40 Hottest Weave Hairstyles That Turn Heads Whenever, Wherever
Are you looking to try one of those weave hairstyles that have been steadily getting popular nowadays? We have collected the most beautiful photos from the top hairstylists around the globe for you, so get ready to pin and screenshot the ones you love!
What is a weave? Weaves are done with hair extensions. There are two types of weaves, natural human weave bundles, and synthetic ones. Weaves are either sewn, glued, or clipped to your hair for additional length, texture, and/or thickness.
There are the cutest and most beautiful weave styles you can choose from below. They are all on-trend in 2022.
1. Side Part Quick Weave Bob. Your ultimate runway-ready look, even for casual occasions! You don’t need any advanced styling skills to look good with it. Besides, you can add warmer shades to your hair for a little fun.
2. Curly Side-Parted Micro Links Weave. You can have this beautiful layered hair with extensions easily! Make it even more stunning with partial warm highlights and big curls.
3. Curly Bob Glueless Weave. This is a glorious style oozing sophistication. Look classy and sexy at the same time with your short weave curls.
4. Curly Burgundy Frontal Wig Weave Style. Get a classic 80s look with voluminous curls and a little bit of 2022 spice with a burgundy color. Go wear that fancy dress and accessories to pair with your new weave hairstyle.
5. Long Classy Weave Install. How many bundles do you need for your weave hairstyle? Two bundles are enough for partial weaves, and you’ll have a gorgeous look you can flaunt anywhere. For a full weave hairstyle, you will need 3-4 bundles.
6. Long Chocolate Curly Weave Style. The focus of this gorgeous weave hairstyle is the rich chocolate color which is showcased perfectly thanks to the big bouncy curls.
7. Elegant Long Layered Weave. You can try this style with the braided or braidless weave method depending on your preference. These natural-looking weave extensions work well with colored hair as well!
8. Straight Blunt Quick Weave Bob. A sexy and sleek look for a short-length style, this bob weave with blunt ends is the definition of elegance.
9. Curly Quick Weave Pixie. Can weaves help grow your hair? With some added extensions, your hair will continue growing healthy, as weaves protect natural hair from heat styling and other negative factors! Short curly weaves are cute and simple to get you going every day.
10. Side Part Weave Bob Hairstyle. A perfect hairstyle for work. You don’t have to put a lot of effort into styling your locks with weave bob hairstyles. Blow-dry your hair, and that’s it.
11. Marvelous Quick Weave. Bob weave hairstyles are among the most popular quick weave styles. A favorite hairstyle for trendy black women, both working-class ladies, and students alike. Super-duper fashionable especially when sleek and blunt cut.
12. Long Half-Up Half-Down Weave. Oh, the freshness of neon hair on black skin! Her flaming hot weave hair is an absolute showstopper. Don’t know which is more attractive – the fascinating half-up half-down weave style or the fiery orange tresses.
13. Curly Quick Weave Hairstyle. One secret to giving your weave hairstyle a convincingly natural look is to choose a weave that resembles Afro-American hair. This weave hairstyle perfectly mimics relaxed and curled Afro hair.
14. Short Quick Weave Styles. Weave hair so natural-looking that one could take it for her own hair. Weave hair versions of short pixies and bob hairstyles can look absolutely gorgeous! Those bouncy curls swept to the front lend a funky touch to this curly crop.
15. Ponytail Hairstyle with Weave. With a simple twist here and there, you can convert a basic hairstyle into a fascinating one. The long, face-framing strands add a stunning detail to this classy ponytail.
16. Long Weave Hairstyles. Some hairstyles for black women can just leave us speechless. Unleash the Nubian queen in you with this long and gorgeous wavy hair. Seemingly endless ripples of raven-black hair are definitely bound to capture attention anytime anywhere.
17. Short Weave Hairstyle with Undercut. The buzz-cut hairstyle packs a punch of edgy vibes. If you wanna rock short hair, combine an undercut and a short weave hairstyle. The side pieces and choppy wispy bangs go well with this style.
18. Lace Frontal Weave Hairstyles. Hairstyles with weave are getting upgraded day by day. Now you can rock any weave hairstyle of your choice without worrying about it looking oddly artificial. Thanks to lace frontal closures. The magnificent finish of this weave hair is on point. The makeup? On fleek.
19. Thick Long Two-Tone Weave. Quick weave styles let you rock your hair in any style. Fulfill your hair fantasies. The options are unlimited. Quick weave hairstyles got you covered whether you want your hair short and kinky, long and flowy, or full and luxuriant.
20. Pretty Bob Weave. Straight bob hairstyles are a timeless treasure for most women. The beauty is in their simplicity. The blunt-cut ends, neck length, center-parting, and overall perfection give such short weave hairstyles effortless allure.
21. Long Voluminous Curls. If you’ve never worn this quick weave hairstyle before, you definitely need to try it. The center-parted voluminous curls, a favorite of Michelle Obama, are really voguish. The wide curtain bangs provide perfect concealment for a large forehead.
22. Side-Parted Quick Weave Style. It’s no news that a side part flatters most face shapes. It softens harsh jaw-lines and evens out the masculinity of a square face. Check those edges. Cool, eh?
23. Super-Long Quick Weave Ponytail. Weave hair can easily be styled into the most beautiful ponytails. This hairstyle is very convenient and versatile, and also quite suitable for any occasion.
24. Side-Parted Hair with Root Smudge. This side part weave hairstyle is flattering for any face shape. The color of the lengths is eye-catching and the root smudge effect is simply charming.
25. High-Low Quick Bob Weave. Live your dreams. Let your imagination go wild. With quick weave hairstyles, once you can picture it, you can have it. This graceful, high-low bob is all the evidence you need. The style is full of attention-grabbing details and yet so decently cute.
26. Quick Weave Bob with Jagged Bangs. Rock your hair like a diva with the ever-fashionable bob-and-bangs hairstyle. The thick, eye-grazing bangs are there to draw attention to your face. The soft shade of blonde makes a beautiful contrast to her skin tone.
27. Spiky Cropped Pixie. Sassy and cool hug each other on this short weave hairstyle. The style is as cool and classy as only a pixie can be. Longer spiky curls at the crown introduce an edgy mohawk touch to the mix.
28. Curly Weave Hairstyle. Mesmerizing jet-black hair with rivulets upon rivulets! The middle parting of her quick weave looks surprisingly good on her heart-shaped face. Those exquisite baby hairs in the front enhance the angelic beauty of her hair.
29. High Ponytail Quick Weave Style. Wow. This ponytail quick weave style is one of a kind. Even if you don’t like ponytails, you may fall in love with this one. Elegant and youthful in a refreshing way. The long wispy bangs and blunt edge of the tail contribute immensely to the beauty of this weave hairstyle.
30. Bob Weave with Underlights. There are versatile weave hairstyles for black women. Just find your style and own it. Play around with length, color, parting, style, etc. to find what works for you. Don’t underestimate the power of laid-back baby hairs. Quick weave hair needs to pop. So, use some highlights or other accents.
31. Bob with a Middle Part Full Quick Weave. The low-maintenance straight bob weave hairstyle is right before your eyes. You just need a comb, and you’re done styling. Pair your new hairstyle with classic red lipstick, and you’re good to go.
32. Blonde Blunt Bob Wig with Bangs. All types of weaves are harmless for your hair. As long as you do proper hair care. Feel like a boss with your full bangs and add a little flavor with a pure blonde color.
33. Sleek Ponytail Weave. Check this gorgeous style. If you don’t want to put all your hair in one ponytail, you can opt for half up half down weaves. Consult your hairstylist and experiment!
34. Asymmetrical Bob Weaves. Get a fresh and natural look to run your everyday errands comfortably. It also looks flawless without any extra effort!
35. Middle Part Closure Weaves. Ladies with oblong faces could never go wrong with a middle part. You can also have a little fun by getting bright-colored weave extensions.
36. Traditional Leave Out Sew In Weave. This style is simple and fresh – perfect for your everyday look. But, how long does a sew-in last? The cost will be worth it as you’ll enjoy the look for up to eight weeks.
37. Low Hairline Frontal Install Weave. Get a magnificent look with a warm golden brown shade on long hair. For an even sexier look, add waves or curls.
38. Short Protective Quick Weaves. Perfect for any occasion, the sleek short hair weave boosts your overall look and makes you shine day and night. Pixie styles never go out of fashion!
39. Weave with a Leave Out. What is the difference between full and partial weaves? A full weave style is made with your natural locks completely hidden under the weave (e.g. braided) to have a full weave of hair attached. A leave out means that some layers of your hair are not braided to enable you to create updos or for a more naturally-looking crown.
40. Black Stacked Quick Weave Bob. This is an elegant hairstyle to fit all the events you plan to attend. It is also extremely flattering for all face shapes!
Now, you have 40 insanely gorgeous weave hairstyles to choose from. Take your pick and show your cool weave style to the world! Time to try something brand new!