30 V-Cut Hairstyles to Switch Up Your Basic Haircut
Looking for V-Cut hair styles to get inspiration for your next salon visit? In this article, you’ll discover 30 V-Cuts to show your hairdresser as a reference!
So, sit back, relax, and enjoy our selection of the most beautiful and creative V-Cut hairdos.
1. V-Cut Hair with Layers. Add dimension to your long hair with some ripple layers that flow to the center. They will create levels in your hair length and make the hair flow more vivid.
2. V-Cut Long Hair. These fancy highlights add contrast to the dark background. Applying them to your V-Cut will make your hair color pop.
3. DIY V-Cut. How can I cut my hair V shape at home? If this question still bothers you, this means that you need a really good video tutorial. It is better if somebody else cuts your hair. If this is impossible, then follow one of the easy v-cut Youtube tutorials, like this one.
4. V-Cut with Light Ombre. Show your fashion-forward personality with a V-Cut and light ombre combination. It’s modern, chic, and impressive!
5. V Shape Long Hair with Layers. Feel like a romantic with this delicate hairstyle featuring soft curls. Match it with a solid shade like dark chocolate brown for a stylish look.
6. V-Cut with Lowlights. If you need a non-banal hair color to flatter your naturally thick hair with a fresh v-cut then try the cute salt-and-pepper hair trend. The thicker your hair, the more visible texture it will gain!
7. Rooted Layered V-Cut. Turn heads with a stunning platinum-colored V-Cut in a shade chosen by a pro for your skin tone. Shadow roots add up to such a gorgeous hairstyle perfectly.
8. V-Cut for Pin-Straight Hair. Which is better U-cut or V-cut? Go for the V-Cut if you want to make a statement. Unlike the U Cut that gives a more natural look, the V-Cut is bold and daring.
9. Rose and Wine V-Cut. Tap into your creative side and combine two romantic colors with your V-Cut, so they both stand out. Look at that gorgeous gradient!
10. Sleek V-Cut with Layers. Look chic and neat with this easy-to-maintain two-tier cut. It works great with all hair lengths, from shorter hair to super-long locks!
11. V-Cut with Midshaft Waves. Get a punk-rock princess look with an edgy V-Cut. This type of styling with bent waves is back again!
12. V-Cut with Flipped Up Layers. Feminine and dainty, the long layers frame your face nicely and make it look slimmer. Best combined with a root fade and delicate brightening highlights.
13. V-Cut with Soft Ribbon Curls. Adorable and fancy, the V-Cut with soft ribbon curls will show your lovely side. Opt for a subtle balayage with shadow roots, and you’ll look even more charming!
14. Wispy V-Cut with Bangs. Want your hair to feel lighter but don’t want to cut it short? Then try a wispy V-Cut with long side bangs.
15. Streamlined V-Cut for Straight Thick Hair. Upgrading the color of your hair and giving it a V shape will make your locks look and feel lighter. Regular trims and color updates are a must for every modern woman.
16. V-Haircut with Flared Layers. Add volume and make it double! This V-Cut style is also great for those with fine hair because it boosts volume and texture.
17. V Shape Long Layered Straight Hair. Should I cut my hair in a V shape? Yes! Especially if you have long, thick hair, the cascade of your locks as they fall down your back will be stunning and mesmerizing! One-length haircuts may look boring on your luxuriant mane.
18. Shattered V-Hairstyle. Take your hair game to the next level with some highlights that work well with layers and a V-Cut!
19. Soft V-Cut with Retro Curls. Women can now go back to the retro vibe with extra-large curls and some golden highlights. This is a great V-cut for naturally thick wavy hair!
20. V-Cut with Fine Layered Ends. Bring out the texture of your hair with highlights added to your V-Cut. Hazel, mahogany, and chocolate are our top picks for dark hair!
21. V-Cut Hair in Soft Waves. Be beach-ready with this sun-kissed hairstyle! The styling not only gives mermaid vibes but also remains easy to maintain regardless of the season.
22. V Shape Hair Cut with Layers. Smooth and light, this silken hairstyle is best for those who don’t like spending much time in beauty salons but want to look runway-ready.
23. Medium V-Cut Hair. V-Cuts can be performed on any hair length and work differently according to your hair texture. However, mid-length V-Cuts, such as this style with balayage, are among our favorites.
24. Hip-Length Disconnected V-Cut. Look carefree without being weighed down by your thick mane with the help of a V-Cut. Add some waves for extra cuteness!
25. Golden V-Cut Hair with Root Fade. Your lustrous locks will look unforgettable paired with a golden hue. Balayage, layers, and flipped-up ends are more than welcome!
26. Chocolate Brown Layered V-Cut. Boost your hair color with smooth and rich shades of brown and add multiple step layers.
27. Jagged V Shape Hair Cut. Add a quirky element to your hair when you opt for irregular hair lengths that still make up that undeniable V shape.
28. V-Cut Curly Hair. Craving for the bounce of locks like in TV commercials? Then get a V-Cut with layers and style big curls generating volume and movement.
29. Tousled V-Cut with Balayage. Create your feminine style with different dimensional shades by getting a V-shape shag haircut with highlights.
30. Sharp V Shape Hair. Having copper hair makes blue or green eyes pop, while the V-Cut appears bold and brave.
There you have it! Now you have 30 different V-Cut styles up your sleeve to choose from to fit your aesthetic and lifestyle. Screen or pin your favorite V-Cut hair style, book your hairstylist, and flaunt it wherever you go!