40 Hairstyles for Straight Hair You’ll Like At First Sight
There are copious amounts of hairstyles for straight hair on the web. We have looked through them and sorted out the best ones, plus included a few useful tips on how to style straight hair using little to no accessories.
Dig into the collection and find one or two trendy straight hair hairstyles for every day of the week.
There are three types of straight hair: type 1a (perfectly pin-straight hair), type 1b (straight but with more body), and type 1c (has more body, has a bit of bend, is thicker/coarser than types 1a and 1b)
1. Inverted Straight Bob. There’s a ton of gorgeous short straight hairstyles, but nothing quite speaks chic like the angled bob with a deep side part.
2. Balayage Straight Hair Wedding Hairstyle. A twisted low bun is an awesome idea for long balayage hair because it gives you all the chances to show off your exquisite blend of shades and the shine of your colored hair.
3. Wavy Wedding Hairstyle for Medium Straight Hair. It’s harder to do on your own but definitely consider this twisted low bun as an option for a big event.
4. Messy Bun with a Side Fishtail. See how easy it is to recreate straight hairstyles with braids at home. It’s just your usual messy low bun with a feed-in fishtail braid, but how cute it looks!
5. Straight Hair Updo for Colored Hair. There are different ways to show off your pretty balayage, not just curls. A voluminous French braid and wrap around pony can do it justice.
6. Braided Updo for Ombre Straight Hair. No wonder that loosely braided straight hairstyles are among the hottest for ombre hair. Check how smooth and dimensional this braid looks.
7. Boho Straight Hair with Braids. Whether you need a festival, birthday, or party hairdo, this is amazing for long straight hair! Random loose braids, tucked into a half-up knot are the way to live.
8. Prom Updo Hairstyle Idea. A complicated-looking hairdo, which is basically a twisted and loosened French braid, will look even prettier with some flowers as accessories.
9. Undercut Pixie with a Long Fringe. It’s a great option for ladies who follow hair trends. The fringe keeps the look voluminous, while the back is ragged and fun.
10. Shaggy Short Bob for Straight Hair. To not waste time on styling your hair, start with a great cut. Slightly shaggy, with tattered tips is just perfect.
11. Sleek No-Bangs Cut. There are plenty of variations when it comes to hairstyles for straight hair, but the basic medium-length cut is the true classic. If you want to be on trend, add some bobby pins on the sides!
12. Asymmetric Bob for Straight Hair. A side part and perfectly straight hair create a chic, refined look. Complement it with statement accessories, and the public’s attention is all yours.
13. Bleached Voluminous Shag. The shoulder-length straight hair looks awesome in this irresistible bleached shag. Contact an experienced colorist if you are afraid to compromise your hair’s health!
14. Curtain Bangs Straight Hair. Whether you decide to keep your long layered hair straight or add some flipped-up ends, curtain bangs will look gorgeous on you. Besides, why not add some subtle highlights for extra texture?
15. Stacked Bob with Highlights. If you have short straight hair, you must have considered getting a bob. Picture this: a steeply angled shape with peek-a-boo highlights. If you like what you see, try it without any delay!
16. Loose Braid for Straight Black Hair. Cute hairstyles for straight hair often involve braids. The modern braid is rather loose and slightly messy and gives off a relaxed vibe.
17. Shaggy Lob with Lowlights. Combining platinum blonde and dark chocolate shades in a patchy pattern leads to irresistible results! This mid-length cut, for instance, is among our favorite haircuts for straight hair this season.
18. Balayage Straight Hair. A sight for sore eyes, the balayage that combines multiple delicious shades won’t let you down. Refresh your long straight hair with this dye job and enjoy its low maintenance.
19. Tousled Crown Braid. What can be more charming than a relaxed updo for long straight hair with bangs hanging loose! For this look, make a braid, wrap it around your head, pin, and leave some strands in the front out for a romantic look.
20. Side-Swept Short Hair. For the ladies who have been struggling to achieve volume in straight hair, a short bob is a great option. Blow-dry your hair, apply some mousse for an airy feel, and make a side part.
21. Fancy Updo for Fine Straight Hair. Create an illusion of extra voluminous hair by putting it away in a loose top bun. Teased roots with some free-flowing strands will look both full-bodied and elegant.
22. Ponytail Hairstyle for Thin Straight Hair. Make the best of your thin hair with a dimensional balayage and a sleek pony with the wet look effect. Add a couple of wavy strands framing the front.
23. Mohawk Pixie for Natural Straight Black Hair. With a good stylist, you can recreate this exact idea to later spend minimal time fixing your hair. All you need is some good styling clay.
24. Simple Hairstyle for Thick Straight Hair. The key to flawless straight hair is to choose the right haircuts for straight hair. Tease your layered locks a little at the ends for a lifted feel.
25. Sleek Knotted Bun for Naturally Straight Hair. Quick, easy, and absolutely fashionable. You can do it simply by twisting your long straight hair and then tying a knot. Pin it down and that’s it.
26. Straight Hairstyle with Bangs. Straight sleek bangs can look absolutely stunning with a sharp short bob done on naturally straight blonde hair.
27. Straight Hairstyle for Black Hair with Accessories. Use chunkier and thinner braids in one updo. A cute protective hairstyle, you can spice up with gold string.
28. Tucked-In Banana Bun. It’s cute and fresh! So easy for straight shoulder-length hair, you could use a special clip to help you put the locks away with minimal effort.
29. Straight Bob Hairstyle. Nothing beats the classics. A good blunt bob is perfect for straight hair, especially if you prefer a medium length.
30. Tousled Blonde Straight Hair. A typical Insta-girl hairstyle that you won’t spend much time on in the morning. Slightly layered and tousled straight hair looks absolutely flawless.
31. High Bun for Straight Hair with Waves. If Jennifer Lopez once rocked it to the red carpet, why can’t you? Simplicity is key.
32. Braided French Twist for Ladies Over 60. Today’s hairstyles know no age. With an elegant updo like this twisted bun complemented by a little braid, you’ll feel like you’re 18 again!
33. Easy Crown Hairstyle. Try something different for your everyday style. If you’ve got long hair, then a crown braid that wraps around your head and goes past your shoulders is surely something to look into.
34. Medium Length Hairstyle for Straight Hair. Nothing is prettier than a very simple wrap around ponytail to go with your everyday outfit. When in a rush, tease your shoulder-length hair and pull it back into a little pony.
35. Loose Braided and Tucked Updo. Straight hairstyles for women are as versatile as curly ones. The main goal with straight hair is root volume. Subtle balayage highlights are very welcome too.
36. Bouffant with Pins for Straight Hair. A great way to see if an undercut suits you! Just straighten the hair and pin down the sides.
37. Сute Hairstyle for Straight Hair with Bangs. Don’t overthink it, but go for a very sweet natural accessory to a soft bob – add a feathered fringe to the blend!
38. Massive Straightened Ponytail for Natural Hair. For some reason, this is giving us big Mariah Carey vibes. Layer down your thick straightened hair in chunky waves and leave a few as a frame.
39. Long Straight Hair with Money Pieces. To perfect your straight hair, just run through it with a straightener and add some texturizing product to tame flyaways.
40. Sleek Hairstyle for Thick Hair. One of those to point out your fiery nature and status when you feel like the day will have you making a life-changing statement.
We hope that these 40 outstanding hairstyles for straight hair have convinced you that straight hair is anything but boring! Haven’t they? Comment below!