50 Most Enviable Stacked Haircuts to Upgrade Your Look
A stacked haircut doesn’t have to be plain – upgrade it with a new color, highlights, layers, waves, or curls. Stacked haircuts are meant to give you shape, volume, and texture.
Check our list of sexy stacked looks to try during your next trip to the salon.
1. Red Stacked Angled Bob. Try a steeply angled bob with longer feathered pieces that you can style straight or curly depending on the mood and outfit you’re wearing.
2. Wavy Stacked Bob. This is a great short stacked bob haircut for thin hair because of the longer sliced layers. To add extra volume for thin-haired ladies, spray dry shampoo after styling.
3. Straight Choppy Inverted Bob. Check the contrast of clean edges and shattered, choppy texture within. To keep your look sleek, use a hair protectant before styling and your favorite hair oil afterwards.
4. Medium Stacked Bob Haircut. Add a few chunky shorter layers and a couple of warm touches to your basic silver bob cut to refresh your look.
5. Long Layered Stacked Bob. Go for a sexy, edgy look with a black blunt cut that will bring attention to your healthy hair and slim neckline.
6. Blonde Piece-y Stacked Bob. The choppy cut gives off a sassy vibe; style straight or in loose waves.
7. Messy Curls and Highlights. Here’s a nice short stacked haircut for wavy hair. Having uneven layers and partial highlights brings out the natural texture of your hair.
8. Stacked Neckline Bob. The neckline cut guarantees that you look neat and your hair doesn’t overwhelm you.
9. Medium Stacked Haircut. Calling all thick-haired ladies, this cut is for you because it shows off your thick locks.
10. Sassy Sharp Bob. Look how sharp that angled cut is? If you’re thinking about going for a new look with an edgy vibe – here’s an idea for you.
11. Slightly Stacked Soft Pink Bob. The slightly stacked bob haircut is so effortlessly chic and playful because of the fun hint of pink and light layers for added texture.
12. Smooth Brown Stacked Bob. A side view of a stacked bob is a great way to see how the cut will show your jawline and neck.
13. Stacked Shaggy Blonde Bob. Combine stacked and shaggy layers and embrace a modern bob. Dress it up with a sophisticated color.
14. Stacked A-Line Haircut. A crisp a line cut can add an edge into your everyday look. Try this style straight by blowing it out and spraying some volumizing spray at the end to keep the height all day long.
15. Medium Stacked Bob. Let the rich red color be the focal point of your style and complete it with an accurate stacked shape.
16. Stacked Bob Haircut with Bangs. Give the traditional bob cut a twist with short front bangs. Both edgy and chic – you can style it all straight or with waves for face-framing lengths.
17. Feathered Stacked Bob. In terms of stacked bob hairstyles, this one will give you the most texture and volume.
18. Shiny Bob with Long Stacked Layers. Keep the medium length you want with this cute lived-in bob. The stacked layers will bring height and volume back into your hair.
19. Stacked Bob with Feathered Layers. For fine-haired ladies, you may pair the popular stacked shape with feathered layering and babylights. Start fresh and work with healthy hair!
20. Two-Tone Razored Stacked Bob. The balayage style gives a playful twist to this stacked cut. Have the highlight color on the shorter layers for an edgy look.
21. Icy Blonde Bob. A short cut with a stacked back and messy curls is great for ladies with thick hair because you can get major volume and movement with big layered curls!
22. Frizzy Stacked Bob. We love the long stacked layers with a frizzy effect that give a boost of volume and texture. The style truly illuminates energy and effortless chic.
23. Angled Stacked Bob. Look at the gorgeous transition between ash blonde, strawberry blonde and caramel! You can have longer layers or shorter stacked layers with this cut, and it will still look beautiful.
24. Long Layered Stacked Cut. We admire the dynamic shape, rich color and textured ends that come with this style, because you get a bright, classy look with a playful vibe!
25. Inverted Stacked Bob. A jaw-length cut that has stacked layers help you keep the texture and volume you want.
26. Stacked Asymmetrical Haircut. What a nice matte black bob! It breathes with freedom and femininity.
27. Stacked Bob with Disconnected Layers. To get the perfect amount of texture with this style, try using mousse when your hair is damp and let it air dry. If you are impatient and can’t wait, blow out the waves with a diffuser.
28. Walnut Brown Stacked Bob. Look how much height she has? If you want to get volume and height back into your hair, stacked layers are the way to go. This cut works great with any face shape and hair type.
29. Edgy Angled Cut. With a stacked neckline cut, you can embrace a bob in the back and lob in the front. What a cool, dynamic look for a modern working lady.
30. Dark Chocolate Bob. We love how the stacked layers show the richness of the black balayage color and how shiny it is!
31. Sassy Texture. Pair longer stacked layers with shorter choppy pieces on top and spice up with chunky highlights. An eye-catching bob look is ready and waiting!
32. Back View of Stacked Cut. For ladies with thinner hair who are struggling with dull locks, try going for a shorter inverted cut so you can achieve a fuller, thicker style. By cutting off your dull ends, you let your hair breathe and grow healthier.
33. Stacked Balayage. We love the back view photos for stacked cuts because you can really see where the stacked layers meet and how they boost each other.
34. Choppy Layers. Choppy layers make and break this sassy stacked bob, because they aren’t meant to be perfect but somehow, they always look effortlessly chic. You can achieve the style by adding mousse or sea salt spray and letting your hair air dry to get this wavy texture.
35. Super Short Stacked Bob. Look how straight and chic that neckline cut it. The stacked layers are a bit more subtle in this look but that’s what makes it so dreamy!
36. Messy Bob. A short stacked haircut for wavy hair can be blended with a shag, and you’ll get a chic messy bob. Choose a steeper angle for an edgier look.
37. Straight Burgundy Red Bob. We love the beautiful layers that don’t break the silhouette of this straight bob style. It gives off such a clean look that we can’t get enough of it!
38. Sleek Straight Inverted Bob. Short stacked layers show of the contrast of the base color with the highlighted top layer. With this cut you instantly get depth and thicker-looking hair.
39. Long Angled Bob. Growing out of a stacked bob haircut is not such a challenge as it may seem at first glance. Transition to an angled lob and experiment with wavy hairstyles.
40. Stacked Wavy Hairstyle. These undone waves will save even an imperfect shape of a grown out cut. Highlights are a pleasant bonus!
41. Silver Pixie. Check this short stacked pixie cut with clean and crisp edges. The color is chic and modern – who would resist it?
42. Short Stacked Pixie Haircut. Look how much depth this color transition has and how the stacked layers add crown volume!
43. Grey Wavy Bob. A must for older women in order to embrace the grey and add a touch of sophistication. You can style this wavy or straight, and it will look great on anyone.
44. Bold Bob. We’d do a double take at the amazing color and razored finish. Feminine and funky, this bob is as unique as you are!
45. Frizzy Rounded Bob. Polished and rounded yet frizzy; blonde yet with a dark underlayer – this bob is not quite simple, definitely full of surprises!
46. Stacked Asymmetrical Haircut. Try a longer length and play with asymmetry for a change.
47. Rocker Bob. We get rocker chic vibes from this cut because of the longer pieces in the front and a short straight across back.
48. Sharp Geometric Cut. Go for a shade of wine that makes you feel confident and let your cut do the rest of the talking.
49. Wavy Blonde Bob. We love the amount of texture in this style so much! It brings out the natural shine in your hair while giving you the bounce of a shorter cut.
50. Sleek Mid-Length Bob. This delicious brunette bob is eye candy! The stacked shape and high shine finish definitely flatter it.
The stacked haircut isn’t predictable; there are always a bunch of interesting variations that can work for you. If you want shorter stacked layers with face-framing pieces, go for it next time you’re heading to the salon!