50 Wavy Bob Hairstyles That Are Perfect for Anybody
If you want to get a hairstyle that will never become dated, that is certainly a wavy bob. And if you choose to combine it with a balayage or ombre, your hair will look like a dream. There’s a perfect bob for every face shape and hair type.
Read on to find out 50 freshest bobs worth trying asap!
1. Grain Blonde Bob. For a low-maintenance haircut, you’ll love in an instant, choose a medium piece-y bob. Make some highlights to enhance your beautiful waves.
2. Auburn Wavy Bob. Waves give your hair more texture and volume. Add your short hair more dimension! This is a hairstyle you should certainly try.
3. Silver Bob Haircut. If you want something different, eye-popping and gorgeous, you’ll get the whole package with this shiny wavy bob.
4. Wavy Bob Hair. Lighten up a dark base with some warm brown highlights.
5. Short Wavy Bob. Even if you choose to wear your hair short, some waves will add a pretty, feminine touch to your hairstyle. Part your hair to the side for a more impressive appearance.
6. Medium Brown Bob. Feminine, natural, and classy; this long messy bob is a great solution for a carefree girl. A warm brown shade is gorgeous in the sunlight.
7. Wavy Inverted Bob. Inverted, choppy, and highlighted, this bob offers an effortless, lived-in look for a low-maintenance girl.
8. Messy Short Bob. If you want your hair look like you’ve just come from a vacation on an exotic beach, a short blonde messy bob is the hairstyle you should get.
9. Long Bob with Waves. A long bob with loose waves can be very voluminous and give an impression of big hair, though the length just grazes the shoulders.
10. Blonde Inverted Bob. This haircut is perfect for any season, especially summer. For easy to style hair, shaggy bobs are highly recommended.
11. Platinum Ombre Waves. A good balayage or ombre can undoubtedly refresh and brighten your dishwater blonde hair. Choose a vivid platinum shade to make your hair stand out from the crowd.
12. Medium Layered Bob. Blonde hair color looks so good when you use highlights varying in tone – the lightest or brightest near the face.
13. Short Bob with Long Bangs. This bob with jagged ends can upgrade your style from classic to edgy. Eventually, we all need a change.
14. Honey Bronde Wavy Hair. When you chose a honey balayage and mix it with simple waves, you get a spectacular effect. This luxurious dimensional hair is love at first sight!
15. Short Bob with Long Bangs. Cut your hair pretty short in the back and keep your front pieces long to graze the collarbone for an edgy angled look.
16. Multiple Highlight Bob Hairstyle. Try a piece-y bob and embrace a medley of highlights, complementing your basic color.
17. Natural Roots for Blonde Waves. If you want a romantic look, a hairstyle like this one is going to suit you perfectly. Keep your bangs long and split your hair in the middle.
18. Warm Blonde Tones for Bob Haircut. Highlights are always an option when you want to look cool, glossy, and sexy. Waves will add dimension and texture to your fine hair, so you should give this medium bob hairstyle a try.
19. Bob Haircut for Wavy Hair. Don’t be afraid to play with colors you love. Even if we’re talking about such different shades as blonde, auburn, and brown, you can mix them all together.
20. Metallic Blonde Wavy Hairstyle. A short choppy cut won’t pass without notice if you choose a metallic blonde shade to dress up your cut. Waves can make your hairstyle look even better and add a lot of texture.
21. Beach Wave Bob with Highlights. Beachy wavy bob hairstyles are always hot and trendy. Using this styling technique allows you to truly highlight your hair color while keeping your mane airy and voluminous for at least a couple of days.
22. Blunt Wavy Bob. If you wish to show off your bone structure, this is a must-try for you. The blunt cut neatly hugs your cheekbones and accentuates your beautiful lips and jawline.
23. Platinum Blonde Short Wavy Hair. Whether you’re rocking naturally wavy hair or you style it that way, a layered shaggy bob is here to freshen up your looks. It’s easy to work with and it even brings some volume to finer locks!
24. Wavy Bob with Bangs. Here’s a soft and elegant cut with wispy curtain bangs that is very much approved by stylish French women. It radiates Parisian vibes simultaneously emphasizing your gorgeous eyes and beautiful jawline.
25. Shoulder Length Wavy Bob. Going short doesn’t mean you have to lose all your length at once. Chopping the ends to lift the thick mane a bit works like a charm. Wearing your hair in chunky beach waves will have you brimming with romantic emotion – no doubt.
26. Silver Long Bob Wavy Hair. First off, silver is trending at the moment, so pairing it with a choppy disconnected bob, side bangs, and sophisticated waves should absolutely be on your hair “to-do” list.
27. Wavy Curly Bob with Layers. It’s not that hard to style a wavy bob with choppy layers. When time’s running short, you can still get a chic hairstyle by working some texturizing product into your textured cut and lightly ruffling through its layers for a wavy look.
28. Wavy A-Line Bob with Money Pieces. Join the trend that’s taking over the world. A blunt A-line cut is a perfect base for some creativity. Spice things up with a fancy balayage and colorful face-framing strands.
29. Brown Short Bob Wavy Hair. Having jagged locks just below your chin can be a godsend for us lazy girls. A short bob absolutely works for most of us. It opens up your gorgeous neck and can help you immediately get your best angle when you are choosing the parting.
30. Wavy Asymmetrical Bob. What’s not to love when your locks are full of air and volume? The soft waves, difference of lengths, highlights, and side parting take care of everything.
31. Blonde Wavy Bob. A beautiful combination of dreamy and practical. Longer bob haircuts for wavy hair allow you to enjoy the airy layered style with a mystery a side parting brings without compromising the comfort of putting your hair away in an updo.
32. Wavy Pixie Bob for Red Hair. A style to match fun, creative personalities. Keep it asymmetrical with edgy undercuts and leave the crown and front section longer for some gorgeous chunky waves.
33. Wavy Inverted Bob with Caramel Highlights. Highlight your face naturally with elongated strands in the front and lift the rest of the hair with shorter wavy layers. It helps to have thicker hair and maintain the effortless voluminous feel.
34. Wavy Bob Haircut for Thick Hair. A beautiful idea for naturally wavy hair that holds a ton of body. The simple slightly angled cut works beautifully. A zig-zag parting can keep the top constantly lifted, so it’d be the most you’ll need to worry about when styling it at home.
35. Chin Length Wavy Bob with Baby Bangs. Mathilda from “Leon” has undoubtedly inspired many modern bob cuts with choppy bangs. These surely work amazing for thin locks, making them appear extra soft and alluring. The chopped fringe has a personality of its own, so keep that in mind, when considering whether you want it or not.
36. Medium Wavy Bob. The length of the lob is so versatile, you can pretty much style it however you like and it will still look good. If you have highlights in your hair, some chunky curls are totally going to bring out the dimension of the color.
37. Short Wavy Bob for Black Women. Not yet a pixie, but a rather short bob, it lets your features stand out and softens the angles of your face, making it perfect for the girls with diamond- and square-shaped faces.
38. Shattered Wavy Bob with Bangs. It’s messy, slightly layered, and incredibly sexy. Simple is always the answer when you need something versatile to fit any occasion, and a chin-length bob with cute bangs totally delivers it.
39. Wavy Angled Bob. Wear your messy ‘do loud and proud with cute elongated strands in the front to frame the face and visibly soften its shape.
40. Ginger Wavy Lob Hair. A bright red color is always a bold choice, so it’s best to match it with a not so crazy haircut. Tousled waves in your long bob will definitely become your newest styling obsession.
41. Blonde Medium Length Wavy Bob. Feel like a Hollywood star with a sandy blonde shoulder-length bob cut. It’s universal for both thin and thick hair as the bent waves naturally add extra volume to the hair game.
42. Layered Wavy Bob with Bronde Balayage. The layered inverted bob cut hasn’t left the catwalk ever since it first became popular. No wonder, it creates a beautiful transition from the shorter back to the longer front delivering a great canvas to show off warm bronde hues and cute accessories.
43. Beige Blonde Wavy Bob Cut. If paired with loose defined waves, an A-line cut goes scary well with rosy cheeks. For an extra dreamy feel, choose the shade of blonde that perfectly complements your skin tone and eyes.
44. Salt-and-Pepper Shaggy Wavy Bob. Bring the “S” into “sexy” with a chic combination of layers and a smoky balayage that makes the natural transition to gray hair stylish and enjoyable.
45. Medium Long Wavy Bob. A curling iron should become the extension of your hand if you love the soft and airy everyday waves. If it isn’t yet, definitely try it out on your lob next time.
46. Wavy Stacked Bob with Cropped Bangs. Punk’s not dead and messy, rugged styles as this one can surely remind you of it. Make the rebellious nature glam again with a wild mane of waves and wispy short bangs.
47. Center-Parted Bob Cut for Wavy Hair. Clean lines have never looked better. The S-shaped loose waves in the front give your face a warm hug and the shaggy ends provide a cute flared shape.
48. Pink-Peach Wavy Lob with Bangs. Natural or not, the unruly waves look absolutely stunning on the side-parted lob. The shorter crown layers add extra volume and height to the top, and the hair color idea is worth our close attention.
49. Shoulder-Length Wavy Balayage Bob. A lob offers a perfect length to show off your exquisite hair color. You can play with various shades and techniques. Add babylights or money pieces – the opportunities are endless.
50. Natural Wavy Bob. For the girls with naturally wavy hair, it sometimes can be hard to believe that shorter lengths are a good fit. Don’t worry, as the length that sits slightly above your collarbones with some layers put in will undoubtedly change your mind.
A wavy bob is very fashionable and can be styled in so many ways. More than that, short and medium hair is so much easy to maintain, and you can say goodbye to long morning routines. Let us know in the comments below which wavy bob hairstyle persuaded you to book a salon appointment!