30 Insanely Pretty Short Hairstyles with Bangs You’ll Want to Copy
Rocking short hair with bangs is one of the best ways to wear any above the shoulder length. Your choice can be a side bang, cropped fringe, or trendy curtain bangs – there is something for everyone.
Here are the 30 best short hair cuts with bangs to look through before your next visit to your stylist.
1. Short Brown Hair with Bangs. Can you resist the charm of a cute pixie cut with messy bangs and a tapered nape? Neither can we.
2. Short Straight Hair with Bangs. A choppy cropped bob, red lips, and blunt micro bangs are an easy way for anyone to look and feel French.
3. Edgy Pixie with Bangs. Show off your bold side with a choppy pixie cut. Razor cut nape and sides look amazing framed by a messy fringe.
4. Short Spiky Hair with Bangs. This edgy, funky cut can help you bring all your punk fantasies to life. Those grayish highlights help you look extra cool.
5. Short Hair with Bangs and Glasses. Short bangs barely covering your forehead are a very good fit for chunky glasses. This short hairstyle with bangs suits perfectly girls with heart-shaped faces.
6. Short Hair with Curtain Bangs. Audrey Tautou style bangs can create a dreamy and romantic look in no time. Besides, this hairdo doesn’t take much time to style!
7. Short Wavy Hair with Bangs. Thick beachy waves look so lovely on slightly messy short hair. A side-swept voluminous fringe blends seamlessly with the style.
8. Short Hair with Bangs for Black Women. The cute ringlets of raven black hair crown the head and fall in the front, creating nice little bangs.
9. Very Short Hair with Bangs. A stylish idea for fine hair. The cropped choppy layers definitely give that delicate, out-of-this-world appearance.
10. Short Haircut with Bangs for Thin Hair. A boyish pixie gets a volume boost on top thanks to the closely cropped sides. A win-win for thin and fine hair types.
11. Short Hair with Bangs and Undercut. The blunt bowl cut with feathered layers creates an illusion of extra height, which is a cool advantage! The undercut enhances this illusion.
12. Short Curly Hair with Bangs. Cut the right way; short curly hair can truly highlight your delicate facial features. Go for it to have your lovely curls look effortlessly nice at all times!
13. Short Hair with Long Bangs. A traditional pixie with long choppy front bangs is a perfect cut to start with if it’s your first time going short.
14. Short Hair with Bangs for Chubby Faces. Bring the most of the volume to the top and add some crisp piece-y side bangs – and you won’t recognize your plump cheeks!
15. Short Bob with Bangs. An old-fashioned look that is easy to recreate and doesn’t require much time to maintain at home.
16. Short Black Hair with Bangs. An absolutely adorable way to style a longer version of a pixie with grunge-inspired jagged bangs.
17. Trendy Short Hair. A non-traditional pixie with a twist! Mix and match any contrasting shades to better show off the color crashing.
18. Over 50 Short Hair with Bangs. Older ladies love wearing shorter hairstyles to avoid the fuss of styling. For a modern and sophisticated feel, ask your stylist for cool side-swept bangs.
19. Short Layered Hair with Bangs. A fun style that’s created with plenty of texture thanks to the full head of layers and a fun cropped fringe.
20. Wispy Bangs with Short Hair. Wispy bangs are as cute as it can get, besides they may help to visually shorten your face if necessary, but generally they work for all face shapes.
21. Short Thick Hair with Bangs. A cut that is mostly all bangs because of the thickness of the hair! The classy hairdo has plenty of dimensions thanks to the color, layers, and a sleek nape undercut.
22. Short Red Hair with Bangs. Not only are curtain bangs universal and suit most face shapes, but they also give you that irresistibly sweet French allure.
23. Bangs with Short Layered Hair. This messy cut has longer sides, shorter back and added volume at the top, with most of it, swept to the front in a thick fringe. Looks best on thick-haired girls!
24. Short Pink Hair with Bangs. Can you resist a cool color and a well-done pixie? We bet not. Angled longer bangs and shorter sides will be a great fit for any creative girl out there.
25. Bright Red Hair with Thick Bangs. A style that won’t take much time to look after at home – with a quick tousle, it looks puffy, and just the right amount of messy!
26. Short Choppy Hair with Bangs. A natural no-fuss Mohawk pixie for our bold ladies that love a little wispy fringe action for their short cut!
27. Short Curly Hair with Bangs. Take control of your unruly curls and have them neatly cropped. Add sexy wavy bangs to go with your cute pixie cut.
28. Short Hair with Bangs for Round Faces. If you have been wearing a lob with bangs for a while and now want some change, try reshaping it into a cheeky shorter cut with jagged front bangs and shaggy layers throughout.
29. Short Hair with Side Swept Bangs. One of the most popular hairstyles for short hair with bangs thanks to Ruby Rose who has actually made it so popular. Nothing beats those edgy choppy bangs!
30. Asymmetrical Short Hair with Bangs. A layered asymmetrical cut with see-through bangs will hands down get everyone’s attention in the room. Besides, it doesn’t require much styling, as it’s pretty out there on its own.
Bangs are extremely fun when cut the right way and fitted to the shape of your beautiful face. There are thousands of options of how to go about it, and we bet you’ve found a couple of standout short hair with bangs designs to show your hairdresser at your next appointment!