50 Wavy Bob Hairstyles That Are Perfect for Anybody
If you want to get a hairstyle that will never become dated, that is certainly a wavy bob. And if you choose to combine it with a balayage or ombre, your hair will look like a dream. There’s a perfect bob for every face shape and hair type.
Read on to find out 50 freshest bobs worth trying asap!
1. Natural Roots for Blonde Waves. If you want a romantic look, a hairstyle like this one is going to suit you perfectly. Keep your bangs long and split your hair in the middle.
2. Short Wavy Bob. Even if you choose to wear your hair short, some waves will add a pretty, feminine touch to your hairstyle. Part your hair to the side for a more impressive appearance.
3. Blonde Inverted Bob. This haircut is perfect for any season, especially summer. For easy to style hair, shaggy bobs are highly recommended.
4. Auburn Wavy Bob. Waves give your hair more texture and volume. Add your short hair more dimension! This is a hairstyle you should certainly try.
5. Blonde Wavy Highlights. A choppy bob combined with some beautiful highlights and tousled waves can easily offer you a movie star look.
6. Short Bob with Long Bangs. Cut your hair pretty short in the back and keep your front pieces long to graze the collarbone for an edgy angled look.
7. Medium Red Bob. Split your hair in the middle, choose an electric red color, and cut your hair straight across. You’ll get a magnificent transformation that will turn heads wherever you go.
8. Silver Bob Haircut. If you want something different, eye-popping and gorgeous, you’ll get the whole package with this shiny wavy bob.
9. Grain Blonde Bob. For a low-maintenance haircut, you’ll love in an instant, choose a medium piece-y bob. Make some highlights to enhance your beautiful waves.
10. Platinum Ombre Waves. A good balayage or ombre can undoubtedly refresh and brighten your dishwater blonde hair. Choose a vivid platinum shade to make your hair stand out from the crowd.
11. Natural Wavy Hairstyle. For a natural-looking but glorious look, consider a long bob with straight bangs that go over your eyebrows.
12. Metallic Blonde Wavy Hairstyle. A short choppy cut won’t pass without notice if you choose a metallic blonde shade to dress up your cut. Waves can make your hairstyle look even better and add a lot of texture.
13. Messy Bob. This is a beautiful combination of messy hair and waves. Conical irons are perfect if you want to recreate this hairstyle.
14. Medium Brown Bob. Feminine, natural, and classy; this long messy bob is a great solution for a carefree girl. A warm brown shade is gorgeous in the sunlight.
15. Warm Blonde Tones for Bob Haircut. Highlights are always an option when you want to look cool, glossy, and sexy. Waves will add dimension and texture to your fine hair, so you should give this medium bob hairstyle a try.
16. Short Wavy Ombre. Even if this is a pretty short haircut, it can be feminine. Blonde waves with dark roots create a fantastic effect. Cut your hair near your jawline and style some loose waves.
17. Long Blonde Bob. A longer bob can be worn down or pulled up into a cute little bun. Easy midshaft waves will add a beautiful touch to your hairstyle.
18. White Wavy Bob. Such an unusual color for your hair, but at the same time, it looks astonishing! Flip up your side bangs and add some easy messy waves for the rest of your hair.
19. Honey Bronde Wavy Hair. When you chose a honey balayage and mix it with simple waves, you get a spectacular effect. This luxurious dimensional hair is love at first sight!
20. Short Ombre Wavy Bob. If you are one of those girls that have nice cheekbones, you can choose an ombre bob that will perfectly frame your face.
21. Short Bob with Long Bangs. This bob with jagged ends can upgrade your style from classic to edgy. Eventually, we all need a change.
22. Long Bob with Wide Highlights. For this long bob haircut, some chunky highlights and loose waves will make a striking impression.
23. Asymmetrical Wavy Bob. An uneven and asymmetrical bob with highlights is a great way to get a mesmerizing look.
24. Bob Haircut for Wavy Hair. Don’t be afraid to play with colors you love. Even if we’re talking about such different shades as blonde, auburn, and brown, you can mix them all together.
25. Blonde Bangs for Bob Haircut. A simple choppy bob can get a glamorous touch if you choose to dye a wide face-framing piece blonde.
26. Very Short Bangs with Bob Haircut. These days you can see all kinds of haircuts with very short bangs. Why not try some jagged baby bangs with a choppy bob?
27. Metallic Brown Bob. Metallic shades seem to be everybody’s favorites, and if you combine it with a bob haircut, you’ll get a look to flaunt and admire!
28. Short Bob with Edgy Blonde Ends. Your short bob can look pretty fashionable. Add some choppy bleached ends!
29. Pale Red Highlights for Bob. For something new and unexpected yet not too flashy, dye your front ends in your favorite pastel color.
30. Curly Wavy Bob. Platinum blonde hair shines and gives you an elegant appearance, especially when you style some loose waves.
31. Messy Short Bob. If you want your hair look like you’ve just come from a vacation on an exotic beach, a short blonde messy bob is the hairstyle you should get.
32. Long Bob with Waves. A long bob with loose waves can be very voluminous and give an impression of big hair, though the length just grazes the shoulders.
33. Long Wavy Bob. Choose a bright ginger color and blend in some highlights to give your long locks texture. Waves will enhance the volume, and you’ll get a haircut you’ll never get tired of.
34. Thick Wavy Bob Haircut. A sombre is a perfect choice if you want a natural appearance.
35. Wavy Bob with Bangs. A medium wavy bob goes so well with straight bangs and black hair. This cut is perfect for fine and medium hair texture.
36. Multiple Highlight Bob Hairstyle. Try a piece-y bob and embrace a medley of highlights, complementing your basic color.
37. Medium Layered Bob. Blonde hair color looks so good when you use highlights varying in tone – the lightest or brightest near the face.
38. Wavy Bob Cut. Bobs are perfect if you want to keep your hair natural and healthy.
39. Wavy Inverted Bob. Inverted, choppy, and highlighted, this bob offers an effortless, lived-in look for a low-maintenance girl.
40. Wavy Layered Bob. Tousle your hair in the back and create some soft waves for the face-framing and side strands.
41. Blunt Wavy Bob. This gray hair with subtle highlights is breathtaking. The structured cut and simple midshaft waves complement the sophisticated color.
42. Short Angled Wavy Bob. If you want to look feminine and elegant with short hair, bobs are the perfect option for you.
43. Wide Blonde Highlights. Get some chunky highlights and keep your hair dark for a pretty dramatic look.
44. Wavy Bob Hair. Lighten up a dark base with some warm brown highlights.
45. Medium Wavy Bob. If you are a rebel girl or you just want something different, choose a pale gray mauve color for your new bob hairstyle.
46. Bright Blonde Hairstyle. A balayage always adds a fantastic touch to your hair; in this case, the platinum streaks do all the magic.
47. Wide Waves for Bobs. Messy waves and highlights can transform any outgrown bob. Try a contrast of warm and cool colors for a more sophisticated, chic look.
48. Blonde Wavy Bob. With this hairstyle, you’ll get to be that blonde girl everyone remembers.
49. Bob for Thick Wavy Hair. A customized gray bronde color and midshaft curls can be your recipe of a unique bob for the current season. This one looks brilliant!
50. Shoulder Length Wavy Bob. Because layers and highlights go so well together, blend them for your bob hairstyle and make your haircut memorable.
A wavy bob is very fashionable and can be styled in so many ways. More than that, short and medium hair is so much easy to maintain, and you can say goodbye to long morning routines. Let us know in the comments below which wavy bob hairstyle persuaded you to book a salon appointment!