum Hair in Money Pieces. Nothing gives as much interest to black hair as bright highlights. No matter how old you are, plum purple hair streaks are a great way to embrace your fun personality.
15. Plum Burgundy Hair Color. This beautiful plum burgundy hue is subtle and chic. Nothing’s better if you want to test plum red color for brunette hair. It works great for both business ladies and street-style icons.
16. Plum Hair Color with Highlights. While it might be tricky for blonde girls to experiment with plum dyes, brunettes can do it with ease. The deep purple balayage with beautiful midshaft highlights is a great idea!
17. Black Cherry Plum Hair Color. What a beautiful shade of plum! It has an amazing velvety finish that blends burgundy and plum purple hair color for a spectacular result.
18. Cherry Plum Hair Color. We can’t get enough of these magnificent red hues on black plum hair. Black, cherry red, and plum brown hair colors mix perfectly.
19. Black to Fuchsia Ombre. Check how this vivid dye job completes the choppy cut. If you have black hair, don’t be shy and spice up your style by rocking this bright shade of plum.
20. Plum Hair Color in Highlights. You can either use plum color as a base or add plum highlights on black or dark brown hair. It’s a win-win solution either way!
21. Chunky Burgundy Highlights. Check out this super-rich plum burgundy hair color that goes so well with black.
22. Plum Red Hair. The deep plum color with red and pinkish hues is such a beautiful piece of art! If you have green eyes, this color scheme will be pure magic on you.
23. Glossy Plum Balayage Hair. In case you haven’t decided yet which shade of plum you want to try, go for the classic plum color! It looks gorgeous on everyone, especially women with blue or hazel eyes.
24. Chocolate Plum. This hair looks like chocolate with blueberry bits. Yum! Go for subtle or bright highlights, depending on your personality and mood.
25. Mahogany Hair. This highly rich hair color blends shades of brown, red, and purple to deliver the perfect spicy mix. The outcome is striking in the best way possible.
26. High-Shine Plum Hair Color. What’s great about this idea is that it suits every lady who prefers dark hair colors, be it a businesswoman, a romantic girl, or an older lady.
27. Muted Rose Plum Hair. Pink tones are trendy right now, so you can experiment with this sophisticated light rose plum balayage if you don’t want anything too flashy.
28. Eggplant Plum. Refresh your brunette hair with intense purples. For a dramatic effect, try this shiny eggplant coloring and you won’t stay unnoticed.
29. Striking Amethyst. Amethyst is slowly becoming even more popular than lavender for hair colors. The shades are quite similar, but amethyst is typically darker.
30. Plum Dark Burgundy Hair. A pinch of red can work miracles for any hair color. The result is radiant – it would look incredible on any hair texture.
If you’re looking to change up your hairstyle this season, try a surprising pop of color with plum hair. This bright color is fantastic because, as we have just seen, it comes in any shade and depth imaginable and can flatter any skin tone and eye color. All you have to do is decide which one is for you!