50 Insanely Pretty Short Hairstyles with Bangs You’ll Want to Copy
Rocking short hair with bangs is one of the best ways to wear any above the shoulder length. Your choice can be a side bang, cropped fringe, or trendy curtain bangs – there is something for everyone.
Here are the 50 best short hair cuts with bangs to look through before your next visit to your stylist.
1. Short Wavy Hair with Bangs. Thick beachy waves look so lovely on slightly messy short hair. A side-swept voluminous fringe blends seamlessly with the style.
2. Short Layered Hair with Bangs. A fun style that’s created with plenty of texture thanks to the full head of layers and a fun cropped fringe.
3. Short Bob with a Layered Side Fringe. Bring some lightness to your stacked bob with a textured thick fringe. If you part your wispy bangs on one side, it can visually give more volume and even out the locks around.
4. Choppy Pixie with Feathered Bangs. The queen of all short hairstyles with bangs, this pixie is completed with a long side fringe. It works best on thicker hair but medium hair texture can pull it off too.
5. Soft Bob with a Feathery Fringe. A classic that suits thin hair of any hair color. It instantly gives off a dreamy vibe because of its tousled texture, and the fringe will have you feeling like one of those French girls, no doubt.
6. Asymmetrical Short Hair with Bangs. A layered asymmetrical cut with see-through bangs will hands down get everyone’s attention in the room. Besides, it doesn’t require much styling, as it’s pretty out there on its own.
7. Short Hair with Side Swept Bangs. One of the most popular hairstyles for short hair with bangs thanks to Ruby Rose who has actually made it so popular. Nothing beats those edgy choppy bangs!
8. Short Hair with Curtain Bangs. Audrey Tautou style bangs can create a dreamy and romantic look in no time. Besides, this hairdo doesn’t take much time to style!
9. Sliced Pixie for Black Hair. Arguably one of the most effortless short haircuts with bangs that you will fall in love with. To style it, you will simply need some texturizing product to give your hair more grip.
10. Bangs with Short Layered Hair. This messy cut has longer sides, shorter back and added volume at the top, with most of it, swept to the front in a thick fringe. Looks best on thick-haired girls!
11. Short Thick Hair with Bangs. A cut that is mostly all bangs because of the thickness of the hair! The classy hairdo has plenty of dimensions thanks to the color, layers, and a sleek nape undercut.
12. Wavy Bob with Wispy Bangs. One of the easiest ways to style short hair with bangs is with a curling iron or wand. Slightly straighten your bangs to leave them framing your face on the sides and create soft beachy waves throughout the length for a soft everyday feel.
13. Short Bob with Bangs. An old-fashioned look that is easy to recreate and doesn’t require much time to maintain at home.
14. Wispy Bangs with Short Hair. Wispy bangs are as cute as it can get, besides they may help to visually shorten your face if necessary, but generally they work for all face shapes.
15. Edgy Pixie with Bangs. Show off your bold side with a choppy pixie cut. Razor cut nape and sides look amazing framed by a messy fringe.
16. Textured Short Hair with Bangs. The sharp and edgy look is both effortlessly chic and grungy. Thanks to the sleek fringe with pointy ends topped with a nest-like shaggy crown.
17. Choppy Champagne Blonde Pixie. If you’re looking for cute short hairstyles with bangs, search no more. This hairdo will blissfully open up your sharp features with micro bangs acting as a natural highlight for your big eyes and bushy brows.
18. Short Bob with Curtain Bangs. Nothing highlights your dreamy eyes better than a good old long curtain bang. Short hair with side bangs is super easy to maintain, plus chin-length cuts fit any face shape.
19. Wispy Long Bangs Short Hair. If you have nice cheekbones, leaving thick wispy bangs out will casually frame your face and create a natural shadow for an even edgier look.
20. Pixie Bob with Layers and Bangs. Take some weight off your shoulders with a textured version of a short cut with bangs. The lower layers make up a solid foundation for the light and feathery crown which renders an imponderable and soft look to the hairstyle.
21. Long Pixie with a Feathered Fringe. Today’s hairstyles for short hair with bangs are full of style. This one features movement and texture. Besides, it is super easy to style. The longer hair at the nape highlights your neck’s length, giving you a royal makeover.
22. Super Short Razored Bob with Bangs. The short hair with wispy bangs ultimately gives off a somewhat grungy 90s vibe. The good thing about this particular styling idea is that it doesn’t require more than a hairdryer and a round brush to recreate!
23. Copper Red Short Hair with Curtain Bangs. A multi-layered short bob can deliver an absolutely remarkable dimension for your freshly colored hair. The feathered pieces throughout the cut naturally bring out the best in your new dramatic color.
24. Shaggy Bob with Feathery Bangs. A modern style for girls who like unique and stylish everyday looks. It’s chic and works for most hair textures, and doesn’t need much skill to style at home.
25. Very Short Hair with Bangs. While the hairdo seems really short, it is far from boring: the layered crown keeps the volume up and the pointy textured micro fringe creates a soft face frame for days.
26. Curly Pixie with Long Bangs. Modern hairstyles skillfully blend long and short lengths, straight hair and curls. The undercut with long bangs presents a fresh inverted cut and an outstanding whimsical hairdo!
27. Layered Undercut Pixie with Full Bangs. Easily add something special to the classic pixie cut using contrasts. Play with volume, length, and texture. Add subtle highlights to customize the look.
28. Short Straight Hair with Baby Bangs. If you have a high forehead, baby bangs will balance out your proportions beautifully. Fear not, they won’t look like the time, when you chopped it yourself in the 5th grade. Just find a good hairstylist or an easy youtube tutorial on how to DIY short bangs at home.
29. Short Black Hair with Piece-y Bangs. Complement your delicate oval-shaped face with a jagged fringe. The overall hairdo is effortless and good for growing out after a big chop.
30. Edgy Pixie with Very Long Bangs. Show off your edgy side with a style to match. The tapered back and choppy layers all over give it a bold, messy look. You can either fully cover your face with long bangs, or style them to your preferred side in a nice swoopy wave.
31. Pixie with a Long Side Fringe. A sleek classic pixie. Its layers are razor cut for a choppy, messy look, and you don’t need more than a tousle to keep it chic and stylish.
32. Ragged Bangs and a Short Bob. Experiment with hairstyles for short hair with bangs to achieve some fresh cool looks. If you want to accentuate your eyes or the upper half of your face in general, the spiky, chopped bangs can surely help with that.
33. Balayage Pixie with Short Bangs. Play around with color and show it off with a cute style to match. The razor cut sides and lower layers create a nice base for darker deep shades, leaving the top to burn bright with fiery burgundy tones.
34. Swoopy Layers and a Thick Side Fringe. Anyone can pull off short hair with a fringe when styled correctly. The rounded stacked back gives the style a nice voluminous body that is gently covered with feathered strands and a swoopy fringe.
35. Smooth Silver Pixie with Bangs. Jump on the silver fox trend, if you haven’t yet, and make it even better with a sleek long pixie cut. See for yourself what power this hairdo holds.
36. Bob with Short Curtain Bangs. If you have prominent features, put them in a frame, literally. A short bob and curtain baby bangs are life-changing if you have something to show off.
37. Textured Short Hair and Bangs. Faces with sharp cheekbones that could cut glass will find this messy symmetrical pixie a perfect fit. Style the crown layers any way you like and straighten the sides for an elongated look.
38. Rounded Pixie with Undercut. Get all the volume up to the top by razor cutting everything from sides to the nape. Shape your fringe with a razor as well to make it uneven.
39. Classic Bob with Full Bangs. Nothing beats the original smooth bob. It sits nicely just below your jawline, adding a delicate frame to your chin and neck. The slightly textured fringe softens up an otherwise edgy appearance.
40. Fairy Pixie with Puffy Bangs. For our miniature ladies, a soft pixie elongated to the sides and crowned with a thick fringe will always be the perfect option. It effortlessly underlines the magical features, giving you a glowing makeover.
41. Short Brown Hair with Bangs. Can you resist the charm of a cute pixie cut with messy bangs and a tapered nape? Neither can we.
42. Very Short Hair with Bangs. A stylish idea for fine hair. The cropped choppy layers definitely give that delicate, out-of-this-world appearance.
43. Over 50 Short Hair with Bangs. Older ladies love wearing shorter hairstyles to avoid the fuss of styling. For a modern and sophisticated feel, ask your stylist for cool side-swept bangs.
44. Short Black Hair with Bangs. An absolutely adorable way to style a longer version of a pixie with grunge-inspired jagged bangs.
45. Short Hair with Bangs for Round Faces. If you have been wearing a lob with bangs for a while and now want some change, try reshaping it into a cheeky shorter cut with jagged front bangs and shaggy layers throughout.
46. Short Hair with Bangs for Chubby Faces. Bring the most of the volume to the top and add some crisp piece-y side bangs – and you won’t recognize your plump cheeks!
47. Short Hair with Long Bangs. A traditional pixie with long choppy front bangs is a perfect cut to start with if it’s your first time going short.
48. Short Hair with Bangs and Glasses. Short bangs barely covering your forehead are a very good fit for chunky glasses. This short hairstyle with bangs suits perfectly girls with heart-shaped faces.
49. Short Straight Hair with Bangs. A choppy cropped bob, red lips, and blunt micro bangs are an easy way for anyone to look and feel French.
50. Trendy Short Hair. A non-traditional pixie with a twist! Mix and match any contrasting shades to better show off the color crashing.
Bangs are extremely fun when cut the right way and fitted to the shape of your beautiful face. There are thousands of options of how to go about it, and we bet you’ve found a couple of standout short hair with bangs designs to show your hairdresser at your next appointment!