50 Inverted Bob Haircuts That Are Uber Fashionable
An inverted bob is a longer in the front and shorter in the back haircut. Depending on the way you style it, it can add volume and dimension to your hair, create a perfect geometric shape, elongate or widen your face if necessary, draw attention to your favorite facial features, etc.
Whether you choose to get bangs, waves, curls, layers, or all of them, this hairstyle will be always a fashionable look to compliment your personality. Check out the styles below for better understanding of possible variations for this cool (and trendy in this season, we must say) haircut:
1. Cute Shades. If you want a feminine and sun-kissed look, get an inverted bob and dye your hair a natural bronde shade with toasted highlights.
2. Short Inverted Bob with Bangs. Straight hair can look kind of flat, but not so when you have wispy layers and dimensional highlights.
3. Messy Inverted Bob. Get a stylish messy bob with choppy ends and some full waves. Your hairstyle will be so effortless!
4. Sleek Inverted Bob Hairstyles. If elegance is a feature you want to highlight, keep your front strands longer and style a high shine bob with swoopy lengths using a blowdryer and a round brush or a straightener.
5. Inverted Layered Bob. An inverted bob can feature additional layers for extra texture and movement in thick hair that may look blocky otherwise.
6. Razor Cut Bob. Highlights make real magic for this accurate inverted bob. Wear your hair short, neatly trimmed, and shiny!
7. Blonde Shaggy Inverted Bob. Waves make you look like you have spent your whole day at the beach. And who doesn’t want to have an appearance like that every day?
8. Toasted Coconut Tones. Mix some cool and warm shades you love, and your hair will look sun-kissed despite the season.
9. Steeply Angled Inverted Bob. Stacked layers in the back give your hair so much volume and the long front strands really complete this hairstyle.
10. Long Inverted Bob with Bangs. An ashy color and feathered layers are really going to steal all attention. It looks mesmerizing!
11. Elegant A-Line Bob. Natural colors always add such a refined touch to a look. If you choose to twist your front ends, you’ll totally transform this haircut.
12. Loose Curls. Give your hair dimension with a conical iron. Keep your face-framing pieces longer to obtain this edgy look.
13. Rounded Inverted Bob. Cut your hair very short in the back and steeply angled towards the front. The effect is eye-catching. The color is also stunning!
14. Dark Mauve Highlights. For a very chic look, some dark mauve highlights that are barely noticeable can make a complete transformation for your dark hair.
15. Perfectly Shaped Bob. If you are a perfectionist, this hairstyle is for you. Every hair strand looks impeccable and builds a flawless shape. To upgrade the style you can also play with many shades.
16. Wide Highlights. Another neat bob bets on the accurate shape, sleek texture, and exquisite blonde balayage blend.
17. Inverted Lob. Such a great way to combine colors. This looks like a statement ombre that ends with a pretty light shade of blonde.
18. Wispy Layers. This inverted hairstyle with razored ends can give your hair texture and volume, so why not choose a haircut like this?
19. Choppy Inverted Bob. The platinum blonde color goes so well with an inverted bob. Create many layers if you want to add texture.
20. Short Stacked Bob. Try a curvy short bob with blunt edges and keep you bangs choppy for a spectacular contrast.
21. Inverted Bob with Bangs and Layers. Layers can make miracles when combined with high-contrast highlights on a darker base.
22. Curly Inverted Bob. Use a conical iron or a flat iron to recreate these fantastic wide curls. If you want your hair to seem more textured, balayage highlights are always an option.
23. Platinum Blonde Hairstyle. The back view of this funky bob has a surprise – a dark nape undercut section that contrasts with silver and platinum blonde hair around. The contrast of long and short layers is also eye-catching.
24. Extra Long Inverted Bob. A casual look like this can be easily obtained if you use a conical iron for the curls. Lighter waves can be created using a sea-salt spray.
25. Short Inverted Bob. A wheat blonde balayage can make you feel like every day is a warm summer day. The feathered strands look lovely!
26. Inverted Bob for Thin Hair. Thin hair looks so good with a dimensional blonde color and the right blowout! Perfect for work and for after-work parties.
27. Long Inverted Bob. A bob haircut doesn’t mean short hair! A long-to-short shaggy lob is a beautiful alternative solution.
28. Inverted Bob for Fine Hair. A very bright blonde color can easily compliment a geometric short bob with side swept bangs.
29. Inverted Bob with Short Stacked Back. In combination with stacked layers, highlights make your straight hair look more textured.
30. Dark Ginger Inverted Haircut. Ginger color and the right haircut can erase years off your face. Try this haircut if you are over 40, and you’ll see the amazing transformation.
31. Medium Inverted Bob. Loose curls are an excellent choice for an inverted bob haircut. For something different, you may try tousled midshaft waves like in the photo.
32. Ginger Red Bob. When thinking about a new color for your new cut, remember that a bold shade will make you stand out.
33. Sliced Bob with Balayage Highlights. Define your waves with some blonde highlights. They will emphasize your haircut and make you feel young and fresh.
34. Inverted Bob with Partial Highlights. Getting your ends highlighted with a blonde color that descends from the dark base will add lots of texture to your hair.
35. Platinum Hair with Shadow Roots. Dark roots can give you an option of having blonde hair without weekly visits to the salon.
36. Long Angled Bob. If you want to make your face features less prominent, a bob that’s pretty long in the front can do the trick for you.
37. Inverted Bob with Shaved Nape. This haircut is perfect for thick hair, and the undercut makes it stand out even more.
38. Copper Highlights. Bored with simple, natural colors? Spice up your hair with some highlights that can completely change the way your haircut looks.
39. Blonde Blend. You don’t need to stick to only one shade of blonde. Choose your favorite tones and mix them up.
40. Wavy Inverted Bob. Waves look so much better when a sun-kissed balayage defines them. For your base you can pick a milk chocolate color and a warm blonde tone for the ends.
41. Inverted Bob with Side Bangs. Natural curls can look even better if you choose to define them with some highlights. Curl your shorter bangs too.
42. Short Inverted Bob Haircut. If you want a hairstyle that is very easy to fix in the morning, a short bob can be the perfect choice for you.
43. Raven Black Bob. Black hair color reflects light and makes your facial features more prominent. If this is what you want, choose this hairstyle and you won’t regret it.
44. Blonde Ends. Keep your natural color (just boost shine with a proper hair product), but if you want to give your hair something extra, add some blonde highlights to the ends.
45. Curled Inverted Bob with Bangs. Do you want something elegant and stylish? These curls can give you that in an instant.
46. Sleek Polished Metallic Blonde Bob. This bob is too perfect to be real! Not a hair out of place, and the shine!
47. Blonde Bob with Layers. If an unusual color is what you crave for, this white blonde will make your hair look eye-popping.
48. Curly Inverted Bob. Metallic colors can’t be easily obtained at home. Pay your hairstylist a visit and you won’t regret it!
49. Accurate Nape and Messy Front Pieces. Play with extremes and blend a neat short nape with long messy sides.
50. Smoky Inverted Bob Cut. Try a blunt cut and dye it a beautiful gray color. Some faded blonde highlights and darker lowlights will fantastically blend in your hair.
Inverted bobs are very fashionable at this moment, and everyone wants to have one. There’s no wonder why women keep asking for this hairstyle, because it has it all. You can give a goodbye kiss to those awkward moments when your back hair was sweaty and glued to your neck after a hot summer day. Now you can have long hair with a short back.