50 Most Enviable Stacked Bob Haircuts to Upgrade Your Look
A stacked haircut doesn’t have to be plain – upgrade it with a new color, highlights, layers, waves, or curls. Stacked haircuts are meant to give you shape, volume, and texture.
Check our list of sexy stacked bob and pixie looks to try during your next trip to the salon.
1. Blonde Piece-y Stacked Bob. The choppy cut gives off a sassy vibe; style straight or in loose waves.
2. Feathered Stacked Bob. In terms of stacked bob hairstyles, this one will give you the most texture and volume.
3. Stacked Balayage. We love the back view photos for stacked cuts because you can really see where the stacked layers meet and how they boost each other.
4. Stacked Wavy Hairstyle. These undone waves will save even an imperfect shape of a grown out cut. Highlights are a pleasant bonus!
5. Sleek Straight Inverted Bob. Short stacked layers show of the contrast of the base color with the highlighted top layer. With this cut you instantly get depth and thicker-looking hair.
6. Medium Stacked Haircut. Calling all thick-haired ladies, this cut is for you because it shows off your thick locks.
7. Walnut Brown Stacked Bob. Look how much height she has? If you want to get volume and height back into your hair, stacked layers are the way to go. This cut works great with any face shape and hair type.
8. Sassy Texture. Pair longer stacked layers with shorter choppy pieces on top and spice up with chunky highlights. An eye-catching bob look is ready and waiting!
9. Silver Pixie. Check this short stacked pixie cut with clean and crisp edges. The color is chic and modern – who would resist it?
10. Short Stacked Pixie Haircut. Look how much depth this color transition has and how the stacked layers add crown volume!
11. Straight Burgundy Red Bob. We love the beautiful layers that don’t break the silhouette of this straight bob style. It gives off such a clean look that we can’t get enough of it!
12. Back View of Stacked Cut. For ladies with thinner hair who are struggling with dull locks, try going for a shorter inverted cut so you can achieve a fuller, thicker style. By cutting off your dull ends, you let your hair breathe and grow healthier.
13. Two-Tone Razored Stacked Bob. The balayage style gives a playful twist to this stacked cut. Have the highlight color on the shorter layers for an edgy look.
14. Straight Choppy Inverted Bob. Check the contrast of clean edges and shattered, choppy texture within. To keep your look sleek, use a hair protectant before styling and your favorite hair oil afterwards.
15. Gray Wavy Bob. A must for older women in order to embrace the gray and add a touch of sophistication. You can style this wavy or straight, and it will look great on anyone.
16. Long Layered Stacked Cut. We admire the dynamic shape, rich color and textured ends that come with this style, because you get a bright, classy look with a playful vibe!
17. Icy Blonde Bob. A short cut with a stacked back and messy curls is great for ladies with thick hair because you can get major volume and movement with big layered curls!
18. Medium Stacked Bob. Let the rich red color be the focal point of your style and complete it with an accurate stacked shape.
19. Frizzy Stacked Bob. We love the long stacked layers with a frizzy effect that give a boost of volume and texture. The style truly illuminates energy and effortless chic.
20. Medium Stacked Bob Haircut. Add a few chunky shorter layers and a couple of warm touches to your basic silver bob cut to refresh your look.
21. Wispy Short Stacked Bob with Balayage. Show off your balayage color by keeping the longest length in the front and cropping layers towards the nape. Add some texture with stacked layers.
22. Wavy Stacked Bob with Pink Highlights. A beautiful stacked bob for thick hair. Highlight the dimension of your hair with a soft color transition and some cute accents like highlighted tips.
23. Stacked Haircut for Straight Hair. The rounded bob with textured ends is slightly shorter in the back and frames the face beautifully with long wispy layers.
24. Elongated Medium Stacked Bob. A feathered style that has plenty of volume in the crown area thanks to the puffy cut. It boosts the body of straight fine hair. The elongated bit is a sweet face-framing accent.
25. Stacked Bob Haircut with Accurate Edges. An untraditional and pretty trendy bob style. Play around with the length, texture, and change up the usual A-line with an edgier arch-line that will peek through the messier top layers of your hair.
26. Soft Jaw-Length Stacked Layered Bob. One of the cutest short stacked haircuts that is great for defining your jaw-line and beautiful facial features. A deep parting allows for some soft side bangs, moving most of the volume to your preferred side.
27. Stacked Angled Bob with Highlights. A take on your typical “Victoria Beckham” cut. Wispy layers put into mild beach waves are set to fit almost anyone, while caramel highlights will add some definition to your voluminous crown.
28. Choppy Burgundy Bob Cut. When going for short hairstyles, some women love to pair them with an exciting color to match. A shattered bob with a messier shorter back will look even better in a rich burgundy shade.
29. Feathered Stacked Bob Haircut with Highlights. Bring more flavor to the style with bronze highlights scattered over your head. Different colors will naturally lift the feathery crown of the haircut and give you an effortlessly flawless appearance.
30. Choppy Tousled Bob Cut. Puffy crown layers in short stacked haircuts are an absolute lifesaver if you want to keep your mane full-bodied and lively. Bring out the volume in the back with round stacks and make the front longer and textured with wisps on the ends.
31. Stacked Bob with Purple Highlights. The mix of deep magenta and black is surely the one to make a statement. The cut will fit women with rounder face shapes and the long fringe accent is a great option to balance out your facial features.
32. Rounded Bob with Swoopy Front Layers. The neck-length stacked bob is a wonderful base for expressing your creativity. Add a lifted portion of front layers elegantly swooped to the back to elongate the face and slim it down a bit.
33. Pointy Layered Stacked Back Haircut. A bright hair color is a perfect way to express yourself and makes for a great conversation starter. The cut with a feathered top, wisps on the neck, and longer front layers is a godsend for square and rectangular face shapes. It softens the face without taking away your character.
34. Bronde Longer Stacked Haircut. The romantic chunky curls turn the inverted cut into a very soft stylish ‘do and let you show off your beautiful dimensional bronde balayage.
35. Black Bob with a Nape Undercut. Absolutely futuristic and full of charisma, sleek cuts are designed for women with a slender bone structure. This awesome bob accentuates the defined jawline, sharp cheekbones, and looks flawless from any side.
36. Asymmetrical Stacked Bob. A simple angled bob with a puffy back really softens the sharpness in your face, while simultaneously giving you an effortless messy-meets-classy look. For extra volume in the back, tease and use plenty of hairspray.
37. Balayage Curly Stacked Bob. A cut like that removes some weight off the top part of your body and makes your look tall and fit. A very soft bronde balayage is an elegant hair color solution for women of any age.
38. Short Stacked Inverted Bob. The style that will fit both thin and thick hair thanks to the springy lower layers and a lighter top stack of straight locks. The elongated front part delivers a gentle, mystically elegant appeal.
39. Accurate Stacked Black Bob. The beautiful thing about stacked hairstyles is that you can choose pretty much any look and feel individual and flawless. The sleek razored nape cut with longer strands in the front helps to lift the bottom part of your face.
40. Classic Blonde Angled Cut. It depends on whether you want to go the traditional way or change things up a notch, but if you want to keep the style voluminous and chic 24/7, then swoop most of the body to your favorite side and tease the crown layers a little.
41. Stacked Bob with Side Bangs. A round silhouette complimented with crisp ends and a sharp balayage will work perfectly for fine hair. Add some longer bangs for some balance or plain fun!
42. Auburn Stacked Bob with Swoopy Layers. This style is perfect for thick hair. A classic elongated bob, just with a fancier blow out that hits different. A cute idea of a fall hair color.
43. Wavy Stacked Bob with Babylights. A stacked shaggy bob is a cool option for thicker wavy hair. Check this body and texture! Play it up with random highlights here and there.
44. Natural Stacked Bob Haircut. Bring something original into the classic angled bob by swooping thick long bangs towards your nape. The slightly inverted bob looks full of movement and is perfect for thick hair.
45. Shaggy Stacked A-Line Haircut. The shorter you go, the more volume your hair seems to have. Such layered cuts are a godsend for both thick and thin hair!
46. Feminine Shiny Long Stacked Bob. Check this bob haircut back view. As edgy as most modern short bob cuts appear, giving it a sleek finish and an exquisite balayage solution is a very appealing feminine way to go.
47. Stacked Pixie-Bob with Undercut. The blunt undercut bob surely takes off a year or two and elongates your neck! With those multiple layers, you will forget worrying about your thin hair.
48. Wavy Layered Bob with Wispy Ends. Bring attention to your cheekbones and lift up the weight off your back with a tousled stack. The natural ash brown hair color softens the edgy cut and makes it look more delicate.
49. Stacked Bob with Blonde Highlights. A longer pixie with fun accents such as platinum blonde highlights will give anyone a flirty and charismatic feeling. It also looks rather well with some bangs.
50. Shoulder Length Stacked Bob. Classy, mind-blowing, elegant, and absolutely sleek, the long stacked bob is the best hairstyle for the times when you simply cannot decide between a lob and a pixie.
The stacked haircut isn’t predictable; there are always a bunch of interesting variations that can work for you. If you want shorter stacked layers with face-framing pieces, go for one of the stacked bobs next time you’re heading to the salon!