50 Astonishing Ideas for a Bob Haircut with Bangs
Who says that short hairstyles aren’t chic? You just need to find your perfect length, shape, and color. The trendy bob with bangs will seal the deal.
The bob with bangs 2020 can find its way to everyone’s heart. Follow our selection of ideas and get your fresh hairstyle inspiration.
1. Long Bob with Parted Side Bangs. Subtle waves and volume at the roots make the long bob look classy yet casual.
2. Beach Blonde Bob with Feathered Bangs. The crisp straight hairstyle with wispy bangs suits women of all ages. The fringe adds a touch of mystery and softens the look.
3. Wavy Bob with See-Through Bangs. This hairstyle is simple but cute. The layered cut looks beautiful with subtle beach waves and a light eyebrow-grazing fringe.
4. Classic Straight Blunt Bob with Long Bangs. The blunt long bob with side-swept bangs is the manifestation of elegance and chic within a short hairstyle.
5. Choppy Bob Haircut with Side Bangs. The side-swept bangs add more volume and vibrancy to the otherwise basic bob.
6. Messy Curly Bob with Bangs. Curls, curls, and curls – here, they’re featured in both the bob and bangs. It’s undeniable that they look stunning, with the color gradually changing from dark brown at the roots to natural blonde at the ends.
7. Beach-Waves Bob with Fringe. A deep, thick fringe that completely hides the forehead looks even more stunning when it completes a choppy chin-length bob with highlights.
8. Layered Bob with Fringe. This bob haircut with bangs boasts jagged edges and a deep fringe that hides the forehead, eyebrows, and even cheeks, meaning that this style will flatter round faces in particular.
9. Straight Bob with Parted Side Bangs. This choppy bob haircut with bangs is good for thick hair and dramatic looks.
10. Very Short Bob with Piece-y Bangs. The jaw-length bob and a short fringe are styled with subtle waves. The slightly messy look with massive boho-style earrings is bold and eye-catching.
11. Long Side Bangs and Angled Bob. Straight bob haircuts always look upgraded if enriched with trendy hair colors and highlights. A long side-swept fringe also adds some freshness to the regular angled bob.
12. Blonde Bob with Long Side Swept Bangs. These bangs can cover the whole face if they aren’t swept to the side. The tigress-esque look will show everyone who the real queen is.
13. Stacked Bob with a Wispy Fringe. The angled bob with bangs is slightly shorter in the back. This way, the neck is in the spotlight, while the face contours are hidden.
14. Stacked Bob with a Long Choppy Fringe. Such bob hairstyles with bangs give an impression of organized chaos with the seemingly perfect geometry of multiple layers.
15. Medium-Length Hairstyle with Layers and Bangs. Volume at the roots adds vibrancy to the short fringe and long, slightly wavy bob.
16. Lip-Length Bob with a Wispy Fringe. A voluminous brunette bob with partial blonde highlights and dynamic bangs. What can be more eye-catching? All attention will be yours.
17. Short-Length Bob Hairstyle with a Feminine Fringe. One of the most successful short bob haircuts with bangs makes use of a deep, well-set fringe. This look is delicate and elegant.
18. Bob with Half-Moon Short Bangs. The rounded arched fringe can cover big foreheads and slim down round faces. Pair with tousled mid-shaft waves and dimensional highlights on the sides.
19. Delicate Chin-Length Bob with Bangs. The subtle waves of this blonde bob with bangs bring volume and texture to otherwise flat fine hair.
20. Sleek French Bob with Blunt Bangs. To style a chin-length French bob with a deep fringe, use a round brush and plenty of hairspray.
21. Highlighted Shaggy Bob with Jagged Bangs. This bob cut with bangs has jagged edges, shaggy layers, and a color gradient from dark-brown to bleach blonde.
22. Front Bangs and Short Large Waves. The waves and almost-full bangs hide the contours of the face, attracting the eyes to your lips and chin.
23. Wavy Short Bob Haircuts with Bangs. An extremely short fringe that covers the upper forehead combined with a medium-to-short wavy bob creates a sophisticated look.
24. Shoulder-Length Bob with Bangs. The full bangs create an intriguing look. The long bob with bangs is slimming and adds dynamics to flatter the round face.
25. Asymmetrical Bob with Bangs at an Angle. A stacked bob with bangs swept to one side is a common choice among women of all ages – it’s comfortable and stylish.
26. Medium Bob with Choppy Bangs. A deep fringe with jagged edges perfectly suits long faces with big foreheads. And the medium length of this blunt bob with bangs is universal and flatters all face shapes.
27. Textured Medium-Length Waves with Blunt Bangs. This medium wavy bob with blunt full bangs is all about contrast. To look your best, create a voluminous effect with waves on the sides.
28. Short Bob with Side-Swept Bangs. A couple of subtle waves and a side-blown fringe soften the face. And look at these partial highlights!
29. Short Blonde Blunt Cut with a Fringe. This is a classic short bob with bangs that almost touch the eyebrows.
30. Flirty Short Wavy Bob with Bangs. Waves are a good way to style a bob with bangs, even if it’s a short length and solid natural brown hair color.
31. Graduated Bob with Arched Bangs. With the short length, sleek finish, and arched face-framing bangs, the hairstyle delivers the popular 1920s look.
32. Red Bob with Curtain Bangs. A bright, accurate hairstyle that shades the eyes and calls attention to the chin. A mysterious and intriguing vibe is guaranteed.
33. Inverted Bob with Blunt Bangs. Short to medium-length hairstyles with bangs are known for creating a vibrant and elegant look. The highlights contribute to this vibe even more.
34. Angled Layered Bob with Long Side Bangs. As it’s extremely short in the back and medium in the front, such a hairstyle conceals the face contours, elongates and slims down your face shape.
35. Extremely Short Choppy Bob with Full Bangs. This hairstyle resembles high-fashion models who can sweep men off their feet with a single glance from under those flawless bangs.
36. Shoulder-Length Straight Bob with Full Bangs. The long polished hair that covers the ears but opens the face, along with full deep bangs, creates an air of elegance and modesty.
37. Jagged Shaggy Bob with Neat Bangs. An intentionally messy blowout and volumized roots create a well-shaped bob for fine hair.
38. Bob with One-Length Bangs for a Round Face. A short smooth bob with blunt bangs. The sides hide the cheeks and the straight-across bangs with angled front pieces create a perfect structured frame for the full face.
39. Jaw-Length Bob with a Short Blunt Fringe. The hairstyle with micro bangs opens up the face, so if you have nothing to hide and want a bold, futuristic look, give it a try.
40. Black A-Line Bob with a Blunt Fringe. This black bob is all about straight lines and geometry. By the way, it has the perfect length – in case you want to wear your hair half up sometimes.
41. Long Bob with Voluminous Bangs. You have to work on your volume to ensure a vibrant look. Make subtle waves and use a round brush when drying the eyebrow-length fringe.
42. Mid-Length Blonde Blunt Bob with a Fringe. This modern hairstyle works with straight hair and features layered side bangs that almost reach the chin and well-finished edges.
43. Choppy Pixie Bob with Bangs. If you don’t like boring hair, take a look at this hairstyle! The jagged edges and bangs help to deliver a bold look. Not to mention the color.
44. Asymmetric Bob with Colored Bangs. A straight fringe and a textured bob unite to create a unique, eye-catching look. The bright highlights are very refreshing.
45. Short Messy Bob with a Wispy Fringe. Just add some chaotic waves to the classical jaw-length bob, and the look will transform from classic to modern. Check those very flattering colored roots!
46. Undercut Bob with Feathered Bangs. Blow the feathers of your bangs to one side to show the undercut on the other side.
47. Messy Jaw-Length Bob with Curtain Bangs. The slightly shortened wavy hair delivers all the volume you may desire. Style with a bit of product or just wash and air-dry without combing.
48. Asymmetric Bangs and Stacked Bob. This combination has to be a bit messy to make your chin-length bob with choppy bangs look extra stylish.
49. Black Curly Bob with Neon Highlights. Here is a short layered bob with cropped bangs that features waves and bright partial highlights to provide more volume.
50. Mid-Length Bob with Diva-Curls. Large diva curls styled to the side deliver a red carpet look. Just add enough hairspray for them to stay in place longer.
Are you still confused? It’s certainly true that the modern bob with bangs is incredible in its diversity. The good thing is that you can try a few of them: you just need to choose whether to start from a shorter crop or a longer cut. Take the pictures you like to your hairdresser and have a successful makeover!